Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2017 2:33 PM

Mar 2017
This is where you can say whatever you want about yourself.

I am a 14 year old girl, I have a bulldog named Buddy, and this year I am officially a high school student. My favorite animes are Bleach, Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail 2014, Charlotte, Claymore, Noragami, and Noragami Aragoto.

I do require that you tell me your favorite anime series (1 or more)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 20, 2017 5:33 PM

Sep 2016
Yo!!
I'm Rai if ya can't tell and I like anime :) 13 yrs old, mid school,boring, etc... I like fairy tail and naruto. Shippuden would've been my fav if not for all these fillers but it isn't so FT is XD I think I wanted to say more but guess I forgot so.... Yeah XD
Jul 21, 2017 3:19 PM

Mar 2017
Kahtsaro said:
Lol, good to have other people around the same age group as me. Anyway, I literally just made up my name about an hour ago. Before I was 'Albino_Bidoof' Yeah, not a really cool name when i thought about it.

'Kahtsaro' gave me my name from 'Kahtaros' which is my username for some games that I play, but I wanted to change it up a bit, which gave me Kahtsaro :D

Ok enought about my username, I'm 13, senior in mid school, finally a senpai XD, and of course, watches anime. I actually quit watching anime, (when i mean quit, i mean quit watching Naruto, because that was the only online anime that i have ever watched), but got back into it, and actually started watching other anime. Romance is my fav genre, and some of my favs are: Plastic Memories, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, and Mysterious Girlfriend X (super underrated)

I think this tells a lot about me, and now i think that this should be on my info page, but whatever.

I also like smiley faces :D

Is it sad that I'm still a really big fan of Pokemon? I like smiley faces to but mostly huggles. :)
Jul 21, 2017 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
Am I qualified to be here? https://comfy.moe/nfttxs.png

I'm an average nobody who only plays games in groups/parties of two or more, occasionally I also watch anime, and when that happens I marathon one to five shows.

If I'm not playing with other people, I go tend to my neko-goddesses making sure everyone is pet equally despite many believing it won't make a difference.

Jul 21, 2017 4:09 PM

Sep 2016
S
Waiuzuh said:

I'm an average nobody who only plays games in groups/parties of two or more, occasionally I also watch anime, and when that happens I marathon one to five shows.

If I'm not playing with other people, I go tend to my neko-goddesses making sure everyone is pet equally despite many believing it won't make a difference.

Welcome my friend XD You sure are :) I'm no gamer but we sure have some here... I hope XD
Jul 21, 2017 6:14 PM

Mar 2017
Raiores said:
S
Waiuzuh said:

Welcome my friend XD You sure are :) I'm no gamer but we sure have some here... I hope XD

I plan on making a few games I just have to think of one first
Jul 21, 2017 6:20 PM

Sep 2016
Star-Dazzle said:
Raiores said:
S

I think he means games such as call of duty and army of two, know wut I mean?
Jul 21, 2017 9:28 PM
Mar 2017
Star-Dazzle said:
Kahtsaro said:
Lol, good to have other people around the same age group as me. Anyway, I literally just made up my name about an hour ago. Before I was 'Albino_Bidoof' Yeah, not a really cool name when i thought about it.

'Kahtsaro' gave me my name from 'Kahtaros' which is my username for some games that I play, but I wanted to change it up a bit, which gave me Kahtsaro :D

Ok enought about my username, I'm 13, senior in mid school, finally a senpai XD, and of course, watches anime. I actually quit watching anime, (when i mean quit, i mean quit watching Naruto, because that was the only online anime that i have ever watched), but got back into it, and actually started watching other anime. Romance is my fav genre, and some of my favs are: Plastic Memories, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, and Mysterious Girlfriend X (super underrated)

I think this tells a lot about me, and now i think that this should be on my info page, but whatever.

I also like smiley faces :D

Is it sad that I'm still a really big fan of Pokemon? I like smiley faces to but mostly huggles. :)

No, I don't think so, since I still am a fan of Pokemon. The games are pretty fun to play, except for the show, since the most recent one is getting a lot of hate, because of the graphics
Jul 22, 2017 8:29 AM

Mar 2017
Raiores said:
Star-Dazzle said:

O well sadly idk how to put games like that on put I might learn how to and put them in
Jul 22, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2016
Star-Dazzle said:
Raiores said:

O well sadly idk how to put games like that on put I might learn how to and put them in

Wait, we can't do that. He probably has them on console or pc. He was just telling his hobbies XD
Jul 22, 2017 8:32 AM

Mar 2017
Kahtsaro said:
Star-Dazzle said:

No, I don't think so, since I still am a fan of Pokemon. The games are pretty fun to play, except for the show, since the most recent one is getting a lot of hate, because of the graphics

Ok well I'm at least happy I'm not the only one who's a fan of Pokémon and that is pretty true. Now a days Pokémon in general is getting a lot of hate and that's y I asked.
Jul 22, 2017 10:44 AM

Nov 2013
Herro, I'm Desu. 21 y/o male from Canada. Currently in college for Computer Networking.

I play League of Legends and Overwatch
I watch what ever anime looks interesting, but my favourites are slice of life, action, comedy, fantasy, and romance.
Most recent favourite is Haikyuu.

Jul 26, 2017 2:30 PM
Jul 2017
I'm kallie, almost 13 years old in middle school now. my favorites are No game no life, full metal alchemist, kiss him Not me, berserk, Juuni kokuki, death note, and Bleach.I started watching anime around the age of 8-9. I like the horror and crime genre too.
Jul 26, 2017 10:46 PM
Mar 2017
Sinox_ said:
I'm kallie, almost 13 years old in middle school now. my favorites are No game no life, full metal alchemist, kiss him Not me, berserk, Juuni kokuki, death note, and Bleach.I started watching anime around the age of 8-9. I like the horror and crime genre too.

Ah, horror. I thought Another was a romance :/ one of the biggest mistakes of my life lol
Jul 26, 2017 10:53 PM

Sep 2016
Desu said:
Herro, I'm Desu. 21 y/o male from Canada. Currently in college for Computer Networking.

I play League of Legends and Overwatch
I watch what ever anime looks interesting, but my favourites are slice of life, action, comedy, fantasy, and romance.
Most recent favourite is Haikyuu.

Sinox_ said:

Oye New ones! Welcome aboard our neko neko boat! (I like you're age btw, sinox, I've that same number XD)
Jul 27, 2017 6:52 PM
Dec 2016
Hey there I'm Mari. 22 y/o, Czech Republic. Working as a quality checker in a factory for almost 2 years.

I play various stuff, from multiplayer let's say LoL, Overwatch.
Fav genres of anime? Probably slice of life, school, comedy, action. But whatever is good I'll try.
My fav series is Love Live, both School Idol Project/Sunshine.
Jul 28, 2017 3:57 AM

Jan 2017
hello everybody,

My name is FrostBite. I’m 19 y/o and will be 20 in about 27 days :3

I live in the Netherlands, and speak both Dutch and English.
I recently graduated from my engineering study. After the summer vacation I’ll be starting my new study on a university of applied sciences called mechanical engineering. This is in a city far from where I currently live, so I’ll be moving out this summer and living om my own :)

I play games like LoL, overwatch, counterstrike, Battlefield. But I've put that on hold because I decided to spend all my time in watching anime now.

My favorite genres are: Psychological, Supernatural, horror/thriller, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic & Mystery

And my favorite series is the Toaru series; My favorite in this series are the railgun shows.

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch" - Okabe Rintarou

Jul 29, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2017
Hello,

I am a 15 y/o male from Portugal whose hobby is watching anime and reading manga. My other hobbies are listening to music and drawing. My favourite animes are Death Note, Zankyou no Terror, Kono Bijutsubu, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.. and a few more. My favourite genre is Psychological/Mystery. I've created this account not to long ago and I'm a new member, so I'm not very used to do these kind of things.
Jul 29, 2017 4:01 PM

Jul 2017
Hello, I'm a 23-year-old female. Currently studying Graphic Design in college. So other than making a bunch of pretty stuff on the computer I love to play a lot of games on my PS4, study Korean and dream of having an adorable army of snuggly little pugs. As for my favorite anime... it would have to be Steins;Gate.
[안녕~♥]
Aug 10, 2017 3:06 PM
Sep 2016
Hello everyone, i'm 15 y.o. I come from Czech Republic and i'm currently looking for online friends. My favourite anime is Naruto.

I just want to say, i'm abnormal. I have a bad emotions and feelings. I cry a lot in school and i can't take it. Enough of that.

Add me anytime so we can chat together sometimes.
Aug 10, 2017 10:37 PM
Aug 2017
Hello :)

I am a 17 year old male and will be a senior in high school this year. I have two dogs named Duke and Daisy, they are twins. I only just made my account very recently so my name may or may not change but for now you can refer to me as "Venom" for short if you wish. There are so many amazing anime I have seen and I rather not list them all so I will just say that my all-time favorite for now is Hunter x Hunter, I really recommend you give it a try its almost gaurenteed you'll like it. There are tons and tons of others I'm sure you'd love too so whenever your looking for new anime send me a message and I'll probably have a great one you haven't seen yet or you could send me a message for basically any other reason, I'm super friendly and always love to chat. I just finished Katanagatari today and I have to say its an undeniable master piece. Anyways, I'm looking forward to enjoying this club with you all :)
Aug 14, 2017 3:43 AM

Aug 2017
Hello Everyone :)

Hi! I am Isumi but u can call me Isu. I am a 12 year old girl who loves anime, hanging out with friends and music. My fav animes are Naruto and Gintama.

That's it.:)
(click plzz..)
Aug 18, 2017 9:32 PM
Jul 2018
Hello, everyone! I'm making another attempt at making anime friends through this site. I come from the old-school, but I watch lots of stuff! Not much into action shows but I'm always willing to give a series a shot for a friend. My favorite series of all time is Neon Genesis Evangelion, but my main genres that I watch are SoL, Romance, Comedy, and Supernatural. I hope you'll welcome me and treat me well. Please feel free to send me a friend invite!
Aug 21, 2017 4:54 PM
Mar 2017
VectorsInfinitum said:
Hello, everyone! I'm making another attempt at making anime friends through this site. I come from the old-school, but I watch lots of stuff! Not much into action shows but I'm always willing to give a series a shot for a friend. My favorite series of all time is Neon Genesis Evangelion, but my main genres that I watch are SoL, Romance, Comedy, and Supernatural. I hope you'll welcome me and treat me well. Please feel free to send me a friend invite!

Ayyyyy, romance anime lover here. Still trying to find more good ones!
Sep 30, 2017 4:53 PM
Jul 2017
Hello I'm new to this club I enjoy moe anime and am a middle school student ^^
Oct 12, 2017 9:33 AM

Sep 2017
Hi my name is CC. I'm 17 years old and currently in secondary school (I think that would be high school). I live in Ireland. I like almost every genre of anime but my favourites would be action, comedy, supernatural, sport and slice of life. Some of my favourite anime are Trigun, Food wars and Daily Lives Of High School Boys to name a few.
Hope to be able to chat about anime and stuff and become friends :)
Nov 5, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 2016
Hi, I am 17 years old, male and currently in my final year of high school. Anyways, I like video games and I also like stuff related to computers. My favourite video games are Nier automata, Witcher 3, fallout 4, player unknowns battle ground etc

As for my favourite anime, I dont know what to type. I have watched so many good and bad series, it's hard to choose. But I enjoy slice of life, comedy anime more than I enjoy shounen. So some of my favourites would be Space brothers, The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hyouka etc.

I hope I get along with you guys!
ExperitusNov 5, 2017 11:41 AM
Dec 11, 2017 1:49 PM
Oct 2016
hello I'm kai I like madoka magica idk what else to say
Dec 11, 2017 1:59 PM

Mar 2017
mylittleyuri said:
hello I'm kai I like madoka magica idk what else to say

Nice to meet you ^^
Dec 11, 2017 2:39 PM

Dec 2017
Yo! I'm "Fru1t". I'm new to this site so I'm still trying to figure this stuff out, but I'm glad I joined this club first, it seems fun.

Sadly, I am allergic to cats. :'<

[oh yeah, and my favorite anime is Assassination Classroom!!]
Dec 11, 2017 2:53 PM

Mar 2017
Fru1t said:
Yo! I'm "Fru1t". I'm new to this site so I'm still trying to figure this stuff out, but I'm glad I joined this club first, it seems fun.

Sadly, I am allergic to cats. :'<

[oh yeah, and my favorite anime is Assassination Classroom!!]

Nice to meet you
Dec 21, 2017 3:59 PM
Aug 2017
Hi guys I'm Joseph an average otaku.....with an obsession for nekos
My favorite anime is Nichijou.
Nice to meet you all.
Oh and am 19yrs
Dec 21, 2017 8:20 PM
Dec 2017
I'm 15, like anime, gaming, music, and voice acting. You can message me on skype (milesblizzard) and on discord (VoiceOfTheSummoner#3913). I'm always willing to talk, voice act, or whatever. Message me I guess.

Star-DazzleDec 26, 2017 5:51 PM
Dec 22, 2017 8:16 PM
Jul 2017
Hi I'm Sam a 20 y/o male in college. I like to play smash bros melee and watch anime. My favorite animes are:

Fate series, Noragami, Your lie in april, Code Geass, Clannad after story, My hero Acadamia, NGNL, Made in Abyss, Konosuba, and Golden time.
Dec 26, 2017 5:49 PM

Mar 2017
Joseph_Animo said:
Hi guys I'm Joseph an average otaku.....with an obsession for nekos
My favorite anime is Nichijou.
Nice to meet you all.
Oh and am 19yrs

Nice to meet you ^^
Dec 26, 2017 5:51 PM

Mar 2017
JustSummoner said:
I'm 15, like anime, gaming, music, and voice acting. You can message me on skype (milesblizzard) and on discord (VoiceOfTheSummoner#3913). I'm always willing to talk, voice act, or whatever. Message me I guess.

Nice to meet you ^^
Dec 26, 2017 5:52 PM

Mar 2017
SpamGeorgio said:
Hi I'm Sam a 20 y/o male in college. I like to play smash bros melee and watch anime. My favorite animes are:

Fate series, Noragami, Your lie in april, Code Geass, Clannad after story, My hero Acadamia, NGNL, Made in Abyss, Konosuba, and Golden time.

Nice to meet you ^^
Dec 27, 2017 6:23 PM

Dec 2009
Hihi! I'm breathesunshine or Aurora if you like (or you play Final Fantasy 14)! I'm looking to make some friends that watch and enjoy anime. My best friend use to fit that description but she only watches some shows and that's with me. So it'd be nice to discuss things with active people that know what I'm talking about :)

A little about myself . . .

I'm an adult that doesn't feel like their an adult until their birthday rolls around then woes over the choices they've made during the past year. I work full time and spend the rest with friends or watching anime, with the occasional playing of video games when I feel like it. I love Korean food with some Japanese thrown in, and Pho, can I say I loooovvee Pho (don't know what that is? look it up!). Hmm. . .

Favorite neko from anime would have to be Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou, I even have a cute plushie~.

Dec 28, 2017 7:40 AM

Mar 2017
breathesunshine said:
Hihi! I'm breathesunshine or Aurora if you like (or you play Final Fantasy 14)! I'm looking to make some friends that watch and enjoy anime. My best friend use to fit that description but she only watches some shows and that's with me. So it'd be nice to discuss things with active people that know what I'm talking about :)

A little about myself . . .

I'm an adult that doesn't feel like their an adult until their birthday rolls around then woes over the choices they've made during the past year. I work full time and spend the rest with friends or watching anime, with the occasional playing of video games when I feel like it. I love Korean food with some Japanese thrown in, and Pho, can I say I loooovvee Pho (don't know what that is? look it up!). Hmm. . .

Favorite neko from anime would have to be Nyanko-sensei from Natsume Yuujinchou, I even have a cute plushie~.

Nice to meet u ^^
Star-DazzleDec 28, 2017 10:54 AM
Feb 27, 2018 7:05 PM
Feb 2018
Hi my name is Michael Polka I live in Texas is anime is kinda shunned here.
Im president of my student council and class of 2020 president (only because i keep my anime intrests secret)
im pretty popular at school I act like im freinds with everyone but I honestly have no common intrests with anyone else at my school and i cant be public about liking anime because it could make me loose Student council elections since everyone hates them. I hope maybe here ill have people to talk to about anime.

I like pretty much all anime
MOB PYCHO AND ONEPUNCHMAN
plastic memories
date alive
re:zero
........ Eromanga sensei...... XD
Smug anime faces are the best
Traps are not gay till you know its a guy
and we need a new season of Re:Zero

HH is the best (let me know if you know what that is)

*how do i add a picture?
The-DauntlessFeb 27, 2018 7:12 PM
Feb 27, 2018 7:39 PM

Nov 2017
( ・ω・)ノ Hallo
Le Female, 17 soon 18
been into this stuff since 13 id say, (rough estimate)
just starting to make a list with this account, got a lot to remember and record (꒪⌓꒪)
A lot more I could say, but that can come around more naturally with banter.
Feel free to add me as a friend, dont got none yet on this site ●︿●
call me bean if ya like
(┐「ε:)_三┌(.ω.)┐三_(:3 」∠)_
Here some stuff quick
(some)Fave animes (tv): Samurai Champloo, Baka and test, Paranoia agent, x-amd lost memories, princess jellyfish
(some)Fave animes (movie): Perfect Blue, ghost in the shell, angels egg, akira
(some)Fave manga: Dragon head, Imadoki, gyo, nisekoi
Im all over the places with specific genres, I also enjoy alot of other forms of animation
i dabble in games
Console- Neir automata, Mortal Kombat
Steam- Doki doki lit., some rando casual games idk

beanbabeFeb 27, 2018 7:50 PM
Mar 7, 2018 9:43 PM

Mar 2017
The-Dauntless said:
Hi my name is Michael Polka I live in Texas is anime is kinda shunned here.
Im president of my student council and class of 2020 president (only because i keep my anime intrests secret)
im pretty popular at school I act like im freinds with everyone but I honestly have no common intrests with anyone else at my school and i cant be public about liking anime because it could make me loose Student council elections since everyone hates them. I hope maybe here ill have people to talk to about anime.

I like pretty much all anime
MOB PYCHO AND ONEPUNCHMAN
plastic memories
date alive
re:zero
........ Eromanga sensei...... XD
Smug anime faces are the best
Traps are not gay till you know its a guy
and we need a new season of Re:Zero

HH is the best (let me know if you know what that is)

*how do i add a picture?

It's very nice to meet you ^.^ and you add a picture by putting around the image address
Mar 7, 2018 9:44 PM

Mar 2017
beanbabe said:
( ・ω・)ノ Hallo
Le Female, 17 soon 18
just starting to make a list with this account, got a lot to remember and record (꒪⌓꒪)
call me bean if ya like
Here some stuff quick
(some)Fave animes (tv): Samurai Champloo, Baka and test, Paranoia agent, x-amd lost memories, princess jellyfish
Im all over the places with specific genres, I also enjoy alot of other forms of animation
i dabble in games

It's very nice to meet you ^.^
Mar 11, 2018 2:15 PM

Nov 2017
Star-Dazzle said:
beanbabe said:
( ・ω・)ノ Hallo
Le Female, 17 soon 18
call me bean if ya like
Here some stuff quick
i dabble in games

Ha ha and you! thanks for being my first friend(人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°
Mar 12, 2018 1:08 PM

Mar 2017
beanbabe said:
Star-Dazzle said:

Ha ha and you! thanks for being my first friend(人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°

Np problem ^.^ :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Open] Marching Band Kittens

Star-Dazzle - Nov 16, 2017

7 by Star-Dazzle »»
Feb 28, 2018 1:03 PM

» Would You Rather

Star-Dazzle - Aug 2, 2017

13 by Star-Dazzle »»
Feb 11, 2018 12:22 PM

» [OPEN] Angel Neko

Star-Dazzle - Nov 22, 2017

0 by Star-Dazzle »»
Nov 22, 2017 4:49 PM

» Banner, Card, and Background Makers

Star-Dazzle - Nov 15, 2017

0 by Star-Dazzle »»
Nov 15, 2017 4:36 PM

» which is better all out or kokoro no basket

FTOPICD - Aug 3, 2017

1 by Kahtsaro »»
Aug 21, 2017 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.