Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2017 9:52 PM
Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha, Episode 10 is brilliant. So many fun things going on, it can be a bit hard to digest for some. The episode ends on a cliffhanger with the crew being targeted for PK (probably by the Excellent Dynasty guild).

There's also the fight between the Blue Brook captain and Ye Xiu, and this is the the 1st fight where APM isn't everything (notice how slow the Blue Brook captain presses, yet is still pretty strong as a Dark Mage; he plays what I call the true mage).

There's also the fight between that cocky Blue Brook member and Ye Xiu using the manager's Gunner/Launcher avatar. Haha, totally wrecked that guy. And Su Mucheng mimicking Shaotian when she entered the cafe was priceless. Huang Shaotian is as awkward and funny as ever XD

And one more thing; something about a guy having written an analysis article on Ye Xiu and his team. Probably a potential new recruit.

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
ShockedJun 18, 2017 9:41 PM
Jun 1, 2017 9:53 PM
Apr 2017
This ep is so good.
Jun 1, 2017 10:34 PM
May 2017
This episode is sooo good! It's my favorite episode so far. It ended so soon!

I started reading the novel last week so it feels very different. In the novel, the fight between Ye Xiu and Yu Wenzhou
But it's fun seeing Yu Wenzhou's main character and the fight is awesome. The only problem I have is that his main character would probably be noticed by all the other gamers....I know he probably hid his status but if they went to the battle ground then people would know. I think Huang Shaotian mentioned it in previous episode.
Jun 1, 2017 10:38 PM

Sep 2015
Yu Wenzhou is so cute and badass that he used Swoksaar a warlock class like a boss. That Pk match between him and Ye Xiu 's Lord Grim is so epic. Glad that Poplar Beach got rekt by Chasing Haze.😊😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️😂😂😂😂😁😁😁
RHS100Jun 2, 2017 12:32 AM
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Jun 1, 2017 10:40 PM

Sep 2015
pharali said:
This ep is so good.
I agreed!!!😊😊😊😊😊
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Jun 1, 2017 10:47 PM

Apr 2017
hilarious comedy between Yu, Shao Tian and Ye Xiu. Mu Cheng was so cute in this episode~~ the new guy's debut and Bun's prank on him were funny as.

SO they changed the level cap to 95?
Jun 1, 2017 10:57 PM
Apr 2017
10/10 for this episode!!!

That fight scene between Poplar Beach and Chasing Haze is perfect, it was actually way cooler than I imagine (I imagined YX will just throw her cannon on the floor like garbage lol
Not to mention they introduced Yu WenZhou using his Worlock character "Swoksaar". I know ppl will probably complain about Wenzhou should be using Shaotian's Blademaster character instead of his Warlock but ,WHO CARES as long as it leads to the same result in a more entertaining way.

My nerd baby Concealed Light had finally make appearance and met his soul mate (X
Massive Human Hunt in next episode yay!!! Can't wait for my favorite chaos being animate.

also, I've noticed they used less repeat frames in the recent episode, keep it up CMay!!!
Jun 1, 2017 11:41 PM
Apr 2017
Kevin_Lyf said:
hilarious comedy between Yu, Shao Tian and Ye Xiu. Mu Cheng was so cute in this episode~~ the new guy's debut and Bun's prank on him were funny as.

no change...they are talking about the limit for San Ren (unspecialized).
at that moment, the maximum level is 70 in Glory.

original in WN

Jun 2, 2017 1:15 AM
Apr 2016
Where did u watched episode 10 guys?!?:c thanks in advance
Jun 2, 2017 1:19 AM
May 2017
WTF?你们评论也太快了吧!
WTF?You comments are so swift.
这一集的充实度很高,我很期待后面的剧情。
There's a lot of content in this episode,I'm looking forward to it.
但是我有点担心这个故事太多了,导致了故事的质量不佳.
But I'm a little concerned that the story is too much,leads to poor quality of the story.
我想我得重新再看一遍......
Well...I think I have to rewatch it many times.
8/10
luosuxianshengJun 2, 2017 1:48 AM
Jun 2, 2017 1:21 AM
May 2017
Crusader93 said:

http://bangumi.bilibili.com/anime/5852/play#106994
Jun 2, 2017 2:10 AM
Apr 2017
Yu Wenzhou have a very slow apm ,but he can be the captain of the pro players.
That bring hope to the no talent person who wanna go in for e-sports
Jun 2, 2017 2:13 AM

Apr 2017
hikarunogo said:
Kevin_Lyf said:

no change...they are talking about the limit for San Ren (unspecialized).
at that moment, the maximum level is 70 in Glory.

original in WN

Ok, hmmm. I guess they were talking once the game unlock the level cap to 95.
Jun 2, 2017 5:58 AM
Apr 2017
eplipswich said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha, Episode 10 is brilliant. So many fun things going on, it can be a bit hard to digest for some. The episode ends on a cliffhanger with the crew being targeted for PK (probably by the Excellent Dynasty guild).

There's also the fight between the Blue Brook captain and Ye Xiu, and this is the the 1st fight where APM isn't everything (notice how slow the Blue Brook captain presses, yet is still pretty strong as a Dark Mage; he plays what I call the true mage).

There's also the fight between that cocky Blue Brook member and Ye Xiu using the manager's Gunner/Launcher avatar. Haha, totally wrecked that guy. And Su Mucheng mimicking Shaotian when she entered the cafe was priceless. Huang Shaotian is as awkward and funny as ever XD

And one more thing; something about a guy having written an analysis article on Ye Xiu and his team. Probably a potential new recruit.

Yu Wen Zhou is the captain of team Blue Rain. Blue Brook is just game guild.
Jun 2, 2017 7:06 AM
Aug 2014
There should be some funny moments in the next one or two episodes, hopefully they don't cut it out.
Jun 2, 2017 7:11 AM

Oct 2016
Ah, boss lady missed her biggest idol by a shoulder's breadth.
Jun 2, 2017 7:40 AM
May 2017
wangdonghu said:

Having slow apm =/= having no talent~~
Jun 2, 2017 8:01 AM
May 2017
Can some 1 help me i want to watch ep10 for free give me some link pls thank u in advance
Jun 2, 2017 9:41 AM
Apr 2017
Crusader93 said:

Cindykits said:
Can some 1 help me i want to watch ep10 for free give me some link pls thank u in advance

Youtube and dailymotion.
Jun 2, 2017 9:51 AM

Mar 2017

Cindykits said:

Look up.

wangdonghu said:

APM is never everything. Playing the game at the highest levels means you're facing your peers in skill. It now becomes a matter of seeing the options open to them, predicting what they'll do and proactively countering it. It comes down to decision-making. It comes down to reading the tempo of the game. It comes down to insight.

In fact, 2013 [A]lliance, widely considered to be the best team in the history of DotA 2's professional scene, was not a team of individual talents. They played smart and came up with new ideas, tactics, and strategies that were considered revolutionary in their time.

"To reward Alliance’s ingenuity, they have received the rarest of honors in Dota: having Icefrog nerf their strategy into oblivion. "

(link: http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/dota-2-general/472373-strategy-over-skill-alliance-ascendant)
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Jun 2, 2017 1:58 PM

Apr 2014
wangdonghu said:

I wouldn't say that he has no talent, yeah his 200 APM qualifies him as a cripple in Glory pro league. But his prediction, tactics and timing of attacks are top-tier, a lot of players have this level of APM but only Yu WenZhou got past Blue Rain training camp.

His APM still is a large weakness for Blue Rain's team fight.
ap1001Jun 2, 2017 2:02 PM
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Jun 2, 2017 6:58 PM

Jun 2015
The fight between Yu Wen Zhou and Ye Xiu was very cool. Yu Wen Zhou is quite strong and figured out Lord Grim's identity easily. There's also the fight between the cocky Blue Brook member and Ye Xiu using the manager's avatar. He got wrecked. Some guy out there wrote a very informative article about Ye Xiu. Now some people are trying to PK him and his team.
Jun 3, 2017 12:48 AM
Apr 2017
This has to be the worst Sub ..
I would actually enjoy a broken english Sub this time

Who fucking cares about the personal oppionion of the subbing person/team?
"sit on the lap" "get married already"
fucking hell .. thanks for ruining this weeks sub, imma stick to raw

http://imgur.com/a/kLWOA
WarriorOfTimesJun 3, 2017 12:51 AM
Jun 3, 2017 3:45 AM
Nov 2010
WarriorOfTimes said:

fucking hell .. thanks for ruining this weeks sub, imma stick to raw
http://imgur.com/a/kLWOA

That, or wait for YouTube official subs next week, which are much better.
Jun 3, 2017 6:15 AM

Sep 2016
lol the sub XD
who won between ye xiu vs shaotian's captain in the end???
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 3, 2017 6:21 AM

Jul 2015
wangdonghu said:

This depends on the mechanics of the game. E.g. global cooldowns. Then timing and management matters But if there are avoid mechanics and mechanics that increases the dmg output APM does matter. E.g. Starcraft: If you build 50 units in 120 seconds and your opponent needed 125 for 50 units, you have an advantage if your tactical and strategical skill are the same. But again, that only applys if you actually can do meaningful things in these 5 seconds, and that depends on the game design.
Jun 3, 2017 7:16 AM
Nov 2010
GangsterCat said:
lol the sub XD
who won between ye xiu vs shaotian's captain in the end???

Ye Xiu won the match.
Jun 3, 2017 7:25 AM
Feb 2017
Germs_N_Spices said:

I swear if by the end of this the manager still does not find out that he ACTUALLY is ye qiu.... then im done.... i cri
Jun 3, 2017 7:28 AM

Sep 2016
no preview for episode 11? cant find it on yutube
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 3, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2010
As always, great episode. This anime brings back fond memories of gaming...

I'm tempted to read the light novel at this point. Is the translation any good?
Jun 3, 2017 11:07 AM
Apr 2017
HelpMeFindAnime said:
Germs_N_Spices said:

I swear if by the end of this the manager still does not find out that he ACTUALLY is ye qiu.... then im done.... i cri

Jun 3, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2013
i thank who ever subbed it for delivering the work, but ffs can you not add your own comentary on the subs god.. specialy after mucheng showed up, i wanted to actualy close the episode, cant wait to rewatch it with when it comes out on tencents channel just for the fact that i wont have to deal with that
Jun 3, 2017 12:31 PM
Aug 2015
Another great episode! The battle with Ye Xiu using Chasing Haze and the one against Blue Rain captain were excellent! Shaotian is funny as ever, and lol, Mucheng came just like him!
I also laughed at the end thanks to Steamed Bun doing a prank to the new character in the well xD
Sad I didn't find the trailer for episode 11...
Jun 3, 2017 12:50 PM

Sep 2015
Too bad Yu has a fatally low APM as a Pro player
Jun 3, 2017 1:54 PM
Feb 2017
ycchen226 said:
HelpMeFindAnime said:

So i guess she wont... i cri. Btw i saw there are like 500 chapters or so from the light novel. How long are those damn chapters???? 500?? are they like 10-20 sentences long?
Jun 3, 2017 3:46 PM
May 2016
HelpMeFindAnime said:
ycchen226 said:

So i guess she wont... i cri. Btw i saw there are like 500 chapters or so from the light novel. How long are those damn chapters???? 500?? are they like 10-20 sentences long?

WKAKAKAKHAHAH! definitely not 10-20 sentences!! In the Chinese novel there are 1700+ chaps. Each chap have roughly 100+ sentences since you asked. The source material is really descriptive and full of dialogues. There are really a lot of details about each character, teams, relationship among players and the motives behind each player (especially the parts at the back) which makes it really awesome.
Jun 3, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2017
HelpMeFindAnime said:
ycchen226 said:

The Novel is 1700 chapters long, 648 have been translated so far, about 1 chapter a day that are 2 to 3 pages long, should finish the translation in around 3 years.
Jun 3, 2017 7:19 PM

Mar 2016
Another great episode! The story is coming together and now people have figured out that Lord Grim is none other than God Ye! The Blue Brook captain is really good with his mage character but his APM is too slow to compete with Ye and the trash talk before their duel is top class lol. I can't wait to see how the final two episodes bring everything together but I have faith they will hit a home run with the ending...season 2 maybe?
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 3, 2017 8:56 PM
Apr 2017
HelpMeFindAnime said:
ycchen226 said:

Here is the novel in English (not complete) ^_^

http://gravitytales.com/novel/the-kings-avatar
https://www.webnovel.com/book/7176992105000305
Jun 3, 2017 9:45 PM

Jul 2014
I liked the episode. It was funny towards the end lol. Steamed Bun Invasion is by far my fave character in this series.

Side note
I don't know who translated the version I watched but I found it really annoying that they kept throwing in their thoughts when the characters weren't speaking.

Like yes, I appreciate the subs but adding you own commentary to it wasn't very cool/ appreciated? I don't know but it was just very annoying to be reading something that wasn't directly related to the content of this anime imo.(Not too sure what to call the Chinese animations. o3o
zentoshi_Jun 4, 2017 1:06 PM
Jun 3, 2017 10:33 PM

Apr 2017
Kirie-san said:
Another great episode! The battle with Ye Xiu using Chasing Haze and the one against Blue Rain captain were excellent! Shaotian is funny as ever, and lol, Mucheng came just like him!
I also laughed at the end thanks to Steamed Bun doing a prank to the new character in the well xD

the trailer is here,
the trailer is here
the trailer is here
Jun 3, 2017 11:29 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty good episode. Them subs though. XD

Shaotian's captain is one heck of an analyst. That smile on his face makes it looks like he knew everything from the beginning. xD

The duel was pretty awesome, so the captain really is crippled and still fights like that? Wow.

Mucheng. <3
All of Grim's teammates were chased for some reason and Steamed Bun with the brick smash on the guy who fell into the well. xD
Lelouch0202Jun 4, 2017 12:25 AM
Jun 4, 2017 12:31 AM

Nov 2016
still iffy on the brick but opinion on brik trending upwards
Jun 4, 2017 4:47 AM
Aug 2015
Kevin_Lyf said:
Kirie-san said:

the trailer is here,
the trailer is here
the trailer is here

Thanks!! Can't wait for the next episode!! Shaotian and Ye Xiu in action!!!
Jun 4, 2017 10:35 AM

Mar 2013
i can't wait until everyone finds out that that Jun Mo Xiao is Ye Qiu, especially the owner of the wifi bar.
Jun 4, 2017 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
Another great episode, as always.

Yu WenZhou really is amazing with that analysis.

Great duel between Ye Xiu and Yu WenZhou. Too bad Yu has low APM. He was still pretty good though. Must be skills that matter more.

Steamed Bun at the end. XD

The subs that I watched didn't had those comments people here a posting about. But a saw a pic on the Mucheng scene and that was hilarious. XD

Jun 4, 2017 5:21 PM

Dec 2016
All I could do was stand up and applaud the way him won that first battle.

Really enjoyed the 2nd battle, that was great to watch him up against someone very strong.

Haha, show ends with a brick to the face.
Jun 4, 2017 6:52 PM
Apr 2017
Sadly even though Yu is one of my favorite characters, but APM is almost EVERYTHING in this game. There are just gaps you can never makeup when your APM is not fast enough. Lol.

But I still like him!!!
Jun 4, 2017 7:39 PM
Jun 2017
MoMoePom said:
Sadly even though Yu is one of my favorite characters, but APM is almost EVERYTHING in this game. There are just gaps you can never makeup when your APM is not fast enough. Lol.

But I still like him!!!

Have you forgotten what Ye said to Tang when they firstly met? :)

Also
chzcyJun 4, 2017 7:52 PM
Jun 4, 2017 9:07 PM
Apr 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Pretty good episode. Them subs though. XD

Shaotian's captain is one heck of an analyst. That smile on his face makes it looks like he knew everything from the beginning. xD

The duel was pretty awesome, so the captain really is crippled and still fights like that? Wow.

Mucheng. <3
All of Grim's teammates were chased for some reason and Steamed Bun with the brick smash on the guy who fell into the well. xD

crippled just a exaggeration for his low APM -.-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

eplipswich - May 5, 2017

123 by WienGirl »»
Oct 3, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Lambdaa- - Apr 7, 2017

165 by WienGirl »»
Oct 3, 8:17 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

NettoAzure - Apr 6, 2017

226 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Jul 29, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

echiomega - Apr 14, 2017

139 by nightjasmine »»
Jul 14, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Quanzhi Gaoshou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

eplipswich - Jun 8, 2017

63 by amf85 »»
Jun 15, 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.