Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2018 7:42 AM

Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
How could it end like that????
Jan 14, 2018 10:32 PM
Jan 2018
Devilman should get the final victory against hades, he already lost Miki once. Losing a second chance would be a total epic fail as a character and protagonist. Besides him having the power of Amon (murderer of the gods) and the powers absorbed of Mazinger I think he gets this one.
Jan 17, 2018 11:01 PM

Oct 2017
Apparently this book has already finished publishing, although the only books i can find of them are the ones starting March 2018. Any idea on why?
Jan 20, 2018 9:54 PM

Dec 2008
What was up with the ending? Did Devilman and Hades destroy each other and that's why both Miki and Persephone opened their eyes? Or, did Persephone's fall from the sky cause her spirit to land in Miki's body?

I have no idea what happened.
Jan 21, 2018 11:10 AM

Jan 2015
Hannah_Ana said:
What was up with the ending? Did Devilman and Hades destroy each other and that's why both Miki and Persephone opened their eyes? Or, did Persephone's fall from the sky cause her spirit to land in Miki's body?

I have no idea what happened.

It's an open ending. For me it ended with The Devilman destroying Hades.
Jan 21, 2018 8:53 PM

Dec 2008
Madara22 said:

It's an open ending. For me it ended with The Devilman destroying Hades.

After putting more thought into it, I think Devilman did destroy Hades, which is why Persephone fell down to Earth and Miki opened her eyes. Persephone probably opened her eyes in response to the Mazinger engine that Devilman absorbed.

More topics from this board

» In depth analysis

Polyman - Nov 15, 2023

0 by Polyman »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.