Forum Settings
Forums
Kasane
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2016 9:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm thinking of a 'what if" scenario...that is if Nina wakes up and realizes what's been happening this time. Doubt she'll ever forget about what Kasane has been doing.
Aug 29, 2016 7:20 PM

Jul 2010
I'm thinking, maybe Nina limit to Kasane,and she will have to look another woman to enable the glory and power that once got Izana, the story from Izana sounds very interesting in addition.
Dec 9, 2017 1:31 PM

Apr 2014
at first i was like "Kasane go get your revenge over the bully! seduce the sound producer!" but then the sound producer ended up being a complete asshole and a rapist. yikes, well she did get her revenge verbally
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 4:08 AM

Aug 2013
I couldn't quite grasp what actually happened during the rape attempt scene, how did he end up getting fainted? What did she expect to take effect exactly, did she use some kind of weapon? I couldn't catch any sight of it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 61 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 21

3 by jantszztkr »»
Aug 29, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 121 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 106 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 96 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 47 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 20

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 20, 11:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.