Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 9, 2015 12:21 PM
Jan 2015
I wonder if you could beat the system by wishing to be very poor, lose 3 times, and then you will be very wealthy. Money for days. Or wish that you die then become immortal after the 3 loses. Exploitation at it's finest.
Jul 21, 2015 10:41 PM

Mar 2015
So reversing wish after 3x losing. Hitoe is out of the game.

Yuzuki is getting crazy of losing her brother.

I still don't get why Akira's favorites are more than Yuzuki. Maybe some deus ex machina writing or reveal later on.

Akira is just a plain bitch. And Iona is scary... she indirectly killed someone.

Oct 13, 2015 12:59 AM
Nov 2014
Maybe if the drama wasn't so goddamn forced I would feel bad for Hitoe.... but nope. I didn't feel anything, but I'm REALLY hoping that Akira dies in the next episode or something..
Dec 2, 2015 12:56 AM
Nov 2013
One does not simply hide a crucial plot point till so late just to make a plot work. 1/5 for that part. Besides that everything else is fine
May 9, 2016 11:16 AM
May 2010
A bit heavy-handed. Kazuki just immediately receives a phone-call right as Yuzuki was about to respond to him? Hate such obvious contrivances in this series.

Also, I saw the despair coming since I started watching. It's pretty much a blatant copy of "wishes turned to curse" trope of Madoka. Not that it's not an effective trope, and I did feel a bit sorry for the characters, but the execution still feels a bit ham-fisted.
May 22, 2016 1:52 PM

Apr 2007
It was obvious Hitoe was going to lose three times ever since she first showed up :v They stated before that battles are only conducted if the other person agrees to it so I have no idea what that annoying girl was thinking, having a selector battle when she already has her wish. I thought she said she was done with all that.

At least the despair is finally revealed and we get to see Ruuko battle again.
Sep 15, 2016 2:19 PM

Mar 2015
Just hit that bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you. Ruuko really is apathetic.
Oct 22, 2016 10:35 PM

Apr 2015
that's why girl... you should never raise the flag in front of your parents!!
really like the dark atmosphere in this episode... feels bad about Hitoe...
watch more
Oct 23, 2016 5:30 AM

Sep 2015
Her wish became tainted :(.
Nov 1, 2016 4:30 PM
Sep 2016
(Before Hitoe loses her 3rd battle) Midoriko:"Hitoe, if you lose 3 times you will lose your memories and feel a great pain whenever someone that could be your friend touch you"...Ok, and you didn't told her this really useful information even if YOU want her to abandon you for her sake BEFORE any dangerous thing like, oh, I don't know, Aki-bitch or some stranger making her fight againts her will, because......? Never explained. And now that we are on the theme, why didn't Hanayo told this to Yuzuki...? Retained information probably for the sake of a pseudo-mistery. And why Tama didn't know any of this shit? Never explained. Fuck this show, I just keep watching it for the pretty colors.
Nov 1, 2016 4:39 PM
Sep 2016
Joshua1207 said:
billybob300c said:

2. The show does a good job of making people hate akira

Nopey-nopey. Aki-lucky is by far and away the best character in this show and possibly all of anime.

Great episode. Really happy Hitoe finally lost three battles. She was definitely the annoying one. I hope she never makes friends again like they said. Ru-ru and Aki-lucky next episode? God damn, I can't wait to see Aki kick Ru-ru's ass. Also excited to see what Ru-ru's wish is or at least what Aki finds when she looks into her.

Hope you are just trolling, nobody could thing that that one-dimensional bitch is a good carácter.
Nov 2, 2016 11:46 PM

Jul 2012
Master_Torres said:
Joshua1207 said:

Nopey-nopey. Aki-lucky is by far and away the best character in this show and possibly all of anime.

Great episode. Really happy Hitoe finally lost three battles. She was definitely the annoying one. I hope she never makes friends again like they said. Ru-ru and Aki-lucky next episode? God damn, I can't wait to see Aki kick Ru-ru's ass. Also excited to see what Ru-ru's wish is or at least what Aki finds when she looks into her.

Hope you are just trolling, nobody could thing that that one-dimensional bitch is a good carácter.

Not even close to being a troll. Shes not on my favorites list for nothing.
Dec 21, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2013
So there is a penalty for fighting without a wish.

Hitoe lost the fight with someone or something. Her wish was reversed to a curse.

Ruuko was caught by Akira and she wants to battle her. Hopefully she will destroy that nasty bitch.

From now on it will get only worse, I think.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 31, 2016 3:06 AM

Jan 2015
I liked the part where once Hitoe's Lrig left the card being all said saying he has no right to cry, the rain poured on the card he just left,symbolizes that his heart actually is crying a lot.(That card is where he belonged for a long time so it symbolizes his feelings and emotions)

I've cried way too much this episode and it was pretty emotional last episodes with Yuzuru one-sided love T_T.
Ru-chan and Yuzuru becoming some of my most favorite characters atm...
Jul 8, 2017 9:15 PM
Sep 2015
Midoriko pretended to be on Hitoe's side, but turned out to be a real ass keeping that "little tidbit of the rules" away from her. It's her fault what happened to Hitoe and nobody else's.

Good thing all these girls are way too self-centered to wish for important things like word peace or ending world hunger, etc., eh?
Feb 9, 2018 8:24 PM

Sep 2013
Damn, poor Hitoe. Her life is totally screwed now

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 24, 2018 9:10 AM

Dec 2007
ruuko ain't no push over as i thought, would of been great to see that restroom fight

Oct 23, 2018 6:59 PM

Feb 2012
Was it Iona that defeated Hitoe?

Did Midoriko die or was she like set free from the card because Hitoe lost

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.