Forum Settings
Forums
Silver Spoon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2017 12:09 AM

Dec 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another great chapter and it seems like Hachiken won't get much time for dating but at least they are all aiming for the future.
I hope now that we will get frequent release now that the series is back.
Jul 11, 2017 2:55 AM
Jul 2018
The last few chapters have given the impression that it will end soon, and I was satisfied with that. But now it seems like it will go on for at least a few years.
I love this series, and it will be interesting to see more about their company and his college life, but..... I dunno. What if it gets drawn out too much?
Jul 14, 2017 4:48 AM

Sep 2015
Shabluh said:
The last few chapters have given the impression that it will end soon, and I was satisfied with that. But now it seems like it will go on for at least a few years.
I love this series, and it will be interesting to see more about their company and his college life, but..... I dunno. What if it gets drawn out too much?

I agree, it seems that that manga will go on forever now
Jul 17, 2017 8:49 AM

Oct 2014
I don't really mind them extending this, there are many plot lines that can be expanded upon without it going stale. One that particularly interests me is Komaba's future.

Anyway, I love how hesitant Hachiken is about getting into college and Ookawa persuades him by mentioning Mikage. I wonder if they'll extend their relationship more, they've already kissed once so I am hoping for some more. It's so lucky and sly of him to apply for the exam just to get papers and earn money from his brother.

For the most part romance didn't take the spotlight and Mikage and Hachiken rather had a mundane christmas, gifting her Yams. Although, some comical jabs were pretty funny.

Especially the confession scene and lighthearted acceptance successively followed a sudden tension in division of family assets XD
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aug 10, 2017 8:10 AM

Oct 2012
Screw Ookawa, he can only ruin everyone's day xD

Confessing in front of pile of horse's shits.. It's working! xD
"Signature removed"
Nov 11, 2019 5:37 PM

May 2010
So after all these years and effort he put into starting his own company, Hachiken'll start studying at university, after all... Did not expect that to be the conclusion, but it definitely feels realistic.

Another fantastic volume, I'll definitely miss it when it's all over!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 3 Discussion

account123 - Apr 22, 2011

12 by thoitrangkratos »»
Nov 12, 2022 8:25 AM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 16 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Sep 8, 2011

6 by Zankrax »»
Oct 28, 2022 7:34 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 10 Discussion

shithousnik - Jun 29, 2011

10 by Zankrax »»
Oct 22, 2022 12:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Saji Chapter 78 Discussion

SilentTruth - Jun 19, 2013

7 by ChibiTalha »»
Jun 12, 2022 8:16 PM

» Was this a rushed conclusion?

JCDRANZER - May 1, 2021

6 by Adampk »»
Mar 16, 2022 9:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.