Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2016 4:24 AM

Jul 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Granny. Do you really hate Heidi so much that you would imply that heaven would be more like hell if Heidi was there.

Sep 16, 2017 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
Although Rottenmeier has been very strict with Clara, obiously she loves Clara after taking care of her for a long time when the parents are not present. Great episode!
Apr 16, 2019 3:08 PM

Sep 2011
Glad to see Clara's grandmother again, and glad to see that she is going to let Clara stay for as long as it is necessary for her to get better. And I do feel a bit bad for Rottenmeier, but I'm mostly relieved that she is going back to Frankfurt. She means no harm, but she is too rigid, and she was restricting Clara as much as she could, preventing her from truly enjoying the mountain life.
Dec 13, 2019 11:42 PM

Sep 2008
Kuruwin said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jesus Granny. Do you really hate Heidi so much that you would imply that heaven would be more like hell if Heidi was there.

That line made me think the same exact thing lmao.
Feb 29, 2020 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
While Rottenmeier obviously cares a lot about Clara and wishes the best for her, she is just way too strict and uptight. Her ways would only further hinder Clara's leg condition. It is only for the best. Insufferable at times she may be, I did feel kind of bad for her departure.

Anyways, how is it a surprise visit if you announced it beforehand, grandmother? And why did you make such a remark about Heidi not belonging to Heaven? I think this is a case of miscommunication here. Regardless, it is good to see the kind grandmother again. I wonder why she had to leave all of a sudden back in Frankfurt though.
Nov 7, 2020 4:06 AM

Aug 2018
What? That's obviously not what she meant. After the spooked horse is stopped, she says, "Somehow, I think I'm alive after all. Since you're here, I know I'm not in heaven." It's not that hard.
Jan 7, 3:47 PM
Jun 2022
Well, it wouldn't be medically viable, but I guess Clara can learn to walk again if she tries hard enough right?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 21 Discussion

Fayrin - Apr 8, 2019

2 by AverageRiceFan »»
Yesterday, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 13 Discussion

pacuuuuu3 - Jul 18, 2009

5 by AverageRiceFan »»
Sep 26, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 52 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jul 30, 2016

4 by aburame_ernesto »»
Aug 17, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 50 Discussion

Fayrin - Apr 17, 2019

3 by aburame_ernesto »»
Aug 15, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Alps no Shoujo Heidi Episode 5 Discussion

Kuruwin - Jun 16, 2016

8 by darthtruder »»
Mar 8, 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.