Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2015 8:07 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was very nice but 2/3 were basically just the first episode over again. And the ending was a bit predictable. Wanted to see the older lady involved too, I liked her.

How did they escape from ep1 anyway? It's like this whole ep was a retelling with an extra girl.

Shame it's censored! At least the others aren't.

**There's a 5 minute bonus which is more of the same but features a bit of the mother in some paizuri action.
BlackoutingJul 26, 2015 8:19 PM
Sep 9, 2016 5:10 AM

Feb 2013
The cat girl was cute, too bad that she wasn't raped by another monster.
Yamato won.
Nov 22, 2016 4:24 AM
Oct 2013
Extention and variation on the mikoto and takeru scenes was not bad to see. Although might of liked a continuation or longer scene of all girls getting raped. Restraining and action with tentacles was lewd, in any case (*˘︶˘*)

The nude body was delicious in the shape and definition again with good elasticity shown off in the final sex scene such as with the ass jiggle and anus bouncing (っ˘w˘ς). The addition of kemonomimi girl and mature Lady was most welcomed.

Fingering the anus was pretty erotic as it showed the very nice view of her from behind. Surprised it was blackish instead of fleshy internal view.

And another bad end XD or good if a mind break + happy expression is good enough.
User-sanNov 22, 2016 4:56 AM
Sep 28, 2017 12:13 AM

Oct 2015
Re-watched this uncensored... wow... so much better visually talking.

This episode was more like an alternative version of the first.
Even the sex with the demon monster had some different details compared to the first episode - it is as if this episode showed the full version of it. (So If you skipped I suggest to rewatch it again)

I confess that being uncensored really increased my enjoyment, same I will do with my score from 5 to 6.

Poor normal Yamato, with that small dick of him I really doubt he can satisfy the girls that now that they are quite corrupted with huge dicks... lol
TechOtaku-hOct 1, 2017 2:32 PM
Sep 29, 2017 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
Vi-h said:
Re-watched this uncensored..

where did you find it?
Oct 3, 2017 7:28 PM

Apr 2012
@Vi-h nice! thanks

might want to remove that link as against the rules (and i shouldn't've asked !)
Oct 3, 2017 8:45 PM

Oct 2015
Blackouting said:
@Vi-h nice! thanks

might want to remove that link as against the rules (and i shouldn't've asked !)

Oh, I didn't know it was against the rules! ><
I've always did it >< haha
Thanks for the warning. ^^
Oct 6, 2017 8:59 AM

Apr 2012
Vi-h said:
Blackouting said:
@Vi-h nice! thanks

Oh, I didn't know it was against the rules! ><
I've always did it >< haha
Thanks for the warning. ^^

no worries
yeah i'm not entirely sure where it's written down but you can get in trouble for posting links to adult sites and (I think) illegal streaming sites (double whammy!). PMs should be fine

i didn't know we could delete entire posts ?! either that's new or i'm unobservant
Oct 6, 2017 2:46 PM

Oct 2015
Blackouting said:

i didn't know we could delete entire posts ?! either that's new or i'm unobservant

Ye, you have to just click on "delete".
What you can't do it's to delete a thread you created. To do that, you have to ask for admins clicking on "report thread" then ask them to delete it ^^
Oct 23, 2017 6:24 AM

Dec 2008
So wait, these are characters from the first hentai of the franchise years back, but the guy died in that. Now suddenly they take parts from the characters past in the follow up hentais, but the guy is alive again? So its technically a remake? Pfft...well at least it was kinda entertaining...
Apr 17, 2018 6:16 AM

May 2016
Most of this episode was pretty much a recap of the first one but with some added scenes. Even if I watched the first one months ago, repeating the strange fetishes all over again wasn't really eh...necessary? Cat girl getting inflated and practically having demonic loose bowel movement wasn't really my cup of tea as well...

At least she had some normal sex right until the part Yamaakuma reappears. They did it all for nothing but at least they started to enjoy it. Just like almost every hentai, it did its job though so not bad~

Nov 20, 2019 9:42 PM

May 2014
Strange ending, but I guess there is a continuation. Strange that he always win. Half ep. of recap and the same results. The studio have used some cheap tricks. LOL. Cool animation, but the plot was really bad. Same with character progression. A fine hentai, 4/9.
Feb 21, 2022 6:54 AM

May 2019
I wonder if it was a different route from the VN it is based on or just a "director's cut" of the same story with the 3rd girl shoved in. Either way, it was a waste of an episode. 3rd girl was so boring even her monster was literally a blob of jelly. A big shame grey haired MILF got no action, that could be one redeeming thing about this iteration of this series.
May 27, 2023 7:11 PM

Nov 2010
The Demon Lord of Sex prevails!
They added new sex scenes for Mikoto, so I'm a bit happy. She's really hot! However, a good portion of the episode was a bit boring since I'm not a fan of monster & tentacle sex.
That monster bird is kinda cute. I'm happy to see it grew up well! lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inyouchuu Etsu Episode 1 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 9, 2016

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 27, 2023 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.