Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2017 1:47 AM

Jan 2012

● ◯ ☾ The Arcade ☽ ◯●

Ya-hoi! Welcome to the Gaming Section of club aerosol! In this realm you will find all discussions on gaming! That means any game announcement, release, or beta, any tournaments or twitch streams (your own), or if you want to watch and discuss conferences like E3 and TGS together. Be it Final Fantasy, Overwatch, Splatoon, or LoL, you can discuss it all here!

Please be mindful of your language in this section. I don't mind the occasional strong language (ie. swearing), however, I will not tolerate directing abusive or offensive comments at other users. Anyone caught doing this will be removed from the club. Please remember the MAL guidelines.

Thank you! Have a nice day :)

minaeshiJul 28, 2017 9:30 AM
Club Aerosol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 1, 2017 7:47 AM

Jan 2012
Here's a game i've been loving recently, it's basically a fan version of the game 2048, but instead of numbers, we have members from the jpop group Morning Musume lol

If you know how to play the original game then it's pretty self explanatory, but if not, here is a basic run down.

http://ajiponponzu.github.io/musume2048/

You start with Reina (the yellow one with 13 on her), and when you match her with another Reina, you get Kaede (the red one with 13 on her). You match them by moving the arrow keys on your keyboard (or sliding them on your phone screen).

2 = Reina (13th generation - bright yellow)
4 = Kaede (13th generation - red)
8 = Akane (12th generation - light orange)
16 = Maria (12th generation - pink)
32 = Miki (12th generation - purple)
64 = O Haruna (12th generation - sky blue)
128 = Sakura (11th generation - lavender)
256 = Haruka (10th generation - orange)
512 = Masaki (10th generation - teal)
1024 = Ayumi (10th generation - dark blue)
2048 = I Haruna (10th generation - yellow)
4096 = Erina (9th generation - green)
8192 = Mizuki (9th generation - hot pink)

The 13th generation are the youngest generation in Morning Musume, and 9th generation are the oldest generation of the current era. I've been trying to get to Mizuki but it's literally impossible lol. The highest I can get is Masaki (which is fine because she's my oshimen lol), but i really want 9kis haha

Give it a try and let me know how far you got ^^
Club Aerosol
May 2, 2017 12:37 AM
Mar 2015
I tried this game last night on my phone, and boy was it confusing to play lol maybe it's because I'm used to the square foundation of the original rather than a diamond. This time I played it again on my PC; I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Also @minaeshi, can you share who Morning Musume are? It's my first time hearing about them.
May 2, 2017 12:55 AM
Nov 2016
@Reverie There's actually a reason as to why the game is shaped that way, its so you can focus of moving the higher value blocks to one of those corners, if you try keeping that higher value in one corner and keep it that way all the time you'll be able to get a high score.

If you see the sample pic @minaeshi provided in the original post, you can see that the 9th gen erinza is at the bottom block and all the previous higher value blocks are aligned on the right side.

EDIT: My explanation might me hard to understand but tl:dr just keep the higher value block in one corner :P
May 2, 2017 1:05 AM
Mar 2015
Thanks for the advice @Leandr980 :) Will keep that in mind if I play it again.
May 2, 2017 1:30 AM
Nov 2016
@Reverie on top of that its also RNG based so even with the method i spoke of and the nature off RNG, 1 move can mess you up badly

Leandr980May 2, 2017 1:34 AM
May 2, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2012
Reverie said:

Also @minaeshi, can you share who Morning Musume are? It's my first time hearing about them.

I made a post about it in The Arcade! :)

@Leandr980 .......................no way, how did you get ayumi already :o
i've been trying for days and i just cant seem to get her T_T
minaeshiMay 2, 2017 12:11 PM
Club Aerosol
May 2, 2017 1:12 PM
Nov 2016
@minaeshi i've played around with 2048 a lot back then so i've had practice i guess :P

me and my friend tried to make a robot that would solve the puzzle for us but i wasn't able to finish making the robot lol xD

if you're interested, heres a link of an AI solving the game 2048 for fun :D (we didn't make this)

http://iamkush.me/2048/
May 2, 2017 8:31 PM
Nov 2016
Well im done with 2048 since i just got I Haruna ^^

counts a win in my book for this game

May 8, 2017 4:54 PM

Jan 2012
^Update on the Musume2048 game, I finally got to Ayumi!! But I can't reach Harunan which is upsetting since I can beat 2048 easily. But i've given up lol

Do any of you guys use twitch? I've been looking for new streamers to watch but I can't find anyone that fits my style haha, so could anyone recommend me some streamers to check out? ^^
Club Aerosol
May 8, 2017 9:26 PM
Nov 2016
@minaeshi well that depends on what you want to watch, my goto streamer is Lirik for his gta V rp streams, and man id say his rp is 10/10, up to a point where i wish it was an actual TV show (he does PUBG for like the first hour of his streams, but i don't watch it), and his other streams like sub Sunday and random games.

Moonmoon_OW for overwatch, there is Timthetatman (i don't really watch him all the time, i perfer moonmoon for the classic ow memes)

Then i have other variety streamers that i watch Criken, Kiwo, Shortyyguy, Naynners, ManVsGame.

Lastly my past, streamers that i watch daily still (when i used to play dota 2), Admiralbulldog, SingSing, Sinneddonut, Bububu, RTZ.

Yeah these are the people that i watch daily, for like the past 2 years 75% of my life has been on twitch :P

Also the day after tomorrow (11th May) ill be streaming Outlast: Whistle-blower for spooks and funs you can join if you're not busy on that day :P i am rounding up a few of my friends (and family) to watch me on that day.

May 9, 2017 1:21 AM
Mar 2015
Though I've already seen Outlast and its DLC — Whistleblower — on YT, I'm interested to see you play it @Leandr980 :) This is also an opportunity for me to use Twitch for the first time 'cause I've only used YT to watch LPs. What time will you start streaming? I hope I'll be able to join (`・ω・´)b

I have a question for you and @minaeshi by the way; when it comes to watching people play various video games, should I stick to YT or transfer to Twitch? Figured I'd ask you guys this since, based on the conversation above, it seems you two have been using Twitch for a long time.
May 9, 2017 10:59 AM

Dec 2014
@Reverie

Hello~ I'm not entirely familiar with Youtube streamers, but I've been using twitch for quite a few years now so if you have any questions I may be able to answer them too ^^

What games would you like to watch? I know on twitch there's a huge variety of games to watch live, as well as a creative section, people streaming themselves irl, and even some social eating streams.
May 9, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2012
@Reverie I think it depends on your mood to be totally honest.. I tend to watch twitch streams when i'm feeling more social and want to actually interact with people and the streamer. When it's night time and I'm ready for bed, I like to just watch pre-recorded streams on youtube.

@Leandr980 what time are you streaming? if i have time i'll watch your stream too!

My go-to streamers on twitch are Broman and teawrex (for destiny), soda2135 (overwatch), sugarcoatedkiss (acnl), and pistachibow for general games i like. when i'm on youtube i mostly only watch mischa crossing and peachmilky^^;
Club Aerosol
May 9, 2017 7:15 PM
Nov 2016
@Reverie its really up to you, ive watched a lot of pro dota 2 games before, then started to watch other streamers, personally i like watching stuff on twitch because i can talk to the streamer (mainly make fun of them :P) or other people (or just look at chat and see all the twitch memes being spammed), at the same time its live their reactions are all on the spot. Give twitch a try, ever since i started watching streams i havent gone back to watching LPs on yt :D

Having a stream on some times keeps me from not being lonely -____- ye i'm a loner

@minaeshi yay! would be cool to see you there, was planning to start at around 5 or 6pm it might be a problem for you reverie cuzz it might be 2 or 3am (unless you're nocturnal like me otherwise ill see you there ^^), i would start later just to get into the spook mood but sighhh* doesnt get dark till like 8ish or 9 and it would be late for my sisters to watch xP

ohh shiii teawrex i remember watching wayyyyyy back when i was introduced to destiny but stopped when i got into The Division.

@BunnyFen for most twitch users, youtube streaming is pretty much a meme xD not saying its bad. just find it funny when some streamers say "im done with this channel im switching to youtube streaming", also who do you watch? :o
Leandr980May 9, 2017 7:43 PM
May 10, 2017 5:35 PM

Dec 2014
Yeaah. Honestly I just find twitch better both for watching streams and for streamers.

I follow quite a lot of people lol I like fighting games, so the standard channels like Evo, SaltyBet, TeamSpooky, and then a lot of Tekken focused streamers.

For Destiny, ProfessorBroman, Teawrex, Luminosity. They tend to play other games too. Most Destiny streamers are nice, honestly.
For OW I mostly go for people who play heroes I'm interested in. E.g. EeveeA_ for Mercy, MelonOverwatch for Winston/Rein, Prolikechro for Junkrat, Fuey500 for Torbjorn, and then some others. I don't really go for the bigger OW streams like Timthetatman and Moonmoon.

The rest are usually people who I just find doing things I like to watch, so a lot of creative streamers like Meloh, TheOneWithBear, ErikPaints & mochimochiart. Pondelinp, or "Pong" is probably my favourite music streamer; he's a Japanese DJ. The Food & Bob Ross channels are nice to drop into occasionally.

I don't really follow many variety streamers; I just follow the games I like and if I want I'll drop into a small stream for a bit. Pistachibow, happens to play a lot of games I'm interested in.

I dunno why I felt the need to list most of them, but there you go @Leandr980
May 10, 2017 6:15 PM
Nov 2016
@BunnyFen lol i had the same feeling while i was thinking of who i watch and who to mention, slowly recalling everyone i watch, took a while for me to finalize who to mention xP

Recently I've stopped watching ow streams ever since my playtime in ow has dropped -__- , i used to love moonmoon when he started found him to be the best thing to happen on twitch lol
Who you main or mostly play as :P, i'm a tank main so rein, roadhog, d.va, zen (left most top priority)

Will you pop in my stream sometime today? (2:13 am o__o, what are we doing awake at thiis time), going to do some spoooky outlast D:

@Reverie i can do an earlier time if you dont want to stay up that late :P, but i dont know what to play during that time
May 11, 2017 8:04 AM
Mar 2015
BunnyFen said:
@Reverie

Hello~ I'm not entirely familiar with Youtube streamers, but I've been using twitch for quite a few years now so if you have any questions I may be able to answer them too ^^
:O I'll be in your care then *bows*

What games would you like to watch? I know on twitch there's a huge variety of games to watch live, as well as a creative section, people streaming themselves irl, and even some social eating streams.
I don't mind watching any game actually, but I do tend to like the story-driven ones. What's a social eating? Sounds oddly interesting x3

Thank you for those advices @minaeshi and @Leandr980! Hey Leo, I really wish I could join but yeah I'm not nocturnal. Man, timezone sucks :/ also, don't adjust your schedule because of me haha do what you want alright? I'll just cheer you on through my sleep (・ω<)
May 11, 2017 9:58 PM
Nov 2016
@Reverie nahhh man its okay, well the stream is done but it was good, my sister said she liked it and i did get spooked badly >___<

dw though ill do a stream early for you man some time later ^^
May 12, 2017 1:46 AM
Mar 2015
Awesome~ Thanks @Leandr980 c:

How long did you stream though? The whole DLC?
May 12, 2017 1:51 AM
Nov 2016
@Reverie
fer like 3 or 2 ish hours i guess, and yeah i did the whole dlc was pretty good imo.

Im thinking of doing alien: isolation next, this time ill make sure to start a bit more earlier o7
May 12, 2017 2:02 AM
Mar 2015
Leandr980 said:
fer like 3 or 2 ish hours i guess, and yeah i did the whole dlc was pretty good imo.
That fast? Huh, I feel like the game was longer than that.

Im thinking of doing alien: isolation next
You really want to be spooked badly again do you? 😏
May 14, 2017 4:09 PM

Dec 2014
@Leandr980

I'm sorry for missing the stream ;.; Although I'm really bad with anything scary, I'd at the very least follow you. What time do yo usually stream? And what's your twitch name?

It's always nice seeing a tank main.

I'd say I'm a support main, but I mostly just play Ana/Mercy since my Zen is like silver tier and I don't like Lucio. Mei/Zarya/D.va if someone else wants to support. I'd like to get good with winston and some dps heroes, probably tracer, s76 and sombra?

@Reverie

Social eating literally means what it's called~ The streamer broadcasts themselves eating a meal, and viewers will watching them eat and talk with them lol
It blew up in South Korea years back (it's called Mukbang there), and I don't think it's nearly as popular internationally as it is there. You can find people eating a lot of food, and they'll usually make a lot of money out of it via donations from their viewers.

It's pretty easy to find a game you want to watch on twitch. Hopefully there'll be someone nice streaming it.
BunnyFenMay 14, 2017 4:14 PM
May 15, 2017 10:01 AM
Nov 2016
@Reverie the dlc whistleblower yeah it was short :p cuz its a dlc i expect them to be short.........ish, and yes i want to be spooked badly i like being spooked its one of the only things that i......find......fun? idk how to to explain myself xD

@BunnyFen if you cant handle that's okay, but hey why not try to get into it? C: (defo not self promotion >_<) lol jk xP, atm i don't have any stream schedule i just wanted to stream for the fun of it (mainly for my little sister, but sadly she had exams on that day T_T), my twitch name is pretty much my username i included it in a list i made for minaeshi.

Mukbang > social eating, well thats my opinion xP even tho i dont understand what theyre saying
May 19, 2017 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
SO, Splatoon 2 is a thing.... and so is Destiny 2! What do you guys think about the sequels?
Club Aerosol
May 20, 2017 12:50 AM

Aug 2012
minaeshi said:
SO, Splatoon 2 is a thing.... and so is Destiny 2! What do you guys think about the sequels?

Putting Splatoon aside, since I know nothing about it. Let's hope Destiny 2 doesn't flop.
May 20, 2017 12:53 AM

Mar 2017
ehhh the gameplay looks exactly the same as the 1st, so maybe i won't buy this one....

wasted too much money on the 1st one, but splatoon was a good casual game, so maybe ill buy that one

May 20, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2012
Kuuro said:
ehhh the gameplay looks exactly the same as the 1st, so maybe i won't buy this one....

wasted too much money on the 1st one, but splatoon was a good casual game, so maybe ill buy that one

99% FPS games from different franchises have the same gameplay. Consider having a look at the similarity in 2 games of the same franchise, FPS games are out of creativity. I don't blame Bungie at all.
May 20, 2017 10:19 AM

Jan 2012
If anything, i'm more surprised about bungie joining with blizzard for the pc version of destiny. interesting since a lot of destiny players who got bored of the game went on to play overwatch lol
Club Aerosol
May 22, 2017 6:29 AM
Nov 2016
A lot of veteran destiny players are calling the sequel a DLC or expansion, but obv there are some additions to the game, but what really makes this a hyped game is the fact that its being released for PC.

Speaking of overwatch, hehe anyone going to farm skins on their one year asnniversary come up tomoz?

link to the anniversary video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXVwK2x422Q

Anyone played the game since launch? (played since beta) or which of the seasonal event did you like?

Edit: i didnt check if the vid i used even worked, couldnt get it to work so i just replaced it with an image
Leandr980May 24, 2017 8:01 PM
May 24, 2017 7:55 PM
Nov 2016
OH GUYS from the 26th to the 29th of May ow is doing another free weekend, so if any of you guys wanna try it, or have other friends that play ow and want to join them for a while then now is your chance to play it while its free!

At the same time the anniversary event is up so another reminder to start doing those arcade modes for some ez loot boxes ^^

On the side note, Friday the 13 is starting to get a bit of popularity anyone seen it? or is interested in it? feels like a dead by daylight clone to me (thats still in beta xD)

some gameplay of it, taken from a livestream
https://clips.twitch.tv/AgilePolishedCheesecakeCurseLit

Leandr980May 24, 2017 8:03 PM
Jun 10, 2017 8:55 AM
Nov 2016
Hey guys quite a few things came up in the past week and stuff that will soon come up in the following week.

-----

Blizzard:

● First off for you overwatch fans, if you didn't know the double XP weekend is live granting you extra XP after each match granting you lootboxes quicker than usual. The anniversary even will also end soon on June 12 so if you haven't gotten any of the new skins or dancing emotes now might be a good time to get a few quick lootboxes. If you haven't started, season 5 ranked was up for a while (yeah i'm a bit late to the party) still trying to grind my way to the diamond dream T_T

● On the same platform, Mathael is out now on HOTS, a sustained damage assassin, one of my favorite characters from Diablo 3 alongside Tyrael and The Butcher.

● Speaking of Diablo 3, the Necromancer class should be released on the official build for Diablo soon, at the same time HOTS is going to do another "weekly play with friends" event that will run from June 13th - June 26, where you have to play 15 games with a friend to unlock a few goodies for both Diablo and HOTS (Wings for Diablo, and a spooky horsie for HOTS).

-----

Steam:

● Stepping away from blizzard, Steam is offering sales on Starbound, a sandbox 2D sci-fi game that I've followed for a long time (i consider it a sci-fi version of terraria), at the same time a sale for Limbo and Inside is currently going on, both are side scrolling platformer games that give a dark atmosphere and focuses on puzzle design and a challenging world set for exploration.

● Payday 2 is also currently FREE for a limited time, this offer ends on June 21 or when the game reaches a sale of 5 million copies.

● GTA V: Online will also release their gunrunners expansion on June 13, definitely hyped for that since i have a small knack for guns :P

Other:

● Later this week E3 is going to take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 13–15, 2017.

Leandr980Jun 10, 2017 7:49 PM
Jun 10, 2017 9:58 AM

Aug 2012
I think I'm gonna pick up Limbo while it's cheap as fuck.
Jun 10, 2017 10:00 AM
Nov 2016
Might as well pick up Payday 2, spent quite a bit of my time on that game back then.
Jun 12, 2017 1:32 PM

Jan 2012
What does everyone think of the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer?

Sora has his own fidget spinner lmao
I love the graphics for pretty much everything except sora's face welp. I absolutely love Sora so i hope they change the way he looks a little. His face is too square (considering he used to have a round squishy face), and his voice is still high pitched despite being at least 16 years old now. It's just odd imo. Also, I got Shulk (Zenoblade Chronicles) vibes while watching sora which i found incredibly weird ^^;

minaeshiJun 12, 2017 1:35 PM
Club Aerosol
Aug 14, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2012
Did anyone catch the last moments of the Overwatch World Cup? I thought it was pretty cool. I don't watch the tourney's much but i was rooting for the UK the whole time loool. It was fun to watch. I'm actually excited for the Blizzcon matches now, even though they're months away welp ^^;

Club Aerosol
Feb 12, 2018 10:58 AM

Jan 2012
NEW TRAILERS FOR KH3!

I really love the new theme song! <3 and here is another one showing the Monsters Inc world!

i can't be the only one excited for this game, right?
Club Aerosol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» ☾ GAME ☽ Count to 18 before the Asteroid strikes! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - May 8, 2017

2360 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 4, 2023 9:16 AM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ STAFF RECRUITMENT - All positions!! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Apr 17, 2017

34 by removed-user »»
Dec 10, 2020 10:21 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ The Lounge (General Chat) ☽ ◯● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

minaeshi - Apr 19, 2017

253 by LunaTheSimp »»
Aug 1, 2020 9:11 PM

Sticky: » ● ◯ ☾ Birthday Party Sign Up! ☽ ◯●

minaeshi - Sep 1, 2017

23 by B_gione »»
Aug 3, 2019 3:49 AM

» ☾ GAME ☽ ● Elimination Game! ● ( 1 2 3 )

minaeshi - Apr 25, 2017

105 by minaeshit »»
Aug 2, 2019 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.