Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2018 9:17 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just saw Real Eroge Situation, and it was good! Kazuhiro was definitely an excellent choice to direct/animate this ova.

The characters were decently animated, cute art style, h-scenes were nicely done and the pacing was great with the runtime that was given.
Jan 26, 2018 2:47 AM

Apr 2017
Felt like Tenioha but better....

A fully length haramase f*ck fest seems kick off on a certain timing
-HippySnob-Jan 26, 2018 3:22 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jan 26, 2018 4:46 AM

Oct 2013
Nice pantsu design of the brown hair with the pink and black. Somewhat mature feeling. most loose breasts how they drooped onto the desk from her loom over it.

Liked how the brown pressed against the pink's breasts with neither minding (*˘▽˘*)
competition by grades was cute, what hardworking girls (。•́ωก̀。)

Brown hair seemed to have garters on the thighhighs, but then they seemed to stay on fine even without. they were just aesthetic? If so, it would be fetishistic.

somewhat perverted of pink to spy with the telescope, but also to fap to it. a 3P would not be out of the question for her?

Cute of black to be surprised and fluster from know she made him feeling it (*˘▽˘*) Somehow taking the semen through the air from the condom to drink seemed more dirtier than directly.

conspicuous naderebo product placement. Although hid the full title slightly, which would've made it hard for ppl who are unfamiliar with it such as myself.

Almost seemed like his D was stuck and would end up in nakadashi. Although he nakadashied the other two anyway, so dont see why tried somewhat hard to pull out.

black hair didn't end up in SM play at the end, although seemed she wanted to.
Didn't show black bleed although she said it was first time. possibly already bled, but peculiar as it showed the other two.

Interesting and rare(?) erecting of his D to peek out from pink's breasts.
Way perverted outdoor dog play and anal of pink. she was crazy XD and quite shameless finish by peeing at the end. Good tsukkomi from him at the end XD

In the end it seems indecisive. well competing is good too, but 5P harem or various other combinations could also be good to see.

No one wears bras it seems? well, not needed I guess, and do have the erotic shapes either as result or otherwise.

A nice detailing of the body shape with the various positions and perspectives to show off the erotic bodies erotically. Maybe the legs seemed a bit small at times. the wear were also stylish and appealed well. And expressive motion and varied plays. shape of his D and reaction also quite expressive.

Good to see also the cuteness and sluttiness of the girls and his reactions as well Who were all quite lovable.
User-sanFeb 28, 2018 1:51 AM
Jan 26, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2009
Good ep. Didin't realize this studio did normal anime. Art was reminding me of both Baku Ane and Ai Mai Mi so I was like wtf when I looked it up lmao. Wish the frames were a little smoother
Jan 26, 2018 10:47 AM
Jul 2016
Holy shitttt. Finally something good. This was amazing and probably "reusable" if ya catch my drift lol
Jan 26, 2018 12:54 PM

Feb 2013
Really like the character designs, cute girls. Would say I like Kanna the best, then Ayame then Yuri.

All the pov fellatio and paizuri shots were great. A few scenes felt a bit weak on the animation but made up with a variety of angles.
HentaiJan 26, 2018 1:00 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jan 27, 2018 9:07 AM
May 2015
10/10

Great designs. Ayame is too good!!!

Will come back to this many times. Especially when its subbed
Jan 28, 2018 4:41 AM

Mar 2010
Ring-Ring! Hello? Seven Mortal Sins Season 2? (The one with the fanservice and destructively reduced time.)

Real Eroge Situations just called to let you know that THIS is what you should be; filled to the brim with /h/ instead of trying to sell products with /e/.
Jan 28, 2018 2:18 PM
May 2015

Oh, I should have searched better. Thanks!
Jan 28, 2018 8:50 PM

May 2015
Sequel with the White-haired girl when!?
Jan 29, 2018 9:20 AM

Sep 2016
greatness with greatest hentai studio wow
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 29, 2018 2:53 PM
Aug 2012
I do like that the MC has a face. Too many faceless/hair covered face MC's. Not a big fan of the girls' huge eyes and style, but the OVA is still good.

The visual novel had a fandisc "Real Eroge Situation! Hx3", come out on the same date as the OVA. They introduce a new childhood friend who returns after moving away and stays at Shinobu's (the MC) place. The pink haired twin tails' mother, the classroom teacher and discipline committee member also get some scenes of their own in Hx3.
Jan 30, 2018 3:24 PM

Jul 2011
Pretty good :o "sadist" gal were best ;)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jan 30, 2018 3:57 PM

Sep 2016
Seven at it again with good quality
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Jan 30, 2018 4:02 PM
♡ Sinner ♡

Dec 2017
I really liked this episode, solid animation and great character designs.

Seven proving they the best hentai studio again and again.
Feb 26, 2018 10:36 AM

May 2013
This wasn't bad :) the other two girls were fine, but the unrequited love somehow came around that quickly for the MC? really? lolol xD whuttevs lmao.

I liked the obsessive girl. But she wasn't crazy obsessive. It was a good amt haha

On to the next ep pls~ ^^
Interested in the infirmary girl with the white hair ;D ;D
Feb 27, 2018 4:11 PM

Oct 2009
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

That wasn't infirmary though, it was a student council room

User-san said:
black hair didn't and up in SM play at the end, although seemed she wanted to.

What?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 11:44 AM
Feb 27, 2018 6:51 PM

May 2013
Serhiyko said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

That wasn't infirmary though, it was a student council room

User-san said:

What?

I wasn't paying that much attention to the setting. Looked like an infirmary from a quick glance, but ok. Why would it even matter? lol

you're soooooo technical about things smh. Main purpose of hentai is for ppl to fap off. I don't think majority of us care if a necklace is missing or not in between scenes .-. chill
Feb 28, 2018 1:45 AM

Oct 2013
Serhiyko said:
User-san said:
What?
Can't remember what I was trying to say there. I think it should of been 'end' instead 'and' though. So 'black hair didn't end up in SM play at the end, although seemed she wanted to'.

Kokoro_Inuzuka said:
you're soooooo technical about things smh. Main purpose of hentai is for ppl to fap off. I don't think majority of us care if a necklace is missing or not in between scenes .-. chill
He is probably pretty chill. Just pointing out the mistakes in the production, which is a good thing. People will take it however they will. As for me, it can be pretty funny or interesting to notice.
User-sanFeb 28, 2018 2:01 AM
Mar 15, 2018 4:19 PM

Sep 2011
I love the quirky animation it's so erotic. And oh I'm loving that brown-haired girl.

That elastic penis though LMAO.

Still, I wish there'll be more episodes.

Mar 25, 2018 1:10 AM

Aug 2014
The pink haired girl is easily my favorite.
Apr 13, 2019 9:59 PM

Oct 2015
if this wasn't rushed would be more enjoyable

the tags I enjoy and the arimation as well, but why does it have to be rushed..? =(
Aug 10, 2022 8:28 AM
Feb 2021
yee this was lit man i cant lie greatm nut
Dec 18, 2022 4:15 PM

Nov 2010
Very nice. All the girls are my type especially Miyanoue. Long black hair + blue eyes and a petite body and boobs. Yummy!
18:04 How I wish I could lick her sweaty underboob!
19:21 Her outfit looks sexy!
19:50 I wish I could f*ck her hard myself! She looks so pretty!
20:50 Lick those sweaty armpits while f*cking her hard!
25:49 Nice anal! I hope Miyanoue also has an anal scene.
26:27 I love the view of a wet pussy while the girl is getting f*cked in the ass. I wish this is uncensored.
Aug 28, 2023 3:54 PM
Jun 2023
I can't decide who I like the most yet, but it might be the black haired girl. I'm not a huge fan of dick sucking so that wasn't that great and unfortunately that was most of the episode. Now for the fuck scenes...say no more

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Eroge Situation! The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Tennouji - Aug 31, 2018

16 by sleepyplant »»
Sep 17, 2023 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.