Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2016 2:38 PM

Jan 2014
From looking at the list of characters they all look different and the synopsis just says six years later. So is this a completely different group of characters just in a the same city? Tbh I don't even remember exactly what happened in the ending of Chaos;Head, just that everything worked out, some shit was a simulation or something, and maybe one girl died, but I really enjoyed the characters so can any of the VN players tell me if they make a return.
Dec 29, 2016 5:07 PM

Jan 2016
The cast is totally different, minus one side character from the original.

Also, considering this is an even longer story in the same amount of episodes, don't expect an even remotely decent adaptation.
VN adaptations trigger me
Jan 10, 2017 8:39 PM

Oct 2016
soggysadboi said:

Also, considering this is an even longer story in the same amount of episodes, don't expect an even remotely decent adaptation.

That sounds bothersome. I wouldn't be surprised if it had two seasons though. I actually thought Chaos;Head was decent IMO. Robotics notes sucked if I remember but I never finished it.
Jan 11, 2017 7:11 AM

Dec 2015
SeasonADay said:
soggysadboi said:

That sounds bothersome. I wouldn't be surprised if it had two seasons though. I actually thought Chaos;Head was decent IMO. Robotics notes sucked if I remember but I never finished it.

You might want to finish R;N. It explains a lot about S;G 0 and also makes huge references to the "organization" that's behind C;H, R;N, and S;G.
Jan 11, 2017 7:49 AM

Aug 2008
Actually Detective Momose from ;Head will also be in ;Child, so yah... not "totally different" :D

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Jan 11, 2017 10:27 AM

Oct 2016
Cejara said:
SeasonADay said:

You might want to finish R;N. It explains a lot about S;G 0 and also makes huge references to the "organization" that's behind C;H, R;N, and S;G.
wow! sounds interesting!!!
Jan 11, 2017 1:07 PM

Oct 2016
Cejara said:
SeasonADay said:

Could you also bring me up to speed on "Occultic;Nine"? Does this have any relevance?
Jan 11, 2017 1:16 PM

Dec 2015
SeasonADay said:
Cejara said:

Could you also bring me up to speed on "Occultic;Nine"? Does this have any relevance?

I haven't seen it all the way through, but from what I heard from many other people is that the only thing they share is the semi-colon. Also Mr Braun's daughter from S;G is one of the main JAXA space engineers in R;N (her name is Nao). Kurisu and Hacker also are seen posting on the message boards shown in R;N. The big thing is how there is always this group of people (Committee of 300) in S;G with Sern, C;H with Project Noah, and R;N with Project Mars. Project Noah is kind of like a proto-type of what was done in R;N and what was done in R;N is major for S;G 0 which hasn't come out yet. I can't wait to see if any of this is connected into Chaos;Child.
Jan 12, 2017 12:26 AM

Oct 2014
soggysadboi said:

It's not even the part of Science Adventure universe, despite for its namestyle
Jan 12, 2017 12:32 AM

Jan 2016
PizzaWarrior said:
soggysadboi said:

It's not even the part of Science Adventure universe, despite for its namestyle

It's done by the same studios, and only semi-connected to the universe. The SciADV series is fictional within the Occultic;Nine/Anonymous;Code universe, just as it is to us.
VN adaptations trigger me
Feb 9, 2017 1:43 PM
May 2013
so far it's fine , i hope it will get better , couldn't but notice that Onoe look exactly like Yono gasai from Mirrai nikki , i hope she will show us some of that magnificent character .
Jun 30, 2021 8:17 AM
Dec 2017
a couple from chaos head are back but its mostly a new cast.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2017

43 by AlexTrusk »»
Jun 29, 1:03 PM

» Does this take place in Steins;Gate timeline?

rikuhod - Jan 18, 2017

14 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jun 19, 2023 8:27 AM

» The Dubbed Version

PersonaTexas - Jan 17, 2016

3 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
May 14, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

87 by MilesCampbell »»
Apr 3, 2023 1:14 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;Child Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

45 by MilesCampbell »»
Nov 18, 2022 9:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.