Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2013 11:50 AM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So.... so far we have a (faux) lesbian overly emotional girl that looks like a boy who thinks committing suicide via bull will be glorious. I think I know where it all will lead, but somehow I'm still interested in volume 2.
Jul 13, 2013 10:13 PM

Mar 2009
Agreed. The protagonist annoyed me right off the bat with her immature attitude and selfish wish for a dramatic death. I'm glad she's getting some wisdom smacked into her head - cue tears realizing how dumb she was.
But I'm actually rooting for her to make it. Goddamn.
Jan 7, 2017 8:40 PM

Apr 2014
agree with the above statements completely haha. not a huge fan of the protagonist but still cheering on for her. i sure hope she's bi because that new guy looks like an interesting potential romantic interest
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golondrina Chapter 18 Discussion

beloving - Jan 7, 2017

0 by beloving »»
Jan 7, 2017 10:10 PM

Poll: » Golondrina Chapter 2 Discussion

beloving - Jan 7, 2017

0 by beloving »»
Jan 7, 2017 8:00 PM

Poll: » Golondrina Chapter 1 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Dec 24, 2013

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Dec 24, 2013 5:22 AM

Poll: » Golondrina Chapter 14 Discussion

KoSparrows - Dec 19, 2013

0 by KoSparrows »»
Dec 19, 2013 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.