Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2016 6:37 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty solid second and final episode of this two episode OVA series!

I quite liked the overall buildup and character development a lot for it being only two episodes, I especially loved that ending so all in all a pretty good anime OVA series I must say.
Jan 15, 2018 3:08 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty obvious that they rushed through things, but wasn't too shabby.
Apr 26, 2020 5:52 PM

Jun 2013
First rally anime I watched. Very interesting.
Jul 16, 2020 10:21 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Goddamned, this goddamn called OVA had a lot of rushing paces with their initial storyline and suddenly it turned out to be nothing. Fortunately, the races part was not bad at all and i kinda like that at the very end. Otherwise, it is not much.
5/10
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 31, 2022 5:34 AM

Aug 2012
The Business stuff really dragged this otherwise okay OVA down. Thought for the time and probaly small budget that the Rally parts were pretty well done, especially with all the real cars and teams. But the board room element just brought all the excitement to a halt everytime. I know this is based on a Manga so I can't be too harsh about it's inclusion but doing a couple of episodes just around a single rally would've been far more entertaining.

Anyway overall I'd say this is mediocre. 5/10
Sep 30, 3:40 PM

Jul 2017
This second episode didn't do much for me. I didn't care for the business scenes, and even the racing was not too exciting. Everything looked really dark and murky, possibly more of the issue with the scan I watched. The pacing is really weird with the beginning of the episode already feeling like the end. Then it continues for another 18 mins or so, but it doesn't really have a peak of action; it just kind of goes...

Hmmm....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goddamn Episode 1 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 11, 2016

3 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 29, 3:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.