Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2018 7:28 AM
Apr 2015
What are you expecting for this movie?
Maybe a Muse x Aqours crossover?
Some ships becoming canon?
More screentime for Kanan? (Like that would happen)

AT least there will be more Wooby, Yohane and shninyness!
Jan 11, 2018 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
since honk became a time traveler in the original LL movie, i expect mikan to be someone who could rewrite the universe in the upcoming movie. i believe this will happen since mikan is that #strong
Jan 11, 2018 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, I couldn't care less. It could be a shitshow for all I care, I just wanna see the girls one last time.
Jan 11, 2018 7:54 AM

May 2017
They better give You more screentime, she was robbed in s2.
Jan 11, 2018 8:01 AM

Sep 2013
Trip to italy where the Guilty Kiss members are spirits and influence Chika and the rest throughout the movie to do a miracle to reset the timeline into a happy ending where the season 2's OP will replace Water Blue New World.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1696513
Jan 11, 2018 8:16 AM
Jul 2018
MIRAI ZURAAA

Little demons

zura

YOHANE!

zura

Jan 11, 2018 8:32 AM

Mar 2017
I would like to see a Muse x Aqours crossover, but I think it won't happen
Jan 11, 2018 8:49 AM
Jan 2017
I didn't like the last season all that much because I felt too many episodes were wasted in favor of gags or the whole group doing something which didn't have much impact (van, school festival, chika treflip). I would like it if the movie focused on twe or three characters but I don't think that will happen honestly.
Jan 11, 2018 8:49 AM

Jul 2017
I just want to see µ's
Jan 11, 2018 9:52 AM

Apr 2013
OG movie pretty much confirmed NicoMaki.

I want another one of those. Just to see the reaction.
Jan 11, 2018 10:26 AM
Aug 2017
This has the potential to be one of my favorite movies of all time. I loved the School Idol Project Movie. A fitting end to our 9 girls. A feel good moment that will help you get over this journey you just went on with these girls. I'm so excited. I love this series.
Jan 11, 2018 11:24 AM

Dec 2017
I don't really have any expectations, just hopes and wishes. I really hope that it isn't pretty much a copy of the original like season one of sunshine was...I'm also hoping to get some good songs from this...
Jan 11, 2018 11:27 AM

Aug 2015
Im expecting nothing of this shit anymore.
Im a big fan o LL series but sunshine is just a garbage
Jan 11, 2018 3:56 PM

Sep 2014
Sadness, Depression....... last time Muse movie ended I bought like 300$ worth of video games to compensate the empty void in my heart, and even that wasn't enough.

I wish this has a quarter 4, 2019 release date, because once this movie airs, its the end for the sunshine cast.

They should make a slice of life Muse/Aquors spin-off, don't leave my kokoro empty.
Jan 11, 2018 5:03 PM
Feb 2017
Firsts things first, my favorite girl You needs screen time, she felt like she'd almost become a supporting character instead of having a main role. Hanamaru & Kanan could use it too.

Second, I'd like for them to not act TOO reminiscent of their former school as they've done more than enough of that during the 2nd season. 2nd Season was mostly them coping over having to say goodbye to Uranohoshi and that kinda got a tad bit repetitive at some point. (To me anyway)

Third, don't mimic the 1st Love Live movie and rush through some parts here and there. Let it progress smoothly.

Fourth, I don't want a Muse crossover to be honest. Yeah seeing them would be nice, but Aqours needs to shine entirely on their own.
Jan 11, 2018 7:58 PM

Feb 2014
damn that was fast
only gunna look forward to more yousoro
BaneofKermit said:
didn't bother watching s2 yet but wow...that's sad af

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jan 11, 2018 10:32 PM

Nov 2014
I'm not quite sure, I'm so far into Love Live Sunshine now, so I'll probably watch it anyways. Just a decent movie, preferably with an iconic song.

The cast of characters for new Love Live just didn't quite capture me like the original did :/
In fact, neither did the songs. I didn't feel any of the songs were as iconic as Aishiteru Banzai, Start; Dash and Snow Halation was.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Jan 11, 2018 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
Dammit. Now I'm pretty sure we gonna have another Love Live Series.
Well this is better than Aikatsu anyway. So looking forward to it. X)
Jan 12, 2018 12:58 AM
Oct 2016
Tbh.. I kept watching Sunshine for You and Dia.. I literally don't like any other girl, though I have soft spots for Ruby (the only well developed girl of Aqours), Riko and Chika (well Chika sometimes is too annoying and whiny to me but other than that she's cute).
I was gravely upset with Sunshine 2, because You didn't get justice at all.
I would love some more Yousoro and Buu Buu Desu Wa, since I really love You and Dia, and a bit of Ruby.

Sunshine 2 was pretty garbage with it's plot as well. I expect (and wish) Sunshine Movie same garbage.
Jan 12, 2018 3:31 AM

Oct 2015
I expect to like it a lot. I doubt they'd do a muse x aqours crossover, but hoping it does happen
Jan 12, 2018 5:59 AM

Sep 2016
hmmm I hope there is a cameo of muse or more better a interaction with them atleast
Jan 12, 2018 7:22 AM

Jan 2014
Unexcited. LLS S2 was a piece of dogshit. If it's good, good for them. But my expectations are below the floor rn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2018 7:28 AM
Nov 2016
MagicalMahou said:
Unexcited. LLS S2 was a piece of dogshit. If it's good, good for them. But my expectations are below the floor rn.

Agreed. Big fan of Muse, first season was bareable, but god damn this season sucked. I'm having trouble finishing it.

Jan 12, 2018 4:12 PM
Sep 2010
I felt like Sunshine was the first Love Live series repeated but with different characters... so I just hope this movie won’t be too similar to the first LL movie :/
Jan 12, 2018 4:54 PM

Nov 2017
I have absolutely no idea. Apparently, it's not gonna be a continuation but also not a recap so I dunno. Hope they bring their A game with the writing because S2 fluctuated a lot between great to "EEEEHHHHH but why tho?"

Septette said:
I'm a bit sad to say goodbye to the Aqours girls(unpopular opinion but I actually preferred them over Muse, Aqours felt more heart-felt.), but if it's a proper end then I'm fine with it.
As for any predictions, I don't have many honestly. A crossover with Muse would be awesome, but that should be a different movie. We've seen enough Muse, it's time to let Aqours shine, and I feel like a crossover with Muse would overshadow the Aqours girls' final endeavor(if it is their final endeavor. For all we know they won't disband like Muse did.)
As for ships, I don't see any becoming canon. LL only ever does shipbaiting.(and it's bad at it too because of their insistence of being vague with everything. I'm not into yuri but if they were just honest about the relationships I'd much prefer that over the vagueness.)

Same, I feel like a crossover would just be too much and not make it a Sunshine movie. I also liked Aqours more.
(Translator's Note: "nico nico nii" means "SHINY DAYS in My Pocket")

nico nico nii.

Jan 12, 2018 6:34 PM

Dec 2014
I'm soo hype for this. I know that the movie is going to produce good quality so this is going to be on some next level shizzz.

Having Muse come in as quest stars would make my year and my year just started.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Jan 16, 2018 6:35 PM
Sep 2016
The school theyre merging with is in danger of closing so they have to become school idols to save it
Jan 18, 2018 6:41 AM

May 2016
maybe many people want Aqours and Muse in this movie . But I want this movie to only focus on Aquors .and maybe a cameo of 1 member of Muse (that don't help Aquors) or new Nijigasaki High School student. I like all Love Live story plot that have sad and happy scene that actually memorable so I expect more in this movie.

Jan 19, 2018 7:20 AM
Oct 2016
-Unpopular Opinion-

I don't want Muse to even have a cameo. This would be the last chance for Aqours to redeem themselves and it should be in a redeemable way.

Besides, if Muse got an special appearance, I bet 80% of the movie will be ChikaxHonoka (I'm not a shipper). As much as I love Honoka (she even shares her name's first letter with my name's first letter and she is so relatable to me X3) I wouldn't like that happening interactions between her and Chika. I want Chika to find a new light, rather than by staying 'shiny' (which in my opinion is whiny), and 10-10% of screentime would go to Muse-Aqours other members, leaving less development time for Aqours characters like You, Dia, Ruby (she's already developed well so I don't have a problem in this case much), Mari, Riko, Yohane, Hanamaru.

AND ESPECIALLY KANAN. You get what I mean. Kanan had like.. what? 0 development in Season 2? She doesn't have any stable relationship with any Aqours member outside of Mari and Dia. Chika may be her 'so-called' childhood friend, but do remind me some important instances when Kanan spoke to Chika outside of training. Kanan doesn't even have enough character outside of Mari. 98% of her screentime includes Mari and 95% of them include Mari and Dia. Kanan is my least favorite tbh and I don't like her at all, so I hope the movie gives her a more independent character ^_^

In School Idol Movie, we got decent development by every member of Muse and especially from Honoka's side. The way she learnt to let things go in a more lighthearted way was beautiful, it showed the writers were aware of Honoka's frustration and give-up-easily character that emerged during the Kotori drama way back in Season 1 (though I give credits to Honoka for staying strong after starting so weak as a school idol, the trio's START:DASH performance made me cry and Chika had nothing like that but that's good enough to differentiate Aqours from Muse story-wise).

Like I said, I want Chika to have a better psychological development than she had that whiny attitude in Sunshine Season 2 (which was so unbearable at times. I love Anchan but she sucked at those parts). Something different from Honoka. Without Honoka coming in.

And without a MIRAI CHIKA~~~~

(you get the pun here right? XD)

As much as I loved Honoka's theorized 'future self', I would love Chika to move on to her new school without visiting Uranohoshi (I know it really hurts to leave your beloved school forever) or New York (they should stay in Japan).

All in all, I don't know how I took this rant so far but.. well I rant too much.

TL;DR
I want Aqours to be developed more deserving-ly without a Muse crossover because that would obviously lesson justifiable screentime for each member and too much Chika-Honoka interactions would annoy people.
Jan 22, 2018 4:51 AM
Apr 2017
S2 is shit, why even the movie exist
Jan 23, 2018 2:52 AM
Oct 2016
Inuchiyo said:
damn that was fast
only gunna look forward to more yousoro
BaneofKermit said:
didn't bother watching s2 yet but wow...that's sad af

Ikr, that's really upsetting for You fans.
Jan 26, 2018 2:51 AM
Jul 2012
Zipperman said:
What are you expecting for this movie?
Maybe a Muse x Aqours crossover?
Some ships becoming canon?
More screentime for Kanan? (Like that would happen)

AT least there will be more Wooby, Yohane and shninyness!

Ships becoming canon? This is Love Live!, not a yuri anime lol. No way do the producers want to make certain ships impossible and disappoint its hardcore yuri fans :P

I wouldn't expect them to meet the members of µ's, though it's not impossible for them to meet at least one of them. I think the most probable thing to happen in the movie is Aquors going to Italy to meet Mari.

Here is a Love Live! fan tip: you can write µ with alt gr + m or alt + 0181 on the numeric keypad.

teubert2Jan 26, 2018 2:55 AM
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Jan 26, 2018 6:55 AM
Apr 2015
teubert2 said:

Here is a Love Live! fan tip: you can write µ with alt gr + m or alt + 0181 on the numeric keypad.

I love you for this <3
Jan 28, 2018 9:11 PM

Nov 2016
I Think atleast one of the µ's members is going to appear
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2018 7:15 PM

Dec 2017
teubert2 said:

And that's today's small but extremely useful tip. Thanks.

If Aqours travels somewhere I hope they go to Europe.
join the hyper going home club!

Jan 31, 2018 2:22 AM
Jul 2012
@Zipperman & Reina-Orikasa

You're welcome~!
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Aug 9, 2018 4:08 PM

Sep 2017
this is my life
i hope it's good but i haven't even started sunshine yet ;-;
Edward Elric > your waifu

Aug 9, 2018 4:13 PM
Apr 2015
Anime_Emperor said:
I'm sooo hyped for this!!! Now we know aqours are going to Italy! The plot sounds good (theres no way it wouldn't love live is my favourite anime) but so far there isn't any information about aqours doing any live in the movie. It just says that they are going to a new school and the 3rd years get lost on their graduation trip (Italy). I feel like this might not be the end for Aqours as they had their first live in 2017. μ's had their first live in 2012 (I think) and their final live in 2016, so they lasted 4 years. If aqours last 4 years too that would mean they end in 2021. So I feel like there is a chance aqours won't end yet and maybe even more anime projects. And as for μ's x aqours crossover that would be AMAZING but it won't happen :'(

I mean breaking them up now seems like such a shame, I kind of hope they will do like a new live with Saint Snow (not the small hakodate live, an ACTUAL LIVE) and maybe do a nice crossover with previous members.

Also there's still this GranBlue crossover going on so i kind of hope they aren't gonna let Aqours go up in smokes just yet.
Aug 12, 2018 6:58 PM
Feb 2017
I just hope You gets more screen time. But honestly not expecting much with how S2 was.
Sep 8, 2018 11:00 PM

Nov 2016
I want the PDP characters to make their debut as a cameo or meet Muse and Aquors.
Dec 19, 2018 7:20 PM
Sep 2016
I think it'll turn out that the new school is a peice of shit, and they go to Italy to meet with Mari's dad to get him to move the new school back to uranohoshi. Also hopefully μ's will help them along the way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vicexxv - Jan 4, 2019

52 by Buraot »»
Aug 10, 7:05 PM

» [Spoilers] Storyline and performance dont match?

TobyFreedom - Mar 9, 2019

2 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Jul 29, 2021 10:35 AM

» [Spoilers] Can someone explain to me the ending of the movie?

dadnaya - Jul 25, 2019

3 by Ranka-Nyan »»
Jul 29, 2021 9:19 AM

» When will I be able to watch?

ZipperNYAN - Dec 17, 2018

22 by MrBluebear »»
Jul 2, 2019 10:34 AM

Poll: » Best Song & Performance in LL Sunshine! Movie Over The Rainbow??

MrBluebear - Mar 30, 2019

0 by MrBluebear »»
Mar 30, 2019 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.