Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty solid development for a 30-min OVA. Not bad at all. There's one thing I'd like to point out: it seems like Yuuho's eyes turned red toward the end of Wataru and her intercourse, so is she infected?

Pretty sad to see the girl from the first series to meet her downfall... at least she saved the others.
Jun 27, 2017 11:44 PM
May 2017
Its weird how she comes back 4 years later then dies like why she should have survived and leave with them and see if she can get a cure for the side effects of unknown level 4
Sep 29, 2017 7:35 AM

Feb 2013
This was too dramatic for a hentai.
Nov 17, 2017 4:36 PM
Jul 2017
I know I felt like recognized the green haired girl somewhere. Then I finally realized she's from the first story at the end. The ending scene on the rooftop, the way they play it, the music.

Damnit I don't expect a hentai would make this kind of feel inside me.. fuk
I like this episode for many good story they put inside, like also the story of a forgotten childhood friend finally meet again at the end of their life.
May 6, 2018 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
Did we see a vampire in this episode?
May 18, 2018 7:34 AM
Oct 2013
nice ass and legs exposure under the long off-shoulder sweater of pink. Looked like it was longer when she was leaning though. in any case, most skimpy.

Just threw the girl out the window?? Blond-senpai so merciless XD and shot whoever the cannibal lady was which they seemed to know without hesitation

Too much still in the shower scene, and was basically 1 picture of each girl. Most disappointing, was supposed to be service scene.

Reporter lady looked like same as in kansen 2 with the blue hair. If so, she never catching a break XD

Somewhat lewd of glasses girl to be getting horny over thought of being infected and going after her onii-chan to the point getting wet and fapping (*˘︶˘*)
lacking movement again though. Well at least showed off her nude body okay.

Pink hair with the most skimpy pantsu and singlet only. Quite loose the 2 were banging so suddenly and somewhat vigorously. Showed off her erotic curves and toned body well.

Nice legs service of brown hair girl oN the rooftop and the revealingness of singlet.
Pretty loose of them 2 as well to start getting it on so suddenly. Showed off her nude okay, but too much closeups and angles kinda sucked at times In their scene.

Totally seemed like pink hair couple was gonna die with that staying behind and sticking together Flag XD

As if turn back on a guy with a gun. Pretty stupid XD
Sudden childhood flag retrieval out of nowhere XD and died straight away XD

Surprisingly despite all the panchira so far, blond's skirt was totally not flipping up at all from the helicopter wind XD

Eh?! Green hair was girl from kansen 1? Didn't even recognize. Well she became most strong. Was total wimp on first one. What happened to other 4 that she was only one left behind? Also why sensei was not included in her thoughts?

No idea what language the ED was in. The singer had a Thai-ish name though.

overall showed off nice erotic body and lower body fan service, but really cheap In the action with the blacking out, stills, lack of movement. h scenes lacking in length and pretty weak as well.
Jan 31, 2021 10:02 AM

Aug 2018
Actually, I enjoyed the plot, the sex scene wasn't that good anyway.
Jan 30, 2022 7:20 AM
Mar 2015
Someone knows who they think the voices of male characters??? is for a important investigation.
vague or scarce or little information.

Dec 6, 2022 10:41 AM
Apr 2020
I think the green hair girl was separated from her friend because she leave the school and get rape by infectee then she was kidnapped by yakuza boss and spread unknown level 4 to another city she still sane and help another group of survivors who resemble her friends and desire let them go in the end she believe that she would reunited with them until the military shot her down

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kansen 3: Shuto Houkai Episode 2 Discussion

-Quasar - May 2, 2011

19 by magatetus »»
Jul 24, 2023 9:12 PM

» Episode 2 ED Theme?

sirhcnil - Jul 5, 2012

1 by HowTragic »»
May 27, 2013 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.