Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2017 1:25 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This chick just dropped their food. She better let them see the goods to make up for it.
Why would stick your head out so they can see you?
Oh look. Those guys came after her. That's what you get for doing stupid shit.
He said he's Red Ash, which is the name of the title. Roll credits.
It's Lucy.
To be continued?

If anyone cares to add these characters to the database:

If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 25, 2017 12:39 PM

Aug 2016
Not the greatest imo.. Can't say I really enjoyed it that much.
Mar 3, 2018 1:24 AM

Jan 2011
Seems like a fun idea. Now we wait to see if the game actually ever comes out.
Jan 16, 2019 6:24 PM

Oct 2015
Damn Beck's weakness is pathetic, but I guess water would be a weakness for hot ash. Although I must commend his ability is amazing but he can't use it well though. I still don't get why Call was running away and who were those guys. We got a reunion from Lucy whom by the way we don't know that well.

Overall the story lacks development, the animation wasn't that enticing but the characters are watchable for me. How can they say it continues if they won't make a sequel? Continues where, since it's just a project?

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 4, 2020 6:27 PM

Sep 2018
ReaperCreeper said:
Seems like a fun idea. Now we wait to see if the game actually ever comes out.

I doubt it ever will, the game was announced in 2015, had a failed kickstarter, it was backed by some chinese company but there hasn't been anything heard about it, and the game it's related to, Might Number 9, was poorly received and a PR disaster, I'm going to bet that this game has been quietly dropped.
Aug 4, 2022 8:39 PM

Nov 2012
Shame nothing more ever came from this. The story was intriguing and it has some of the better CGI I've seen in anime.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.