Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2017 5:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Even though I don't like Tomoya much, I must say that his words were inspiring for Utaha and bought her back to senses again.

He better keep his words like a man.
May 26, 2017 6:57 PM

Feb 2017
adorable lol

I really like this manga, I started reading the original and then read egoistic lilly and then I got to this. a bigger fan of this than those two, utaha is the best

truly I wonder if utaha will get what she wants in aki though. I like this rendition of aki better
May 26, 2017 10:41 PM
Jan 2016
Can we take a moment to appreciate just how much better this Aki is to the one from the main story? Seriously. He's still not a particularly good character, but he's still light years ahead of that idiot from the main series.
May 27, 2017 5:25 AM

Aug 2015
These two interaction really feels so natural.
May 27, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2017
yeah, it's really nice and I like how much better aki is
May 27, 2017 4:35 PM

Sep 2016
Askorti said:
Can we take a moment to appreciate just how much better this Aki is to the one from the main story? Seriously. He's still not a particularly good character, but he's still light years ahead of that idiot from the main series.

Quoted for truth. Apparently being dense as fuck is - for some unfathomable reason - deemed mandatory in order to be a harem story main character.
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

May 27, 2017 10:36 PM
Jan 2016
nerdokingoftrash said:
Askorti said:

Quoted for truth. Apparently being dense as fuck is - for some unfathomable reason - deemed mandatory in order to be a harem story main character.

It's not mandatory, as there's quite a few non-dense ones, but it is indeed way too common. But that's simply a demand of the harem genre itself. If the main character was not dense, it would be difficult to uphold the status quo for long. Or the harem would not be as "innocent".
I would say you rarely get a middle ground between an MC denser than lead and a smart one who is complete lecher. Because well, if you character is not dense, why would he turn down the affections of all those beauties constantly fawning over him? A normal person wouldn't, so you need something to stop the situation from turning into one huge f*ckfest. And if it's not the MC himself, then you will need some other contrived reasons that really strain the willing suspension of disbelief.
Mar 2, 2018 7:22 AM
Nov 2015
After going through THIRTY-FIVE chapters, I finally get..

...one head pet by Aki.

Life is hard as a Rinri-kun. Come on, Aki, you can do better than that!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

19 by Lecxy »»
May 14, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 1, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

3 by Soupisekaitrash »»
Jan 6, 2022 11:30 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

3 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2018

3 by Hibiki07 »»
Aug 26, 2018 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.