Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2017
I really don't know how to feel about this...it's almost as if i really really wanna try liking it, but from the start i was struggling to keep watching it.

I can't believe how many times i paused through it.

The animation was just sorta off, i don't know if it was their expressions or just the drawing in general. Some of their reactions seemed completely fake or like "forced".
The story was not any better.
I'm gonna give it another try, but my expectations are really low.

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Jul 15, 2017 1:17 PM

Jul 2009
A lot of handsome guys in this one! I am shipping the 2 couples already!
Jul 17, 2017 11:41 AM

May 2011
the amount of stars in the cast is overwhelming but sadly it just doesn't justify the quality of the show..the animation..the sound quality..they're all over the place i dont even know where is the problem anymore.

They could've easily pulled some epic stuff with these cast

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 20, 2017 10:55 PM
Feb 2017
Something just feels... off. Not sure what it is. Maybe it's the art, maybe it's the weird personalities of the main characters. Not sure...
I honestly don't know anymore.
Jul 21, 2017 12:02 PM

May 2017
It just wasn't... up to mark, I would put it. The framerate was a tad slow, during that entire library scene with class rep and clumsy girl I could barely place who said what, the last few minutes were just a rush showing all the pairings, dialogue was sub par, and mostly the one stand out point about this compared to any other generic slice-of-life is the constant relation to the Konbini... The good stuff was probably the ED and class rep-soccer guy pairing... But the latter is just my preference, so really only the sizable Pro was the ED.

In any usual setting this would have ranked maybe a little higher, but this season we've already had Tsuki ga Kirei and that was amazing... This pales a lot in comparison.
Jul 21, 2017 12:48 PM

Jun 2015
Couldnt even finish first episode, I was that bored with this one so generic so mediocre so boring, so many dull and slow moments. Nothing interesting, dropped
Jul 23, 2017 5:30 AM
Mar 2012
That's a lot of running, then tons of walking & just doing stuff w/o talking.
Why the 2 main talks over the short intro to new characters as if they're unimportant?
She's holding "straight tea", if it's really about the romance pairs shown, why spend so much time on just the two guys?
Don't like dropping before Sawashiro & other great vas get to talk....
but thanks Pierrot that decision's not hard with this studio.
Jul 23, 2017 6:14 AM

Aug 2012
First ep felt like a combinaison of all the shoujo tropes without any improvement....dont misunderstand me I love shoujo but maybe because Ive read so much seeing them putting so many simple tropes so obviously was very annoying.

too bad i wasquite curious about this show but after seeing first ep i won't finish it

but gonna watch ep 2 so i can hear some VA that i kinda like
Jul 24, 2017 9:54 AM

Feb 2013
Pretty happy I picked this up. Looks like lots of romance ahead.
Aug 5, 2017 6:38 AM
Jul 2017
It was shit. I legit had to skip the running sequence in the beginning because it was taking way too long, the animation was bad, the characters were incredibly expressionless and the plot... wait, what plot?
The main buddies were super plain and just reminded me of the durarara cast (and that's definitely not a compliment, coming from me).

The relationships felt super random and so cliché it hurt to watch: Finds childhood crush at the convenience store > crush accidentally touches his arm for like half a second > crush dashes off super embarrassed;; umm what?
Same thing with the Class Rep and blonde guy, they had like 2 seconds worth of interaction and then she went off to complain about how much of a douche he is to this girl that she had just met and somehow knew the name and book preferences of.
Sep 5, 2017 8:12 PM

May 2013
Eh. It was alright. None of the characters are very memorable so far.

The MC lacks some punch in his personality.
Sep 27, 2017 11:45 AM

Nov 2014
This series remind me of nijiiro days, i think it's a little bit plain for the 1st episode but i believe this series will improving in each episode until last episode

in this series i think it basically tell about the romance that happen around convenience store between some pairing that belong to same school, i hope it will tell every story of each pairing(couple) and how their love/romance developed

overall i really enjoyed this series :D
Oct 9, 2017 4:08 PM

Jan 2014
I loved the background soundtrack music, especially the first 3 minutes intro before the OP, where the MC runs...

I think the story turned out pretty well.
Oct 13, 2017 12:00 PM

Sep 2011
Not bad.

Expected a lot worse when looking at the rating.
Oct 19, 2017 8:57 PM

Apr 2012
This bores me.
The writer spread the story way to thin by trying to jam too many people into the first episode. Seriously, is bumping into people your only plot device? It's like this was written by a twelve year old girl.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Aug 2, 2020 10:47 PM

Aug 2018
i told myself i will finish this anime finally
Guts-ValleyAug 2, 2020 10:51 PM
Oct 7, 2020 10:23 PM

May 2017
Look like a shojo anime , lot of cool looking guy , even some that sleep together , average girl

My favorite for now would be the twintail girl that try to force the 2 guys to join lol
Then i guess the short haired girl cause shes super cute
Then the guy that sleep on friends house cause hes funny and wise
Then the megane one , cause its a megane one
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 28, 2022 4:13 AM

Jul 2021
This gotta have the worst characterization I've ever seen and I almost had to bring a cup of coffee inside my room
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2017

37 by -ODA- »»
Apr 23, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2017

35 by Fubinn »»
Apr 9, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

70 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 11, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2017

33 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2017

49 by dakota_draws85 »»
May 23, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.