Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 13, 2017 5:27 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim heard Bastion stomach growling and asked her for some food as he seemed hungry, she thought of it as a good opportunity to discuss some details in private If you are that hungry I can cook you something, you wouldn't have to spend any money and we could discuss this without worrying about others overhearing us, don't you think?
Even though she suggested it, Lilim stood in place confused about her words, in the past she would have never invited someone over a meal not even for work this is new, I don't know why but now it really hasn't been that bad, it must be because of that Haruto, I suppose that in the end I really am a softie

(hello there @Katsu_Dritzing)
Aug 13, 2017 9:31 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

Bastion thought for a moment, the girl was right it would be more convenient. He hadn't had a a real home cooked meal in a long time. Plus no prying ears that could maybe hear that we are looking for him.Well that sounds pretty good. I haven't had a cooked meal in forever. He he gave her a small bow, then gestured for her to lead the way.After you Princess. After she would begin to lead him his eyes would start to dart around everywhere scanning for any dangers or any eavesdroppers that may have been near or watching them.

@YFang (sry i just tagged you incased you didnt realize id posted the other day)
Katsu_DritzingAug 19, 2017 5:30 PM
Aug 21, 2017 7:23 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Bastion seemed to gladly accept Yui invitation to eat, with this no one that she didn't wanted to "overhear" will show up I hope you don't mind the fact that we'll go to the school dorms, you see, I'm still an student, if that's okay with you lets go

(@Katsu_Dritzing I'm really sorry for giving you such a late reply, I have busy with schoolwork the whole last week)
Aug 24, 2017 10:50 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He nodded to her as he continued to scan for any staring eyes. For some reason he had this feeling that they were being watched. That is totally fine, just hope this wont cause any problems there.

(@YFang, its no problem:), i totally understand)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plains ( 1 2 3 )

Raiores - May 20, 2017

101 by Byakugaran »»
Aug 15, 2017 2:21 PM

Sticky: » Requests, Questions and Suggestions

Raiores - Mar 31, 2017

19 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 9, 2017 1:38 AM

» Streets of Jerrat ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 4, 2017

68 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 2, 2017 5:58 PM

» Jerrat~Battle Ground ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Raiores - May 29, 2017

260 by Ernestly »»
Aug 2, 2017 3:48 PM

» Arms of law~Guild hall

Raiores - May 21, 2017

17 by YFang »»
Aug 2, 2017 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.