Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 2, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2012
@LaceyKuroki @caandylicious @Melvinthenigga @Holocaster could one of you guys help me with a few things...

1) The 'GUESS THE NUMBER' game was won by Reverie, who was allowed to choose a character to make an edition for, and 'Yayoi Takatsuki' from 'The iDOLM@STER series' was chosen. We need to make only one set of cards for this character (just 2-3 cards will be fine).

2) The Spring Anime 2017 challenge needs some "Participating" and "Completed" cards. So we need...
3 participating cards for "MILKY WAY" (5/ easy), "ANDROMEDA" (10/ normal), and "PINWHEEL" (15/ hard)
3 completed cards for "MILKY WAY" (5/ easy), "ANDROMEDA" (10/ normal), and "PINWHEEL" (15/ hard)
^!!Please make sure the cards have anime that are from the SPRING 2017 season only.!!! ^

3) The Water Themed Anime challenge needs one "Participating" and "Completed" card. Using any anime from the 9 anime there is fine

Thanks in advance o7
Club Aerosol
Jul 4, 2017 10:42 PM

Dec 2013
Maybe you missed the message on discord. @hana5963, please send out the newsletter to the user assigned to you. You can find everything you need here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3xQb2G4r6rCnTa3JfcBLWtMxwWtsqFgZCBJ-F3NNgU/edit#gid=732839106
Jul 5, 2017 8:01 AM

Jan 2012

@caandylicious @Hana5963 @KawazoeKumiko @LaceyKuroki @Melvinthenigga could you all give me your GMT time code so that I can add it to the time zones list on the google doc. Thanks
Club Aerosol
Jul 5, 2017 8:54 AM

Apr 2016
@minaeshi GMT-8:00 (Think I got it correct. If not, please do tell me OvO)
Jul 5, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2017
@minaeshi GMT+2

SET MADE BY BUNNYAMA
Jul 5, 2017 12:44 PM

Mar 2016
@minaeshi
GMT -8
i think. i hope i did it right ><
Jul 6, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2012
^Thank you all! ^_^
Club Aerosol
Jul 10, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2012
card makers, i need to release the Kimi no na Wa edition tomorrow but we only have one set of cards. Please could you send in some cards so that they can be included for the edition. I don't want to have to delay them any longer.
@LaceyKuroki, @caandylicious , @Holocaster , @Melvinthenigga
thank you caandy for already making the cards for the theater edition
Club Aerosol
Jul 10, 2017 8:23 AM
May 2017
what does it have to say?
Jul 10, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2012
Melvinthenigga said:
what does it have to say?

You can use Caandy's cards as an example, but all they need to include is;

"Club Aerosol"
"The Theater" or "Theater Edition"
"Kimi no Na Wa"
"USERNAME"

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1613690 < cards can be added here when they're done o7
Club Aerosol
Jul 10, 2017 8:49 AM
May 2017
Where can i see candy's card?
Jul 10, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2012
Melvinthenigga said:
Where can i see candy's card?

they're in the link i just posted, the Future Card editions page.
scroll down to Theater Edition, her cards are there.
Club Aerosol
Jul 10, 2017 9:00 AM

Jan 2017
@minaeshi
quick question, when does the overwatch one open? some time after kimi no na wa? just curious c':
and also no need to thank me btw♥

SET MADE BY BUNNYAMA
Jul 10, 2017 9:05 AM
May 2017
what are the dimenshions?
Jul 10, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2012
caandylicious said:
@minaeshi
quick question, when does the overwatch one open? some time after kimi no na wa? just curious c':
and also no need to thank me btw♥

uhh 18th july

Melvinthenigga said:
what are the dimenshions?

theres no limit or minimum, just do what you want with it~

thank you @LaceyKuroki for the cards, they look great!!
minaeshiJul 10, 2017 3:43 PM
Club Aerosol
Jul 10, 2017 4:14 PM
May 2017
NO whats the card's dimensions like 1000 500?
Jul 10, 2017 4:23 PM

Sep 2015
@minaeshi you're welcome and thanks! :)
Jul 10, 2017 4:29 PM

Jan 2012
Melvinthenigga said:
NO whats the card's dimensions like 1000 500?

im not the right person to be asking lol, i'm not a card maker sorry
Club Aerosol
Jul 11, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2012
im going to release the kimi no na wa card edition in about an hour or so, so if anyone else wants to get their cards in last minute, now's your chance~!
Club Aerosol
Jul 25, 2017 11:53 AM

Dec 2013

● Newsletter August 2017 ●

RizeruguAug 2, 2017 9:00 AM
Jul 30, 2017 5:06 PM

Jan 2012
okay guys, the monthly staff chat will be tomorrow (or today depending on your timezone), 31st July 8pm GMT+0, so convert that to wherever your time zones are and meet us on the discord chat! Thank you~

Topics we'll be touching on;

- Theme Layout for August
- Event???
- Newsletter
- Card editions for next month
- Game Mods
- Other mods
- Event nights
- Collaborations
Club Aerosol
Aug 1, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2012
Thank you to those who took part in the monthly chat, the next one will be 31st August at 8pm GMT+0

A quick round up of what was discussed.

1) Layout
- Current being edited by Kawazoe, should be up soon.

2) Staff
- new staff - Cheese & Pietru are our new card makers, please treat them well!
- Staff applications are open for ALL roles, please let your friends know!

3) Event Nights
- Music night will stay on Discord for ease of access, Dyno is dead because he doesn't like Sony, so we'll be using another bot lol.
- Theater night will have a poll before hand so that users can choose which film they want to watch.
- Game night is still in discussion
- Anime night will have a poll before hand so users can choose which anime from the CURRENT season they would like to watch (subbed).

4) Card Editions
- Eromanga going out TODAY. Card makers please get your cards in within the next few hours if you want them included.
- August card editions are finalized. September & October cards are debatable so please leave your suggestions in the FUTURE EDITIONS THREAD.
- Special edition cards to be released on August 29th. The theme is summer festival!

5) Games
- Revive the games and the hub section because it's ded//
- Mini games in The Hub, keep the current games active.
- New games for the club in general.

6) Event
/Still in discussion/

7) Newsletter
- GOING OUT TONIGHT

8) Birthday thread / Event (monthly)
/TO BE DISCUSSED/

Annnnddd that's about it! If you have anymore questions, just let me know ^^

@bloodyshadowz13 @BunnyFen @caandylicious @ChipFuu @hana5963 @Holocaster @iAmTheCheese @KawazoeKumiko @Kuuro
@LaceyKuroki @Leandr980 @Melvinthenigga @meraki_yugen @Pietru @Rizerugu @Sazerlim @YourImoutoYuki
Club Aerosol
Aug 1, 2017 1:25 PM

Dec 2013

● ◯ ☾ The Theater ☽ ◯●
● Movie Night Poll ●

Welcome everyone! Here, you can vote for your favourite movie title for the upcoming Event, where everyone can join us to watch it together.

The rules are simple: the movie with the most votes wins. The poll ends on the 14th of August. If a tie happens, we'll let them rebattle until the 17th. We, the staff team, chose the movies this time, but we wanna hear what you want to see for future events, so please make sure to comment below with your suggestion, your movie may be shortlisted for next month's movie night!

And don't forget, Movie Night starts at 8 pm GMT on the 18th of August. See you there!
Aug 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
● ◯ ☾ Club Aerosol's August Newsletter has arrived! ☽ ◯●

The newest edition of the club aerosol's Newsletter is out now! For anyone who is interested in receiving our monthly Newsletter but hasn't signed up yet, feel free to visit the Sign Up Thread to do so. To get the current Newsletter, you have to sign up before the 15th July.

There is more to come, so stay tuned!

-Animazing- -Karkat- Aerate- Airenee Aizumii albertbrown Alcurad2048 Alofff animezombie212 AntoineMarc Aokiare AshineeWooper Astia Aur0ra Bahiya BassoContinuo berto64X blixie Blue_2 Brandon BunnyFen ChipFuu ConstantHypnosis CrowScout cyber-prince DarkSentinel DeloraVampire Demongirl2001 DQN-NISE Fish_Burger fraz15 FuyuYurei hayami6364 HeartnetXNeko hitman_gaming HitoriYami iAmTheCheese IceBy iLya InsomnaicEntity iRyu itsNYUnotLUCY JulieGuennec KawazoeKumiko Kazutake kellybanana Kellyybanannax kickassneko74792 KnightA Konoshintaro kopo97 KouHeIKatsuraGi Kuuro LaceyKuroki Leandr980 LupaTheWolf Lyfa mariko_fujimoto mascarpone Mayumi Megumins_Ass Melanoid Melvinthenigga Mika_Aila Mirai_Sama Misae MissKarma Miss_Himedere MisterEightbit Miyano_nii MizoPro Monkey_D_Panda MtsRpK Natsuuuuu Necromancer17 NekoNishiriu Nyum Nyxllie Paddy_Forever Pietru pinapple-chan PinkieBarto Psycho-Shinso QueenofDamn Quixii Redth_SA Rizerugu Rondalnis Rystal ryukan Sailor_Cherry SakuraPetals_ SaviolaRizki Schmidty sebastian6699 SeidouTZ Sexybeast105 Shobolan Shoujo SmexyAlchemist snafu_ soaru Stormrider Taker6898 tbeans10 thejevta thesilverphoenix TohkaKotori Turugalon Twixbar Uchiha_Jeff Username Uzurya Valothiel Vinceent wilifox46marin Wirazakariah YaoiMaster Yumede yungGod420 Zena1 Zenit zombielover1 _Emily_
RizeruguAug 2, 2017 9:13 AM
Aug 2, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2016
@Miyumi_Rose @Pietru @iAmTheCheese

Could you guys fill this in for me?

Name: (not your username, but a name you would like to be referred to as) 
What you're currently doing irl: (studying, working etc)
Favorite anime/manga: (You may submit one for each or one for both)
Facts about Myself: (at least two)
Aug 2, 2017 10:10 AM

Apr 2015
Name: Cheese
What you're currently doing irl: starting high school in three weeks or so, currently obsessed with granblue fantasy and fate grand order, playing violin
Favorite anime/manga: If I had to choose a favorite it'd be pain poni dash because it got me to watch more anime
Facts about Myself:
-playing violin for four years
-I need money
Aug 2, 2017 6:26 PM

Dec 2012
Name: Pete, you can refer to me as Pietru though, that's how most people know me as.

What you're currently doing irl: I attend an I.T college with multimedia as my field of study.

Favorite anime/manga: Gintama/Oretama

Facts about Myself: I'm half Maltese and half Serbian

I vape
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 3, 2017 4:06 PM

Sep 2016
Name:Yumi
What you're currently doing irl: Studying for school
Favorite anime/manga:Bokura ga ita (anime) ,Vampire knight (manga)
Facts about Myself: I have 2 dogs and 1 cat, and I love to game
Aug 8, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2012
^thanks guys!

@caandylicious and @LaceyKuroki, thank you for making the Kimi no Na wa cards!
The edition is closed now, so please have the cards ready for delivery! ^^
Club Aerosol
Aug 14, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2012

@caandylicious @Holocaster @iAmTheCheese @KawazoeKumiko
@LaceyKuroki @Melvinthenigga @Miyumi_Rose @Pietru @YourImoutoYuki

I've updated the future card edition thread, so please take a look at it and see if you like the upcoming editions! If you want to suggest an edition, please write it down here so we can add it to the list.

To Candy and Lacey specifically, are the kimi no na wa cards ready to be delivered now? I'd like to get them sent out asap!

Regarding the SPRING ANIME CHALLENGE cards, we desperately need them to go out, they are months delayed now. If anyone wants to do those cards please do.
The same goes for the "Guess the Number" card edition.

As for the member card edition, I've decided to release those after we've hit 200 users, so is the couriers keep recruiting more users, we'll be well on our way to creating them!

minaeshi said:

1) The 'GUESS THE NUMBER' game was won by Reverie, who was allowed to choose a character to make an edition for, and 'Yayoi Takatsuki' from 'The iDOLM@STER series' was chosen. We need to make only one set of cards for this character (just 2-3 cards will be fine).

2) The Spring Anime 2017 challenge needs some "Participating" and "Completed" cards. So we need...
3 participating cards for "MILKY WAY" (5/ easy), "ANDROMEDA" (10/ normal), and "PINWHEEL" (15/ hard)
3 completed cards for "MILKY WAY" (5/ easy), "ANDROMEDA" (10/ normal), and "PINWHEEL" (15/ hard)
^!!Please make sure the cards have anime that are from the SPRING 2017 season only.!!! ^

Thanks in advance o7

@bloodyshadowz13 @BunnyFen @ChipFuu @Kuuro @Leandr980
I know it's hard, but please try your best to make your specific sections active. At the very least, bring up a random topic that could generate discussion. It's nice having a chat with 4 people on discord everyday, but our main sections still need action too.

@hana5963 @Rizerugu @Sazerlim
Please keep doing what you're doing! Sorry we haven't been churning out jobs for you guys as much as I would like. Hopefully when we get enough card editions out and closed, you guys will have things to do every week. In the mean time, please keep recruiting new members and searching for staff members, thanks ^^

@meraki_yugen, i wanted to actually get started on collaborating with other clubs, do you think you could help me get started on that?
minaeshiAug 14, 2017 10:44 AM
Club Aerosol
Aug 14, 2017 11:07 AM

Dec 2016
@minaeshi Sure thing! I have a few questions though.

1) Which clubs do you have in mind? I know that Candy Kingdom is one of them, but are there any others?

2) Also what events (other than groupwatches) can we collaborate on?

Aug 20, 2017 10:21 AM

Jan 2012
^i'll pm you!

@LaceyKuroki, @caandylicious, @Holocaster, @Melvinthenigga, @Miyumi_Rose, @Pietru

The NieR Automata cards will be released this tuesday 22nd, so please have your cards ready for it if you're making them!

The next editions the next couple weeks are;

Summer Festival (special edition) - Releases 29th August
Gamers! (anime edition) - Releases September 5th

please have those prepared as well!

@YourImoutoYuki, @KawazoeKumiko, @Holocaster @iAmTheCheese
who's up for doing the next months layout? :)
Club Aerosol
Aug 20, 2017 10:31 AM

Apr 2015
What's the next layout's theme gonna be
Aug 20, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2016
I'm up for anything~ If the other layout makers are busy, I volunteer as tribute this reference is getting old xD
Aug 24, 2017 3:16 PM

Jan 2012
^Right now we have Cheese doing the September layout and Holo doing the October one, so you could do November? It's well away so if you want more jobs feel free to let me know and i'll think of something lmao ^^;

Good news everyone, we have two new additions to the team, please welcome;

@AzureRikkai, our new Card Maker and,
@ElleGrace, our new Courier!

(both of you have been moved to admins status)

please treat them well ^_^

@meraki_yugen @Rizerugu @hana5963 @Sazerlim @YourImoutoYuki @KawazoeKumiko @Holocaster
@LaceyKuroki @caandylicious @Melvinthenigga @iAmTheCheese @Miyumi_Rose @Pietru
@ChipFuu @onepieceofweed @bloodyshadowz13 @BunnyFen @Kuuro @Leandr980
minaeshiAug 24, 2017 3:20 PM
Club Aerosol
Aug 24, 2017 3:51 PM

Jul 2017
Hello everyone, I look forward to working with you :D (I'm about to join the discord, just gotta go to the front page c: )

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Aug 24, 2017 7:08 PM

Dec 2012
Welcome to the both of you :)
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Aug 25, 2017 6:04 AM

Dec 2016
Welcome to Club Aerosol's Staff team @AzureRikkai @ElleGrace

I look forward to working with you!

Since you both are new to the Staff team I haven't included you in the Staff Introductions Thread yet. Hence, I'd like you both to fill out this form so that you can be added as soon as possible.

Name: (Not your username, but a name you would like to be referred to as)
What you're currently doing irl: (Studying, Working etc.)
Favourite Anime/Manga: (You may submit one for each or one for both)
Facts about Myself: (At least two facts)
Aug 25, 2017 12:34 PM

Jul 2017
Name: Azure is fine ^^
What you're currently doing irl: Watching anime and playing games pft
Favourite Anime/Manga: Prince of Tennis/Me and My Brothers (I really don't read manga anymore)
Facts about Myself:
- I love the rain.
- I love racing games.
- Can't stand bullies.
- Spiders are evil.

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Aug 26, 2017 7:04 PM

Oct 2016
meraki_yugen said:

Since you both are new to the Staff team I haven't included you in the Staff Introductions Thread yet. Hence, I'd like you both to fill out this form so that you can be added as soon as possible.

Name: Elle
What you're currently doing irl: I'm still in school~
Favourite Anime/Manga: Akatsuki no Yona / Dengeki Daisy (AY is one of my favorite manga, too, but DD wins)
Facts about Myself:
~I love music.
~I'm currently taking Spanish, studying Italian a little bit on my own, and want to learn Japanese and Korean at some point.
set made by Ale, circa 2016
Aug 30, 2017 12:27 AM

Dec 2013

● Newsletter September 2017 ●

minaeshiSep 1, 2017 3:46 PM
Aug 31, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2012
August Staff Meeting Round Up 2017

1) Staff Changes
- AzureRikkai will be leaving us due to heavy workload :/
- Rizerugu and ChipFuu have been promoted to Admins, we now have 4 admins (inlucding me and Meraki)

2) Layout
- Completed by Cheese.
- Next layout to be done by Holocaster (halloween theme)

3) Cards
Last months card maker quota
Miyumi Rose - 3/2
LaceyKuroki - 1/2
caandylicious 0/2
Melvin(Froog) 0/2
Pietru 2/2

Next Months Editions
WE - The A&M - Gamers! - 5TH SEPT | 19TH SEPT
WE - The Hub - Morning Musume - 12TH SEPT | 26TH SEPT
WE - The Theater - Studio Ghibli - 19TH SEPT | 27TH SEPT
WE - The Arcade - League Of Legends - 26TH SEPT | 1ST OCT

Birthday Card Makers staff applications now open.

4) Sections
Theater - Need more staff. Movie night to be held via Rabb.it
Hub - Need more staff.
Anime/Manga - Need more staff. Anime tournament to be held soon.
Arcade - basically for the arcade, i just wanted to make the roles of the mods clear
Kuuro = Asteroid game
Bunbun = Elimination game
Leo = Guess the number
Every game mod has to be active in the general arcade section, and each mod needs to participate in the event night for games at least once

5) Birthday party, a birthday thread where users can write when their birthday is, so when it is their birthday, they can get:

- a shout out in the comments section
- a message from Club Aerosol onto their profile and PM containing
>> short messages from staff (if they want to say anything to them)
>> little "gifts" in the form of pictures, videos, and card sets
- shout out in the monthly newsletter
- a shout out on the discord channel (if you're on our server)

6) newsletter, being done by rize and minae

7) collaborations
in discussion with meraki and minae

minaeshiSep 1, 2017 7:22 AM
Club Aerosol
Sep 1, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2012
@LaceyKuroki, @caandylicious, @Holocaster, @Melvinthenigga, @Miyumi_Rose, @iAmTheCheese, @Pietru, @YourImoutoYuki, @KawazoeKumiko

We're going to need to make some member cards for the club once we hit 200 members, and that milestone is getting closer by the second (literally), so could i give all of you the task of making ONE (or two) card each to get done for Tuesday if possible? It would be great to have them done asap. please let me know if you can/can't do it ^^
Club Aerosol
Sep 1, 2017 3:22 PM

Apr 2016
@minaeshi yaas, I'm up for it <3

Where should I put it once I'm finished? Should I tag you here or do you have an edition already posted in the future ed. thread? <3
Sep 1, 2017 3:35 PM

Jan 2012
@KawazoeKumiko, i'll make an edition for it now!

its here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1613690#msg52152823 ^^
minaeshiSep 1, 2017 3:43 PM
Club Aerosol
Sep 1, 2017 5:26 PM

Dec 2013
● ◯ ☾ Club Aerosol's Anime Event Announcement! ☽ ◯●

This is just a quick reminder of the upcoming event. We'll watch some episodes of the anime New Game!! together. The event starts at 8 pm GMT on the 8th of September. Right before the event starts, we'll open a private room on rabb.it and share it with you here in the club and in our discord channel.

You can find more information about the events and more in the Newsletter. In order to receive it, you have to visit the Sign Up Thread and follow the instructions.

There is more to come, so stay tuned!
RizeruguSep 4, 2017 4:49 PM
Sep 7, 2017 5:51 AM

Dec 2016
@filracer

Name: (Not your username, but a name you would like to be referred to as)
What you're currently doing irl: (Studying, Working etc.)
Favourite Anime/Manga: (You may submit one for each or one for both)
Facts about Myself: (At least two facts)
Sep 7, 2017 6:09 AM
Apr 2017
Alright here's my bio:

Name: Fil
What you're currently doing irl: I'm currently studying for college. Currently taking food technology as my course, playing games, and probably gonna take some cleaning jobs for manga translations.
Favorite Anime/Manga:
Persona 4 The Animation, Special A, Akira, Persona 3 The Movie quadrilogy (if that's a word), and Tonari no Kaibutsu kun- For anime
ReLIFE, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun, and Gamers!- For anime and manga
Horimiya and Persona Q The Shadow of Labyrinth- For manga
Facts about myself- I love cars and food. I'm a petrolhead and that means I love cars.
Sep 7, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2012
^Thanks fil!
Club Aerosol
Sep 7, 2017 11:02 PM
Apr 2017
No problemo!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» ☾ GAME ☽ Count to 18 before the Asteroid strikes! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - May 8, 2017

2360 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 4, 2023 9:16 AM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ STAFF RECRUITMENT - All positions!! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Apr 17, 2017

34 by removed-user »»
Dec 10, 2020 10:21 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ The Lounge (General Chat) ☽ ◯● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - Apr 19, 2017

253 by LunaTheSimp »»
Aug 1, 2020 9:11 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ Birthday Party Sign Up! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Sep 1, 2017

23 by B_gione »»
Aug 3, 2019 3:49 AM

» ☾ GAME ☽ ● Elimination Game! ● ( 1 2 3 )

minaeshi - Apr 25, 2017

105 by minaeshit »»
Aug 2, 2019 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.