Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 14, 2018 12:45 AM

Sep 2016

Front gate to the academy. Apparently, the only entrance.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 18, 2018 5:15 PM

Jan 2018
Hye-Yeon

She arrived at the school her creator had sent her to learn more than what he had already teached her which she was grateful for. She expected great things out of this academy since it was suggested to her and hoped to learn great things and meet some decent people while she stayed here.
Feb 18, 2018 6:26 PM

Dec 2017
Hiroshi

He walked into the school as his sister squeezed his hand, “you alright lil sis” he laughed a bit at her

Mizuki

She walked in with her brother squeezing his hand as she was a bit nervous and he asked if she was ok in a bit of a teasing way she blushed “O-Of course i’m ok!” she got a bit hot headed at times she let go of his hand and fixed up her dress
Feb 18, 2018 6:51 PM

Sep 2016
A man stands by the entrance as 2 guards enter the school with a child.
Raiores Dragryder

The kid dropped to his knees as soon the guards left him, then they grabbed their arms behind his back so he couldn't move and crossed their swords so that they met right before his neck and would cut his head off if only one of the three moved. The man who waited them started talking as some stared at them, and others looked away. Is that really him? That child?
Yes sir, he's now called--

Raiores Dragryder, hey there!

The kid looked up to the man and smiled, careful enough not to get his head cut off though.

The guards talked to the man for a while, then they threw Rai on the ground and left. The man lifted him up, but Rai quickly slipped from his hands and started walking away.
Interesting....
Sorry old man, I need that!

He started walking into the academy grounds, putting the money he had pickpocketed from the principal in his pockets.

He then started looking around at the other students. He wanted to interact with humans in a friendly manner to see what it's like. He really loved them after all.

He had heard siblings pass by as he was being introduced the man earlier. He started looking for them, and eventually could find them. He could also hear another one that had entered, he could she was an android, so it would be fun to add her to the party once he starts it.

For now, he approached the siblings and put his arms around them, as if they weren't complete strangers to him so far. Hey there! Ye two new? I just arrived myself! He tried to start a conversation with them, could've been a bit a lot of things, but it's all he could.
Feb 18, 2018 7:40 PM

Dec 2017
Hiroshi

Him and his sister were about to walk away into the school when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders he immediately turing around and pulling his sister back and hugged her in a bit of a deffensive way

Mizuki

She hugged her brother arm as they walked in when she felt an arm she jumped a bit when her brother brought her back and hugged her she hugged tightly as they turned around seeing it was only a guy
Feb 18, 2018 7:50 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

Uhh... Did I scare ye? I'm sorry! Rai said looked down for a moment and then back to them and smiled. I'm Raiores, but call me Rai... I think that's the right way? Rai extended his arm offering a handshake, trying to make a proper introduction. I'm sorry, didn't get to have a normal conversation in years... He hoped they'd understand as he smiled a little and talked in a sorry tone.
Feb 18, 2018 7:55 PM

Jan 2018
Hye-Yeon

She heard behind her some voices and she looked to see what was going on. She thought it was just a group of humans who came together. She decided if she was going to start somewhere with co operations she might as well try to do it now. Better to know who she'd be working along side with. She approached the group and raised a hand to wave"Pleased to meet you all. My name is Hye-Yeon. "She said as she looked at the three seeing a girl and what seemed to be a close person to her being embraced by the seemingly cheery male.
Feb 18, 2018 9:03 PM

Dec 2017
Hiroshi

Once he turned around he saw a guy there he just facepalmed as he smiled and said “Oh well sorry about that nice to meet you”Je slowly let go of his sister still a bit in defense as he did so when he heard a girl behind him presenting herself he turned around to the girl with a smile “well nice to meet you two! to both of you i’m Hiroshi,Hiroshi Takahashi! And this is my little sis” he said as he brought her in front of her

Mizuki

She stood there silently as the man presented himself as Rai she looked at him for a bit when her brother turned around she turned with him seeing that a girl was there she had presented hersefl she hadn't heard her at first just heard her name as she came “w-well hello i-i’m” she paused a bit unsure as she looked up at her brother he just brought her in front of him and nodded she took a deep breath and with a straight face continued “i’m Mizuki,Mizuki Hazegawa” she then proceeded to get a bit closer with the girl still not knowing what else to say.
Feb 19, 2018 1:48 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

Guess I'm not alone here.... Neh, I am! Rai for a moment thought he wasn't the only social mess around. But then, he remembered he's on a whole different level of messed up. He walked towards the android and offered to shake hands, Cuz someone left em hangin earlier >.> Nice to meet ye too, I'm Raiores Dragryder!

After introducing himself, he heard the girl introduce herself as Mizuki Kazegawa, even though her brother's second name was Takahashi. Huh? So, step brother and sister? I see.
Feb 19, 2018 3:04 PM

Jan 2018
Hye-Yeon

She stood there calmly almost analyzing the group as they introduced themselves she realized that in face were also just meeting besides the man who called himself Hiroshi and the girl who called herself Mizuki. She nodded and bowed when the three introduced themselves."Perhaps we should all go in together since as it seems we are new It's nicer to travel in groups is it not?"
Feb 19, 2018 4:13 PM

Dec 2017
Hiroshi

They all presented themselves when Hye-Yeon asked if they should all go in group “Yeah good idea!” he looked down at his little sister as he put his arm around her and smiled at all of them

Mizuki

Mizuki was still a bit quiet just listened a bit to what they all said and just left it to her brother as she nodded to their idea of going in a group her brother put his arm around her she looked up and smiled at him and the girl who presented herself as Hye-Yeon
Feb 20, 2018 1:19 AM

Dec 2011
Chrome

Chrome held the sheath of his sword over his shoulder, at the back. Normally this would be a very bad place to put the sheath, but he didn't feel like it was necessary to be too cautious in an academy. He looked around as his few hours of wandering around finally ended with him being at the entrance of the school. He noticed most just walking in, while there were some that stopped walking and started talking. Chrome walked up to them, at least, he would've if they stood there for too long. But it seemed like they were already planning on leaving, so he let it be. He walked into the building, wondering what to do first.
Feb 20, 2018 4:15 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

Rai grabbed his and and shook it with himself, as no one seemed to notice the handshakes he offered. He sighed as he did that as in disappointment, but he quickly forgot about it. Let's go then, it's good to have friends I see. He smiled as he would start walking with them to the academy if they started going.
((@SakuraAsh @Morika_kana sry, forgot again >.<))
Feb 20, 2018 10:57 PM

Jan 2018
Hye-Yeon

She was glad when they said they wanted to go together. She nodded at the girl who had smiled at her. she guessed that she didn't mind her company too much.
Feb 27, 2018 10:41 PM

Dec 2017
@Raiores
@Morika_Kana

Hiroshi smiled as they all walked into the entrance he still had his siter right next to him “Welp its nice to already know some people!” he walked along as his sister murmured something he coulden’t quite make out he ignored it and kept going in

They were all talking she listened to them all but stayed silent until her brother said it was good to know other people already she kinda looked down as they walked “I wouldn't mind it just being us two...” she softly said it was enought to be heard by anyone who paid attention but not something that stood out much she looked up at her brother who seemed to have ignored it or just have not heard it she kept walking.
Feb 28, 2018 12:13 AM

Sep 2016
Raiores Dragryder

While the android and the other guy seemed fine with each other's, it was apparent the girl didn't like it by how she acted. Not that Rai would just leave because of that, he just shrugged it off as he walked into the school. Guess she doesn't like strangers... It was unlikely anyone heard him as he whispered his little note about the girl to himself. She seemed to be saying something the moment he said that, he couldn't hear it but could guess what it was.

So guys, where we wanna go? Rai turned to the other side and stopped in front of the others to face them. I've never seen the place in real life but I've seen some way. I can guide us around if you want! He smiled at them as he gave the offer.
((So @sakuraAsh want it to live or just too desperate for RP?XP
Waitin ye @morika_kana btw >.>))
Feb 28, 2018 12:16 AM

Dec 2017
@Raiores

Just Desperate
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

Raiores - Dec 12, 2017

7 by Raiores »»
Feb 19, 2018 1:57 PM

» Jerrat Academy ~ Classrooms

Raiores - Feb 14, 2018

0 by Raiores »»
Feb 14, 2018 1:01 AM

» Jerrat Academy ~ Hallways

Raiores - Feb 14, 2018

0 by Raiores »»
Feb 14, 2018 12:55 AM

» Jerrat Academy ~ Cafeteria

Raiores - Feb 14, 2018

0 by Raiores »»
Feb 14, 2018 12:50 AM

» Jerrat ~ Library

Raiores - Feb 14, 2018

0 by Raiores »»
Feb 14, 2018 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.