Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 7:54 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woohoo!! It's finally here! Praise to Bandai Visual's Youtube channel for also making it available in my place. The subs are not bad, but personally I believe that Tenn is amazing. They're all amazing \o/

EDIT: If you'd like to watch it and don't know where the link is, ask me via PM.
KarenShirotoriFeb 16, 2018 8:37 PM
Feb 16, 2018 8:13 PM

Feb 2012
It's a shame it was so short. DIAMOND FUSION is easily one of my favorite TRIGGER songs.
Feb 16, 2018 8:25 PM

Jan 2017
KarenShirotori said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woohoo!! It's finally here! Praise to Bandai Visual's Youtube channel for also making it available in my place. The subs are not bad, but personally I believe that Tenn is amazing. They're all amazing \o/

Can you or @ShikaSS send the link, on the thread or PM me? I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm on their YT channel, but can only find the preview (and I don't speak Japanese so I don't understand most of the other titles).

This is what I was on: https://www.youtube.com/user/BandaiVisual

Feb 16, 2018 10:11 PM

May 2014
So that was their first debut song... whoa.
Feb 17, 2018 2:19 AM

Apr 2012
Pretty nice episode. I just loved that the first dance scene was not in cg?? And the animation in general was really good <3
Feb 17, 2018 4:11 AM

Oct 2010
The subs translated "You just get hyped on apples" as "just use your imagination". RIP.

On the other hand, DIAMOND FUSION is really great and the episode was super good. Can't wait to see what's coming next from this spinoff series since this episode covered like half of the Before The Radiant Glory novel and manga already.
Feb 17, 2018 4:55 AM

Feb 2013
That kansai accent was super adorbssssss and the animation was really good, loved the dancing parts!
Feb 17, 2018 5:13 AM

Dec 2015
Ritshiro said:
That kansai accent was super adorbssssss

omg yass i feel ya there... i really adore kansai speaking characters a lot <3
Feb 17, 2018 7:24 AM

Oct 2010
KarenShirotori said:
Ritshiro said:
That kansai accent was super adorbssssss

omg yass i feel ya there... i really adore kansai speaking characters a lot <3

He's speaking Okinawan accent, actually ^^
Feb 17, 2018 2:03 PM

Jan 2017
When I first heard Ainana would get a spin off anime that would air along with the anime, my immediate thought was "Please animate before the radiant glory(or the mechalala event story) thank" so when I heard that Before The Radiant Glory would be animated I was VERY EXCITED. Bamco didn't fail me at all with this!! Diamond Fusion is such a nice song I'm so happy I'll get to hear the full version when my Heavenly Visitor (and wish voyage) CD arrives!! I think the only thing I didn't like about it was probably the fact that it only ended at the end of chapter 2 of the manga adaptation. I mean, it says episode one, so I'm going to assume there's more?? I kinda don't want to say there's more because Diamond Fusion was in this tho so I gusse we'll have to wait in see? Either way I'm excited!!
Feb 17, 2018 4:47 PM

Oct 2011
The amount of times I had wished for Before The Radiant Glory animated after hearing we were getting a side anime project is far to many. The announcement was the biggest hype of my life. I've read the manga and the light novel. It's packed with such good TRIGGER content and the ONA didn't disappoint me in the slightest! I am assuming they will animate more of the story? But who really knows. I think it was still pretty satisfying even if I'm left wanting more of TRIGGER, but that's a constant mood.

I rate this episode a Tenn/Tenn

I'm sorry I'll never give up this pun...
Feb 17, 2018 4:51 PM

Dec 2015
Ashureechan said:
I rate this episode a Tenn/Tenn

It was indeed a "Tenn" XD
Feb 17, 2018 8:15 PM
Feb 2014
Omfg that ep really got me gonna have to say it was fkn magical <3 Imagine if there was an ep for each of Tigger's songs or included all of them in at least the game version length I literally can't think of a single not amazing Trigger song and now I'm so hyped I hope it airs every week *hyperventilating*
Really made me appreciate Tsunashi for the first time, I'm still stuck between Gaku and Tenn as my favourite Trigger member tho haha.
Also PLEASE give us a Re:Vale series too <3
Feb 21, 2018 11:24 AM
May 2016
ShikaSS said:
It's a shame it was so short. DIAMOND FUSION is easily one of my favorite TRIGGER songs.

I agree with u, but I kinda understand the rushed time, cause looking by this episode, i felt like Trigger are just amazing individuals that excels dancing and singing, and teamed up getting famous in the blink of the eye, so I think that maybe they don't need much time to "development" on their group... different from the guys on Idolish7 where everybody is trying to get along and improve their abilities and performance hard and slowly

I like both groups and I think that the 2 series have potential to be great, but i'm more connected with the Idolish7, I feel that their group is more relatable, more real
Feb 21, 2018 4:39 PM

Oct 2011
JG21 said:
ShikaSS said:

I agree with u, but I kinda understand the rushed time, cause looking by this episode, i felt like Trigger are just amazing individuals that excels dancing and singing, and teamed up getting famous in the blink of the eye, so I think that maybe they don't need much time to "development" on their group... different from the guys on Idolish7 where everybody is trying to get along and improve their abilities and performance hard and slowly

I like both groups and I think that the 2 series have potential to be great, but i'm more connected with the Idolish7, I feel that their group is more relatable, more real

There is actually more to the TRIGGER story than was was shown in this short. It's based off of a light novel and manga (adaptation of the light novel) called TRIGGER - Before The Radiant Glory. This was about 2/3 of the story. TRIGGER didn't exactly become a group and become instantly compatible and get along. Their success is mostly due to how much their company was able to get them out there, a lesser known company may not have had the money to promote them as much. Long story short, TRIGGER has plenty of development, they had it easy in terms of debut but not so much as a trio, and I really hope they get to that part and that there is another episode adapt that part of their story.
Feb 21, 2018 6:57 PM
May 2016
Ashureechan said:
JG21 said:

There is actually more to the TRIGGER story than was was shown in this short. It's based off of a light novel and manga (adaptation of the light novel) called TRIGGER - Before The Radiant Glory. This was about 2/3 of the story. TRIGGER didn't exactly become a group and become instantly compatible and get along. Their success is mostly due to how much their company was able to get them out there, a lesser known company may not have had the money to promote them as much. Long story short, TRIGGER has plenty of development, they had it easy in terms of debut but not so much as a trio, and I really hope they get to that part and that there is another episode adapt that part of their story.

Interesting, I want to understand better their story, and looking forward to see that development, since I don't know anything about the source material, thx for the explanation =D

P.S.: i hope this ONA won't be so long to launch the episodes, like Emiya-San and others that I saw, I can't handle easily 1 month or more to watch hahaha
JG21Feb 21, 2018 7:06 PM
Feb 25, 2018 11:56 AM

Oct 2011
JG21 said:

Interesting, I want to understand better their story, and looking forward to see that development, since I don't know anything about the source material, thx for the explanation =D

P.S.: i hope this ONA won't be so long to launch the episodes, like Emiya-San and others that I saw, I can't handle easily 1 month or more to watch hahaha

Yes. You can read the manga (Here) and the light novel (Here) if you do choose to.

Me too, the wait is terrible when you want to see what happens next!!!
Feb 25, 2018 7:39 PM

Oct 2015
It's only ep 1 and I re-watched about 100 times already :3

especially the apple juice part. Karen-san, go drink apple juice xD

furina siggy by puroland secret santa <3
Feb 26, 2018 2:21 AM

Dec 2015
GalaXys said:

God are we still talking about that apple juice??? XD But I have to admit, how does one get drunk on apple juice??? XD
Feb 26, 2018 2:28 AM

Oct 2015
KarenShirotori said:
GalaXys said:

God are we still talking about that apple juice??? XD But I have to admit, how does one get drunk on apple juice??? XD

Yes Karen-san, we're still talking about the apple juice :kek: but I too have no idea how someone can get drunk on apple juice. I really want to know though... xD totally not thinking of pranking my friends or smth

furina siggy by puroland secret santa <3
Mar 1, 2018 12:34 PM

Jan 2017
Does anyone know when/where Episode 2 will be released? I've checked the Bandai YT channel where the first ep was released, and also all over the internet. I can't find anything. The first episode came out on February 17th..which was 12 days ago..so I'm guessing this isn't going to be a weekly release??

Mar 2, 2018 10:30 AM
Feb 2014
J_LEE_C said:
Does anyone know when/where Episode 2 will be released? I've checked the Bandai YT channel where the first ep was released, and also all over the internet. I can't find anything. The first episode came out on February 17th..which was 12 days ago..so I'm guessing this isn't going to be a weekly release??

I can't find anything about it either :( it is listed as an ONA type anime though (as in TV anime usually air every week) so it could literally be any amount of time between episodes :( I think the best we can hope for is every 2 weeks but some ONAs are once a month, at least its better than not having any though :)
Mar 2, 2018 11:10 AM

Jan 2017
bridgeidk said:
J_LEE_C said:

I can't find anything about it either :( it is listed as an ONA type anime though (as in TV anime usually air every week) so it could literally be any amount of time between episodes :( I think the best we can hope for is every 2 weeks but some ONAs are once a month, at least its better than not having any though :)

That's true. and yeah that Emiya-san Cooking Fate-series spinoff is like every 3 weeks to a month so I know what you mean.

Thanks though, I was making sure I wasn't the only one that couldn't find it haha

May 2, 2018 6:28 PM
Jun 2016
bridgeidk said:

Yassssssssssssss... i'm seriously hoping to see my adorable sons MOMO and YUKI and YOUKNOWWHO animated but i dont know if i'd be able to handle the angst XD
May 3, 2018 5:49 AM
Feb 2014
loveChaejin said:
bridgeidk said:

Yassssssssssssss... i'm seriously hoping to see my adorable sons MOMO and YUKI and YOUKNOWWHO animated but i dont know if i'd be able to handle the angst XD

Yeah I'd really like to see everyone in the series or triggers new MV level quality it'd be amazing ;-;
Feb 24, 2022 9:39 AM

Feb 2020
Nice episode and interesting backstory.

SerafosMay 27, 11:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Episode 5 Discussion

Gardevoir101 - Feb 7, 2019

6 by blisscast »»
Jul 5, 3:51 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Episode 6 Discussion

Gardevoir101 - Feb 17, 2019

4 by Leyre18 »»
Sep 10, 2023 9:50 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Episode 8 Discussion

Gardevoir101 - Mar 7, 2019

7 by Serafos »»
Feb 25, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Episode 7 Discussion

Gardevoir101 - Feb 27, 2019

2 by Serafos »»
Feb 25, 2022 1:41 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Vibrato Episode 4 Discussion

Gardevoir101 - Jan 27, 2019

6 by Serafos »»
Feb 24, 2022 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.