Aikatsu! Photo on Stage!! 【アイカツ!フォトonステージ!!】

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 3, 2016 6:26 AM

Jul 2008
shy_imouto said:
Lobke said:
Any updates? Saw a message pop-up that sent me tot the apps page.

You have to update to 1.0.6 to open the game.

For me I had to clear my cache in the app store to download it.
Feb 24, 2016 2:15 AM

Jul 2008
Photokatsu is kind of killing it when it comes to music though. With the new tweet, that makes 6 months of continuous new singles. I can't wait for Sumire and Yurika-sama's song~
Mar 18, 2016 8:28 AM

Jan 2015
Just logged in for the first time in a long time and tried to get an Ichigo PR from the gacha but received only disappointment. ;-;
Mar 18, 2016 10:30 AM

May 2013
I am still playing, I always try to at least do the daily goals!
Mar 22, 2016 4:36 PM

Jul 2008
Haha yeah logging in right now is important because you can get 250 normal stars!

@shy_imouto yeah even with the 4 percent PR rate I did not have luck either
Jun 23, 2016 4:11 PM

Nov 2011
i would play the game....if they let me in. last time i tried, i got a strange error, the customer support only gave unhelpful automated answer and gave up.
i'm also pretty low on storage to install it (i'm guessing the game takes like 2gb of space or so, and you need even more space when installing because reasons)
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jun 26, 2016 4:15 AM

Jul 2008
DreamingBeats said:
i would play the game....if they let me in. last time i tried, i got a strange error, the customer support only gave unhelpful automated answer and gave up.
i'm also pretty low on storage to install it (i'm guessing the game takes like 2gb of space or so, and you need even more space when installing because reasons)

Can you take a screenshot of the error?

Also, my phone says the app is 1.59 gb.

I have my own problem recently as well, though D: Since the recent update, every time I leave the app and try to open it again, it crashes. Like, if I go to my home screen, or leave it to answer a facebook message, itc, it won't reopen. It isn't a HUGE deal, but it is annoying, and it didn't use to happen.
Jun 26, 2016 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
GarLogan78 said:
Can you take a screenshot of the error?

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1476689&show=0#msg44441704
(i know, not a screenshot, but that's the error i got when i tried)

GarLogan78 said:
Also, my phone says the app is 1.59 gb.

thanks.

late edit: with 2.7gb of storage available, i still get the 1015 error.
i think i also tried before with plenty of storage and still got the cryptic error
ah well, not that i expected that they'd fix the error after all that time...
DreamingBeatsJul 7, 2016 3:37 PM
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Jan 26, 2017 9:25 PM

Jan 2015
Is anybody still playing this game? I'm getting back into it again now that the Aikatsu Stars idols and songs are being added.

And now the old songs are extra nostalgic for me.
Jan 31, 2017 3:55 PM

Jul 2013
I started playing it a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Way more than Love Live School Idol Festival.
Feb 3, 2017 2:30 AM

Jul 2008
vokisa said:
I started playing it a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Way more than Love Live School Idol Festival.

I find it hard to compare, personally.

Without a tablet or a giant smart phone, certain songs are impossible to full combo for me on Photokatsu (like Let's Aikatsu). Also, I HATE how the stories and cards (aside from PRs) are not voiced. SIF and DereSute have /everything/ voiced so I got spoiled maybe, but it feels a bit cheap.

I do like how the PR rates are 2 percent. BUT I don't like how biased it is. Ichigo has 8(?) PRs now, and most characters have 2 or 1 or even 0 (looking at you, NonoRisa).

I play Photokatsu literally all the time, so I still love the app aha, but to me it is different from SIF or DereSute.
Feb 4, 2017 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
GarLogan78 said:
vokisa said:

Without a tablet or a giant smart phone, certain songs are impossible to full combo for me on Photokatsu (like Let's Aikatsu). Also, I HATE how the stories and cards (aside from PRs) are not voiced. SIF and DereSute have /everything/ voiced so I got spoiled maybe, but it feels a bit cheap.

I do like how the PR rates are 2 percent. BUT I don't like how biased it is. Ichigo has 8(?) PRs now, and most characters have 2 or 1 or even 0 (looking at you, NonoRisa).

I play Photokatsu literally all the time, so I still love the app aha, but to me it is different from SIF or DereSute.

Yeah, it's definitely completely different. But in terms of idol games, I like the rhythm element more. It reminds me a lot of a japanese arcade game, with how you hit buttom on a grid. Except this is on a MUCH smaller screen. I also like the characters a lot more. And there are SO many songs. And so many stories (even if I skip through all of them).

I use my smart phone. I thought it would be really hard to play (and still think it'd be easier on a tablet) but it's not too bad. Any mistakes I make I just chalk up to my lack of ability. I find I have a harder time with precision in other rhythm games.

One thing that confuses me with PhotoKatsu cards, is how some really random ass characters from the anime (that couldn't even be considered minor characters, they are almost non-existent) get SRs. My first SR was Asami Himuro from the idol group Splash.
Feb 4, 2017 10:00 PM

Jul 2008
vokisa said:
GarLogan78 said:

Yeah, it's definitely completely different. But in terms of idol games, I like the rhythm element more. It reminds me a lot of a japanese arcade game, with how you hit buttom on a grid. Except this is on a MUCH smaller screen. I also like the characters a lot more. And there are SO many songs. And so many stories (even if I skip through all of them).

I use my smart phone. I thought it would be really hard to play (and still think it'd be easier on a tablet) but it's not too bad. Any mistakes I make I just chalk up to my lack of ability. I find I have a harder time with precision in other rhythm games.

One thing that confuses me with PhotoKatsu cards, is how some really random ass characters from the anime (that couldn't even be considered minor characters, they are almost non-existent) get SRs. My first SR was Asami Himuro from the idol group Splash.

Yeah Aikatsu just has so many characters.

Splash were SRs from two different gacha's based around the Dancing Diva event (there were new Sumire and Rin PR cards, and the song Kirameki Messenger was released that time). The event theme/story was about units, so Splash got SRs, but there were also Skips cards and Amafuwa Nadeshiko cards. Those are Splash's only cards, though.

There are a lot of songs, but SIF definitely has more? XD But I guess to be fair all of Photokatsu's are open to any level, but on SIF you have to hit objectives to get more songs.
Feb 5, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
Aikatsu has way more songs that I love than LoveLive does, so that's probably why it feels like there's more. xD I literally love almost all the songs in PhotoKatsu.
Feb 5, 2017 12:32 PM

Nov 2011
daily reminder that the app hates my phone.
i really wish it would work, but oh well.

Feb 8, 2017 3:24 AM

Jul 2008
DreamingBeats said:
daily reminder that the app hates my phone.
i really wish it would work, but oh well.

Could you switch service providers? Upgrade your phone? Buy a tablet with the app store?...
Apr 19, 2017 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
70,000 points to get PR Madoka. x_x Even doing Expert with 125% bonus, It'll take 40 sets of the 4 songs to get her. Gahhh
Apr 22, 2017 6:31 AM

Jul 2008
Voki said:
70,000 points to get PR Madoka. x_x Even doing Expert with 125% bonus, It'll take 40 sets of the 4 songs to get her. Gahhh

Did you get all the medley PR prizes so far? (like Mizuki Ichigo Akari Juri)

Also your math is a bit off I think. I am playing with 125% pick up bonus too, and I get 3900-4200 points per legendary-level medley. So that should be like 20 sets tops...
Gar_LoganApr 22, 2017 6:47 AM
Apr 23, 2017 12:17 PM

Jul 2013
GarLogan78 said:
Voki said:

Also your math is a bit off I think. I am playing with 125% pick up bonus too, and I get 3900-4200 points per legendary-level medley. So that should be like 20 sets tops...

I only got the Ichigo PR from the event.
Have 3 other PRs along with her.
Dunno how you're getting so many points each time. O_O I can get 2k if I spend all my 54 smile points each time. I'm only rank 83, so maybe that has something to do with it? And I also don't S every Expert song.
Apr 26, 2017 1:47 AM

Jul 2008
Voki said:
GarLogan78 said:

I only got the Ichigo PR from the event.
Have 3 other PRs along with her.
Dunno how you're getting so many points each time. O_O I can get 2k if I spend all my 54 smile points each time. I'm only rank 83, so maybe that has something to do with it? And I also don't S every Expert song.

Oh! I completely forgot about LP. I am rank 301 so I have like 91 smile points. XD That explains it!
Jun 10, 2017 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
The app is so much fun! I have lots of PRs but couldn't get one of Yume yet, but I am not giving up. The Vanilla Chilli Pepper PR set from the events is so good, I hope everyone could get it!
Jul 28, 2017 2:05 AM

Jul 2008
Yume might be the part 2 PR of this coming anniversary event.
Aug 7, 2017 4:45 PM

Jul 2013
I hope so~ I want a PR of her still.
Dec 6, 2017 7:05 AM
May 2016
For the latest update for photokatsu, Join discord here.
May 8, 2018 10:14 AM
May 2016
Well... sorry for double posting and bump, Here's the announcement for Photokatsu will be ending service:
https://twitter.com/photokatsu_eng/status/993753333679603712
May 8, 2018 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
May 8, 2018 2:19 PM

Nov 2011
omg...for those who spent a ton of their time and soul trying to get PRs...this must really suck. rest in Photokatsu.

May 8, 2018 7:29 PM

Jan 2015
This can't be happening
May 9, 2018 4:40 AM

Jul 2008
DreamingBeats said:
omg...for those who spent a ton of their time and soul trying to get PRs...this must really suck. rest in Photokatsu.

lol its a good warning though. This will eventually happen to love live and idolmaster and bang dream no matter how popular they are now.
May 9, 2018 1:39 PM

Nov 2011
Aine will save photokatsu if she reaches 1 million friends.
you can do it, Aine!

May 9, 2018 7:15 PM
May 2016
You know, Photokatsu doesn't include Aikatsu Friends. but it included only Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars.
May 13, 2018 11:48 PM

Nov 2011
this might be a bit late note, but the promotional videos look very soleil :p

(direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u71wW3-LpdM)
no more sunny day for photokatsu :L

AyamiOoruri29 said:
You know, Photokatsu doesn't include Aikatsu Friends. but it included only Aikatsu and Aikatsu Stars.

this won't stop Aine from saving the day. her friendship power is so strong, she even befriend ghosts! #aine the hero

May 14, 2018 12:36 AM
May 2016
So, anyone want join Bluestone Aikatsu? we have Aikatsu channels.
May 16, 2018 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
AyamiOoruri29 said:
So, anyone want join Bluestone Aikatsu? we have Aikatsu channels.

No. Stop advertising your server in random threads. You've got one thread already dedicated to it. If people wanted to join, they'd see that and do so. Thanks!
VokiMay 16, 2018 10:48 AM
May 16, 2018 7:24 PM
May 2016
Well the invite link i was deleted, because of different code.
Aug 18, 2018 10:21 PM
May 2016
Photokatsu is finally ended service in july 11, 2016. now because the site for aikatsu pos was shut down and redirected to bandai website.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» favorite aikatsu! songs

DreamingBeats - Jan 19, 2017

15 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 18, 7:05 AM

» Favorite Idol

Dodecahedron-O24 - Dec 8, 2015

31 by mrittikahoque1 »»
May 22, 2022 2:13 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Favorite Aikatsu Stars! Idol Poll [2016-201?]

Lobke - Oct 29, 2016

22 by Edocchi »»
Apr 12, 2020 1:16 PM

» Join our New Discord: Bluestone Aikatsu

AyamiOoruri29 - Mar 16, 2018

0 by AyamiOoruri29 »»
Mar 16, 2018 10:14 PM

» Aikatsu Friends! PV

AyamiOoruri29 - Mar 1, 2018

0 by AyamiOoruri29 »»
Mar 1, 2018 8:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.