Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2017 6:57 PM

Nov 2016

Male Bunkers: Our male bunkers are located on the floor below our female bunkers, the two floors have the same layout, though the male bunker is not kept as clean. The rooms must be kept in order. Our hallway in the male bunker floor has handcrafted benches, but instead of lab grown plants on the walls, images have been put up by members. Images of room locations, a hand drawn map of the shelter, and closer to the center sits the masterpiece. A painting from before the apocalypse, untouched by the outside world, showing an image of a beach and children playing in the water.
ErnestlyFeb 1, 2017 7:00 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 30, 2017 12:37 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

He arrived and started looking for room numbr 87.once he finds it he'll knock the door violently and if no one opened he'll break it with a blazing fist.if someone opens the door or he finds someone when he breaks the door down he'll put his,still,burning fists a few centimetres from his skin.are you the one that forced the boy to steal from the kitchen?you,believe me,don't wanna lie to me.
Jan 30, 2017 12:56 PM

Nov 2016
~ The man who opened the door was quite the opposite of the little boy, he was quite overweight from the extra servings of food. But was shorter then Edan, and backed up a step or two. "what's it too you?" and started to slowly close the door.
Jan 30, 2017 1:20 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

The man told him that it's none of his business and closed the door in his face which angered him.his right hand started burning doubling its strength and he punched the door breaking it.he then grabbed the man with his other hand and lifted him up.he threatened to burn him with his hand which was still burningyou'd much rather not lie to me.are you the one that made the boy steal? he had abviously known that he did but he had to make him admit it himself.
Jan 30, 2017 7:04 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

Maryjane stayed with the kid outside of the dorm, where neither of them could be seen. Her strategy was to support the guys from a distance unless otherwise needed. If all went well, the men would confess his sins and accept his punishment. But the idea itself is to good to be true.
Jan 30, 2017 7:10 PM

Nov 2016
~ Stepping back shocked to watch his door break infant of him, and now more then one person stood on the other side. He wasen't able to run from this one, and it looked like he was out numbered. "Fine, yea my kid did it cause I told him to. Supplies are running low and I'm not gonna starve first." He held his ground, ready to defend himself if need be.
Jan 30, 2017 7:25 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

He was angry when he heard that someone made a kid steal and he finally had a chance to release his anger.his fist started burning up and it was twice as strong blazing fist he said as he punched him in the face most likely knocking him unconscious.he then grabbed him and left back to the kitchen while dragging the unconscious man.he met edan on his way. hey,edan.we're leaving. he told edan as he kept walking and out of the dorm he met maryjane.Mary,you shouldn't have come.but that doesn't matter were leaving. he said telling Mary to go to the kitchen with him.he kept going on his way leaving the area and heading to the kitchen with edan and mary
Jan 30, 2017 7:32 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"We came just in case, we didn't think that the guy would be knocked out with a single punch. Its always good to take extra caution. well lets go." Mary left the male bunkers and could not help but blush, after now realizing that she had been in male territory
Jan 31, 2017 4:33 PM

Sep 2016
@cuddlyangel15
@Ernestly
Raiores dragryder

He arrived with Mary Jane and edan.so,guys,what was the mission again? he asked as he was walking with them.
Jan 31, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

Never mind. Maybe he's not as competent as I thought. Edan thought,in immediate responde to Rai basically asking what they were doing. "We're supposed to search bunker seven for contraband. He would say this plainly,recalling details from the job that Rai should've remembered. But oh well,hopefully that wouldn't be too much of a problem later on.
^-^
Jan 31, 2017 4:41 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

Maryjane happily makes her way over to the male bunkers with the guys. She was excited about doing this job. "Oh shut! I am in the male bunkers again" She blushed at the thought and just shock her head. "hehe, I am going to have to take you guys to the female bunkers so we can be even. Anyways we are suppose to go to bunker seven and bring the intoxicated person to the commander. Just like Edan said!"
Jan 31, 2017 4:47 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

Kept walking towards the dorm as they explained they mission for him.and what does "contraband" and "intoxicated" mean? he asked when they finished explaining.
Jan 31, 2017 4:52 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

Well damn. Were Edan's thoughts as he heard Rai's questions. Sure,it was possible that maybe he hadn't learned these words,but he had thought of Rai rather highly until now. And for someone like him,it was definitely a surprise to learn that someone didn't know these. "Sure Maryjane,and Rai,intoxicated is pretty much to act in a way other than normal because of some substance,usually a drug. Contraband is something that is illegal to have. " Edan explained,hoping Rai would understand it.
^-^
Jan 31, 2017 5:03 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

so,we're looking for a drugs dealer,huh?damm!this won't be fun.well,unless he had some sorta weapon.or was a fighter.or had a few men to help him.chances are its gonna be boring but lets just do it anyway. he said as he kept walking.he then reached number 7.he knocked the door gently.if someone would open he'd politely ask hey,do you have drugs?we came here to imprison you,if you do have drugs that is
Jan 31, 2017 5:13 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

Maryjane Thought about it for a second then looked at rai, He can just deny it. I think 2 of us should distract him while the other searches for evidence in his room. what do you guys think?
Jan 31, 2017 5:19 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

he thought about maryjane's plan for a moment and then said. you're right.he might actually deny it.but I don't like your plan.why don't we just beat him up and search his house.that way we have more time and nothing to worry about he suggested
Jan 31, 2017 5:21 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

Edan nodded in response to that. It was a good idea. "Well,who's going then? And Rai,it seems you just want a fight. Seriously,is that necessary? But whatever you both choose to do" He'd as this as it was only a question that made sense. It would be unadvisable to try and do this thing without actually having a plan,and having a plan without roles figured out might as well be having no plan at all. He was fine with any part,though Rai and Maryjane probably knew what they'd like to do,so he'd let them choose. If they did decide to go with Rai's "plan",he wouldn't be against it,it just didn't seem too logical.
^-^
Jan 31, 2017 5:25 PM

Nov 2016
~A rat scurrys past with a squeak, before hiding in a small hole.
Jan 31, 2017 5:30 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

and...there goes my plan. he thought to himself as they agreed to Mary's plan. guess majority rules.I will be the one to search his house as I don't think I'll be good with the other part.you two try distract him for as long as you can. he said and after that he went to hide somewhere so the man thinks they're only two
Jan 31, 2017 5:57 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

Rai had decided to be the one to search,and since Edan had no complaints he'd accept that. As Rai went off,presumably to hide,Edan knocked on the door. Loudly,he'd say something to hopefully catch the attention of anyone in there. "Hello,is anyone here?" He wasn't usually one to try and attract attention,so distracting might be a bit of a challenge,but he wouldn't have done good at all trying to go inside,and he didn't mind. Meanwhile,a rat scurried by before retreating to a hole,which while Edan didn't mind,some of his attention was acquired by it. He hadn't seen many animals,but that was considered common here,at least by him,and it did make him wonder what else there was. He didn't want to think too much about that,chances were that he'd find out eventually,so he proceeded to ignore it for now,his thoughts on it dissolving to almost nothing,as most of his thoughts did. He made sure to pay attention to the job though,in case the guy actually opened the door.
^-^
Jan 31, 2017 6:11 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"I think I should have been the one to search his room since its going to be suspicious that there is a girl here. Oh well, I will just figure something out." Mary skipped on over to the door and was right next to Edan. "come on out, we have a proposition for you~ Maryjane was one to always be happy and joyful so why not make use of her personality for this specific job.
Feb 2, 2017 5:50 PM

Sep 2016
@cuddlyangel15
Raiores dragryder

He keeps hiding waiting for someone to open. It no one does so he runs out of patience and decides to break in.having had enough of that.move aside,Mary and edan,I'll break the door he said telling edan and maryjane to clear the path for him to break in.he then rushed towards the door.blazing he said as he got closerhe then punched it while saying in a loud voice fist the door broke down and he broke in the house which was empty and started looking for drugs guys,no one's here.what a waste.we should've gone by my plan shouldn't we?now let's just look for drugs.wherever it is
RaioresFeb 2, 2017 6:52 PM
Feb 2, 2017 6:22 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

"Search for drugs? Sure,let's do that. " That would be Edan's response to all that Rai just did. He showed no obvious response to what Rai just did,breaking the door down with his power,and saying a few things. I do wonder why he yelled that out..does it activate his power? Or is it just something he does to look cool? He seems like the type to do the latter. Edan thought about Rai's display of power. He had said what Edan assumed to be the name of his power,and though he didn't think it was necessary,it seemed like an odd thing to do. These thoughts weren't very meaningful at all,he was just trying to distract himself from the unavoidable feeling of stupidity that came to him after realizing that he'd been wrong. And if that feeling of stupidity got far enough,he'd probably do something stupid out of frustration,such as trying to maybe shoot one of the,probably stronger than him,people near him. And he didn't want to be on the receiving end of Rai's power,or Maryjane's either,though he hadn't seen that. Or maybe he'd just get frustrated and his work performance would lower,regardless of what happened it wouldn't be good for him. Instead of just thinking though,he quickly got to work looking for anything that looked like drugs there. He had done some studying on the things,so he'd be likely to recognize them unless they were hidden well.

((OOC: I assume this is how it's supposed to go,since no NPCs and a second part of this job says that contraband was found. ))
ErnestlyFeb 3, 2017 2:49 PM
^-^
Feb 4, 2017 12:10 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"when I came up with the plan I did not think this was going to be this easy... nothing ever is... Oh well, time to find this and hopefully move on to a better job." Maryjane quickly made her way inside the room. She bend over and looked beneath the bed but there was nothing there. She then got up and looked under the pillows and inside the pillow case. "hmmm...If I was a drug abuser, where would I hide my goods? Maybe somewhere deep in my closet, where no one would even think to look." She made her way to the closet and started to look everywhere. She looked inside a pair of socks and they were full of drugs. "there inside all the socks, you guys"
Feb 4, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

"They are? That's a good hiding place..." What Edan said might've sounded suspicious,if anyone thought about it then it might seem that he was looking for places to hide his own,nonexistent,drugs. Of course they didn't exist so he wasn't,but he was impressed by the guy's efforts to hide the drugs; some would've left them in plain sight. He quickly went over things he hadn't checked,to make sure there weren't any more of them,but he found nothing. It was true,they were only in the socks. "That's it,I think. What do you suggest we do now?" His question was intentionally able to be interpreted in different ways. It might seem like he was asking whether or not to keep or use the drugs,or maybe he had been asking if they should look around anymore. Maybe he just wanted to make sure everyone was ready to turn them in,or perhaps he was wondering whether they'd like to do something else while here. Really,it was a combination of all the aforementioned,but he deliberately made it so that if questioned about it,he could claim he was asking something else. He himself probably didn't abuse drugs,but how could he know if the others were interested in them for any reason? Anyways,he'd await a response.
^-^
Feb 4, 2017 12:53 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"what we do now? well, we put all the socks in a bag and take it to the chief so that we can collect our much needed tokens." Maryjane got up and went to get a big bag that was by the door. She then walked to the closet and sat down, placing all the socks in the bag. "I say, we do a pretty good job working together. We have done two jobs in only a couple of hours."
Feb 4, 2017 1:04 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

good work finding the drugs,Mary,but I have a better.idea than to turn them in.why don't we say that he had used them all only keeping a small amount and take the rest?it might be fun. he suggested.really,he was joking but he tried to look serious,and somehow,he could.
Feb 4, 2017 1:11 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"eh? but that is stealing...although, if we collect some drugs, we can use it to drug people and it will be an easy kill.. That would be the smart way of using them. We can do that.. on two condition" She looked serious at the two guys. Rai already suggested taking the drugs and something told her that Eden was up for the idea by the way he asked what they where gonna do. She didn't like the idea of stealing but these guys were her team mates and she needed to compromise with them.
Feb 4, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

Edan's expression remained unchanging after Rai suggested that,it was something Edan had considered anyways,and the reason he asked in the first place. I don't think there're any cameras or anything in here..sure,why not? He thought about it just a bit more,going over anything he might've missed when thinking about it before,and he quickly made sure no one was nearby to hear. No one was,and with that,his decision was made. "Sure Rai,just make sure the amount is realistic,and that you hide it well. I can do likewise. " Then Mary told them what she thought,and he'd give his reply. "Yes,it's stealing,but the guy wasn't supposed to have them in the first place,so they're fair game. And might I ask,what are those two conditions?" He justified stealing the drugs,at least to himself. The guy had deserved it,as far as Edan was concerned,and they should've been more careful. Maryjane didn't seem too willing to do it,so he'd hear what she had to say.
^-^
Feb 4, 2017 1:20 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

He somehow could still keep looking serious.usually I wouldve laughed a already.well,glad I havent he thought to himself as Mary suggested they use the drugs in fights to insta-kill all their opponents.of course we won't.what the Crap do you think of me.in dying to have a fight and I'm not willing to waste the first fight I get by killing my opponent with drugs.I meant we use then to go high.y'know personal uses.the fun way to use them. he answered while somehow managing to keep the serious look
Feb 4, 2017 1:27 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"My conditions aren't really that hard to follow. One is that you must not consume the drugs you steal. None of us can afford to become drug addicts.....Literally. The second condition is that we each only take 2 socks, the rest are to be turned in, since the price money is pretty high. We each get 70 tokens. Its the least we can so. So what do you guys say?" She looked at them both hoping that they would agree. In the end, this would make all three of them happy..or at least herself. "Pinky promise, you guys"
Feb 4, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

"That's fine with me. So,yes,I promise. And you Rai? " Edan hadn't been planning on using them for himself,he was fully aware that he couldn't afford to become an addict in multiple ways. He had no intentions of going against that agreement,but he couldn't be sure about Rai. Oh well,he could lie if he wanted to. He had already planned hiding places,and he hoped Rai did too. He'd be sure to not act suspicious and quickly hide them,not wanting to face the legal consequences of this stuff,but if it were for that reason that he was worried then why would he even try this? Well,he wasn't sure,but it could end up being useful..
^-^
Feb 4, 2017 1:41 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

no promise,Mary.lets just keep the greater part of it,burn the room,kill a random dude,throw him in the room and say we had a fight,he died and the drugs got burnt.just think of how fun it would be to consume them.you need to think about it,Mary.I and edan know it's the right thing.right,edan? he then almost laughed but he managed not to do it.oh Crap.I need to get myself distracted with something sad or else my joke is finished.think of something sad something sad.nope,nothing at all.I'm almost done.I just need to hold it back a little longer
Feb 4, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

Maryjane looked at rai is if she was going to kill him. She was ready to summon her animals and electrocute the guy to sanity, Mary then remembered the joke that rai pulled of when they first met and sighed. "Why are you such a joker, rai?" Mary walked up to rai and flicked his forehead with her finger. "stop worrying me, gzz" She took her pinky and crossed it over rai's pinky, she then walked up to Edan and crossed her pinky with his. "Take your to socks from the bag and lets go"
Feb 4, 2017 2:39 PM

Sep 2016
Raiores dragryder

so, you caught me.huh? he said in an annoyed voice.his fist then started burning doubling it's fist as he hit the closest thing to him,which was the wall,breaking him and shouting angrily crap!!!he then looked beside junction find the wall he hit had broken.he knew that if he was caught doing that he'd be in trouble.oh Crap!if we get caught we'll be in trouble.there's only one way to solve this problem,guys.all we need to do is...ruuuun! he said as he picked the bag where Mary put the drugs and ran away with Mary and edan
Rai,mary and edan left the area
Feb 4, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2017
Edan Reichne

Watching Rai break something and run off,Edan was mildly disappointed,but oh well. It seems he'd just been joking around anyways,something he should of suspected. There shouldn't be any problem..but with the lack of supplies there might be. Edan thought,and after that he just followed Rai,though not as obviously guiltily as Rai,and not running either,so he would be behind. With that he'd have left the area.
^-^
Feb 4, 2017 2:51 PM

Dec 2016

Maryjane Heart

"was that really nessary?" Was all she could say before they had to make a run for it. Rai had a very strong personality and something told her that he was going to cause them a lot of troubles. Maryjane left the place
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Verdeau Job Center ( 1 2 )

Sakura_megami - Jan 14, 2017

62 by Avnore_Alter »»
Feb 13, 2017 9:31 PM

» Cafeteria ( 1 2 )

Melinda420 - Jan 16, 2017

66 by Avnore_Alter »»
Feb 13, 2017 9:27 PM

» Training Room

10 by Raiores »»
Feb 7, 2017 3:38 AM

» Top Floor

1 by Ernestly »»
Feb 6, 2017 9:18 PM

Sticky: » ~Club Guide Book~

Melinda420 - Jan 6, 2017

9 by NinjaZombie »»
Feb 6, 2017 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.