Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 19, 2017 12:24 PM

Nov 2015
You may haunt this area to discuss if you wish.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 19, 2017 1:11 PM

Feb 2015
Call me crazy, but I just have this feeling Grapefruit21 is scum playing extreme town to fool everyone. Like, nobody would expect it. Maybe I should take off my tinfoil hat...

I'm not even mad I got killed first Night. It doesn't mean I was a main threat, but at least scum thought I was worth taking out early, lol.
Feb 20, 2017 11:10 AM

Nov 2015
Yeah I agree, you should take being the N1 kill as a compliment : p
Feb 23, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2008
Not really sure I'm buying Sonata's roleblocker claim when there's already a doctor AND a doctor backup in the game.. :/

Sona lying about rb doesn't preclude the lovers claim being true, but that is also kind of weird..

Kind of giving me war flashbacks to haruhi lol. One group vs another. this case sona/rosie/possibly rinto vs the others, though I still think rinto scum is likely regardless of if sona and rosie are lying.

I want to believe the claim but it seems too weird. But also the reactions to the claim are a bit aggressive (looking at ruu) so hmm.
Possibly the scum are the ones sitting back and watching town fight eachother

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 23, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2008
If sona would be a survivor if she didn't pick a lover, why did she pick a lover and make the game harder for herself? why did she pick rosie, who would be hard to protect?

These are questions someone should be asking :/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 23, 2017 6:02 PM

May 2012
@Kit Where did Sonata claim rb?
Feb 23, 2017 7:16 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
@Kit Where did Sonata claim rb?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1592503&show=800#msg49765975

Feb 24, 2017 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
If sona would be a survivor if she didn't pick a lover, why did she pick a lover and make the game harder for herself? why did she pick rosie, who would be hard to protect?

Is Sonata a girl?? I have a being using the wrong pronouns all this time???

Why didn't anyone say anything??

Feb 24, 2017 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
Also @Togs

I am doing much better now. Amazing what a little death can do.

Feb 24, 2017 12:59 PM

Aug 2013
I really hope Ruu doesn't quit though. I will get sad if anyone leaves. ;w;

Feb 24, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:

I have literally no idea, Sonata's profile doesn't have a gender so I just call them she for no reason

Feb 24, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I really hope Ruu doesn't quit though. I will get sad if anyone leaves. ;w;
I doubt it, she gets emotional during games and says stuff like that but she keeps playing. She even says stuff like that as scum. Though yeah, if she's serious I would be sad to see her go because even if she is not good as town, she is amazing as scum lol

Feb 24, 2017 1:02 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Also @Togs

Death is a blessing in mafia, but also a curse when you get too involved and want to tell town how dumb they're being lol

Feb 24, 2017 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I have literally no idea, Sonata's profile doesn't have a gender so I just call them she for no reason

Good, now we just need someone to only refer to him as they and all our bases will be covered.

Feb 24, 2017 1:23 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Also @Togs

Death is a blessing in mafia, but also a curse when you get too involved and want to tell town how dumb they're being lol
I mean, I wanted to yell at town for being dumb during the game, but I had to hold myself back. I think. Maybe I didn't hold back as much as I could

Feb 24, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:
I mean, I wanted to yell at town for being dumb during the game, but I had to hold myself back. I think. Maybe I didn't hold back as much as I could
Lol. there was a scum conspiracy against you so no one believed you anyway...

Feb 24, 2017 1:32 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Me in Lover's Quarrel:

Feb 24, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:

Me in Lover's Quarrel:

Grapefruit is scum!

Feb 24, 2017 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Me in Lover's Quarrel:

Grapefruit is scum!

"Nah you see if..... if Ruu was really a PR... she wouldn't have anything to hide man..... And that Claire -takes a drag- OOooooh that Claire.... She's got some bad logic behind her posts"

Feb 24, 2017 1:40 PM

Aug 2013
Actually thinking about it, I am more like Joseph from The Trail.....

Jerked around by the law and man only to be put back where I started....

Feb 25, 2017 3:58 PM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Me in Lover's Quarrel:

Me watching Lover's Quarrel:
Feb 25, 2017 4:04 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Me in Lover's Quarrel:

Me watching Lover's Quarrel:
YOU KNOW WHAT, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THAT WAS

//edit: fixed the double quote

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.