Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2018 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
Unlike the barracks of other soldiers that are more standardized, the barracks for the elite soldiers are in a sense... cozy.
For people who are expected to practically give their all with the notion that death will always follow at their heels, Wulfard decided personally to award them with at least a comfortable place for them to sleep in. A tiny sanctuary of sorts away from the carnage they will constantly face.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 8, 2018 9:38 PM

Mar 2016
Anna Carina

The short walk to the barracks was enough for Anna to relax a little from all the information she had received from the meeting. As she approached the entrance to the barracks, she remembered that Wulfard had said these barracks would be the Hunter's own, which Anna appreciated. Not that she had anything against the common foot soldiers of Kareth... probably. However, Anna was expecting them to be as run-on-the-mill as any other barrack she had seen in her time serving in the Maderiv army. Which she did not mind. To her, a rough bed was much better than the rock and soil she had slept on often during the Seven-Year War.

Right as Anna reached for the door handle of the barracks, she was stopped by the guard standing right outside. "Wulfard did mention there would be a guard," she thought in passing. The guard produced an envelope from his uniform, and holding it up, said. "Are you Anna Carina?" Anna simply nodded in affirmative. "Excellent. There is a letter for you. This also came with the letter... " The guard proceeded to hand her both the letter and a duffel bag. Taking them, Anna thanked him and headed on into the barracks.

Shattering her preconceived notions, the barracks proved themselves to be quite pleasant. Perhaps a bit too much for a person who had lived almost all their life in a desert oasis and in military encampments. Deciding to take a bed as far from the entrance of the barracks as possible, Anna settled the duffel bag in a bed and proceeded to open the letter and read it.

She merely chuckled lightly after reading the letter, folding it and placing it back into its envelope. "Still looking out for me, you old bastard?" she thought. Placing the letter on the bed, Anna proceeded to open the duffel bag and took out the items within. A breech loading rifle, a sheathed sabre, and a small ammunition bag (which given a slight shake, was revealed to be almost full of bullets). All of the items were from her time in the Maderiv army. Whether it was a particular scratch on the stock of the rifle, or the dog-looking blotch on the cloth of the ammo bag. Smiling with familiarity, Anna settled all but the rifle on the bed. Then she sat on the bed and inspected the weapon, all the while wondering the kinds of hurdles her acquaintance had gone through to get the exact equipment she had been issued during the war.

Countenance_ArcFeb 9, 2018 7:21 PM
Feb 13, 2018 4:02 AM

Jul 2011
Matt Oliver

Mart arrived at the barracks and looked around at which he assumed to be his living quarters. He put his things away and claimed a bed. Now that this was done, he noticed the life of another in the room with him. A woman was there seemingly lost in thought. He walked over to her and as he did, he did what any guy would do. He checked his hair to make sure it was not messed up to bad, made sure her clothes were on straight, made sure nothing was in his teeth and didn’t have any taste in his mouth signifying bad breath. Then he found himself in front of her. @Arbitrary-Arc ”Hey, I’m Matt, seems we will be here together. Nice to meet you” Matt then held his hand out for a handshake. He’d shake her hand gently at first however if she seemed to pit some strength in it, he’d match it as well.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 13, 2018 11:24 AM

Mar 2016
Anna Carina

Anna was in the process of checking her rifle's stock when she heard the door of the barracks open. She was surprised. Not because the newcomer was male, but because he was not Kaden. "I guess the other Hunters Wulfard has picked are starting to come in," she thought. Anna continued to check her rifle, but observed the newcomer with her peripheral vision. As he approached her, Anna was somewhat confused about his preperations. She did not dwell on it much, and when Matt introduced himself, Anna placed her rifle on her bed and shook his hand strongly from the start. " Well met, Matt. I am Anna. You must be new." She gave him a light smile and retired her hands to her lap.
Countenance_ArcFeb 13, 2018 8:43 PM
Feb 20, 2018 6:05 PM

Jul 2011
Matt Oliver

Matt recognized her strong handshake and matched it...his pride wouldn't let his hand simply be crushed by the girl. She introduced herself as Anna and came off as the army type. He could gather that much since he was familiar with the army type of women. But her statement needed to be addressed. "Ah, yes. I'm new here. What about you? Aren't you new here as well?" He thought most of the people coming here would be new other than the staff that founded the place and had been building it up until now...but he still needed to make sure.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

Ze-Lem - Dec 18, 2017

21 by Ze-Lem »»
Feb 11, 2018 7:27 PM

» Fortress Kareth (B)

Ze-Lem - Jan 21, 2018

19 by Wolffoxking »»
Feb 11, 2018 6:52 PM

» Headmaster's Office - Kareth (B)

Misna - Jan 31, 2018

18 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Feb 5, 2018 5:46 PM

» Headmaster's Office - Kareth (A)

Ze-Lem - Jan 31, 2018

3 by Misna »»
Feb 3, 2018 8:05 AM

» Kareth Port (B)

Shitsuji-Carty - Jan 22, 2018

2 by Zeno »»
Feb 2, 2018 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.