I'm MusicLover101:)

1. I'm the creator of this club
2. Still a teenager
3. Favorite anime ( that I've completed ): Aku no Hana or Monogatari Series
4. Favorite anime soundtrack: Monogatari Series or Tokyo Ghoul
5. Favorite anime genres: psychological thrillers
6. I started watching anime last year in the winter
7. First anime: Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
8. Second anime: Sakura Trick ( also my first yuri )
9. Third anime: Maken ki!

Just some things to know about me😊
Dec 9, 2016 2:44 PM
Nov 2016
1. I'm still a teen
2. First anime watched: shaman king (don't remember it though)
3. first anime I remember: soul eater
4. Favorite soundtrack: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
5. Favorite anime atm: blood blockade battlefront
6. If you want to you can call me Rika
Dec 10, 2016 8:49 AM

Sep 2014
Scarlet (Sentry)

24 year old Irish lad
Play games, super meat boy, speedrunners and dota 2 FARRR more than all others
Listen to and play music.
First anime was Fairy Tail, then either akame ga kill or zetusen no tempest at 2 and 3
Favourite OST: Not sure but we'll say Madoka for today
Favourite animes: Everything in my favourite list is far superior to everything else on my list imo

Originally got into anime because:
a) I like disney
b) I liked these two songs that I found somehow (one of thems not even an anime song XD )

c) I got curious
StarlitSentryDec 10, 2016 8:53 AM

Dec 10, 2016 8:24 PM
Jul 2016
Hi I'm Rondalnis but call me Ron

I like history, science fiction, nature, politics, science and anime

Dec 12, 2016 6:32 PM

Oct 2015
Hey everyone, I've been a fan of anime for as long as I can remember. I can remember watching old reruns of Voltron when I was little. Then Toonami came around and started my addiction. Other than anime I like to play video games. I like RPGs the most. Any game that draws me into a story is great. I'm in college now trying to get into IT and network security. I also work in retail to pay for everything so I'm busy most of the time but I still like to participate in different clubs on MAL. I'm willing to talk to anyone about pretty much anything so feel free to comment or send a friend request.
Dec 15, 2016 1:49 AM

Aug 2013
Hello I'm BloodlustBeast nice to meet you all, I'm 28 and from Germany ^^
You can call me Blood, Beasty ^^
My favourite Anime is Cowboy Bebop, my favourite OST Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, i really like jap music ^^
My favourite Genre are Horror, Detective, Supernatural but I actually watch and read everything
I watch animes since I am little I am a big fan of 80's/90's anime and watch not much of the new ones... maybe in 10 years haha, I smile and laugh a lot xD

Please take care of me *bows*
Dec 15, 2016 8:47 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
You can call me Hikari or Lovely, whichever you like.

I got hooked into anime around late 2012. After watching my first anime, Angel Beats, I sort of began looking for more similar shows. Eventually I watched most of the Key shows and then yea I got very into it. Aside from Anime, I also enjoy cooking. Nothing makes me more worked up than grilling brisket or fajitas. The aroma of the smoke, the taste, the grill marks, it's something that BBQ guys get passionate about.

Dec 16, 2016 7:08 PM
Nov 2016
Heyy Guys ^-^ My Name is Ryan I'm a 17 Teenager
I started to watch anime in 2013 And fell in love with it !!
My first anime that i remember watching : Darker than Black ^-^ Amazing !!!
I enjoy Romance A lot
I'm Happy to join this club I'm mostly Active so if you want a new friend ^-^ .

Dec 17, 2016 10:21 PM

Dec 2014
Hey everyone, I've been anime fan for years naw. My first anime was shaman king - the first anime to grab me and after that i found hella more good ones tho naw I've decided to focous on reading manga more because the new anime don't grab me much but if you can recommend a good old ones, it will be lovely. :3 Except anime I love to play video games (tho I am still noob there xD). So if anyone wants to talk feel free to comment or send a friend request. ^^
Dec 21, 2016 6:28 AM
Jul 2016
TLDR: Daniel - anime noob - PC gamer - Full time worker - SAO lover - never read any manga

Hi I'm Daniel (call me Daniel, Dan, Danny or whatever else you like) I am an 18 year old male with a deep interest in Japanese culture (pre 1900). I have done several martial arts since I was 9 years old, but mainly karate. I work full time at Carphone Warehouse, where I sell phone contracts.

I'm still quite new to anime. To be honest I was very reluctant to watch my first show, because I was under the impression that all anime's are over the top and crazy, but after a long time of convincing I watched sword art online. and to my surprise i absolutely loved it! After completing season one without any hesitation I watched season 2 and loved it just as much. It still remains my favorite anime.

Since then I've expanded my tastes a little and watched a bunch more anime. I still prefer the maturer anime's, but you can look through my list for a good idea of what I like ^_^

I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. I play all sorts of games on my PC, but the most common one is probably League of legends (I'm always up for arranging a game around my work)
Dec 29, 2016 2:51 PM
Dec 2016
hello everyone, just a casual person joining MAL

1. I like potato
2. watching anime 24/7
3. procrastinate a lot
4. high school girl with a bunch of homework
5. first "anime" was Pokemon
6. I love different genres of anime and getting introduction to new things
7. I'm not an outside person. like to stay indoor
8. other than anime I love to cook, bake, be on my computer/phone, talk a lot, sing....just anything than running or sports
9. if you can't tell already, I have terrible grammar

other than that, I hope I get to talk to new people :D
Jan 1, 2017 4:55 PM
Jul 2016
Hello peeps!

I am basically a filthy animu casual that has tendency to binge a full series in a weekend. I don't entirely have a genera preference as I go through phases and change what I prefer all the time. I am also a PC gamer (filthy casual when it comes to that as well) and my steam/origin/uplay name is all the same as this current user name. Looking forward to finding some new animu to binge, any suggestions are welcome.
Jan 2, 2017 9:29 PM
Jan 2017
Hi, um Anu..a great animefreak.I have watched 150* animes. first anime I have watched deathnote.Most fav one fairytail...adventure genre is my fav.
New episodes of fairytail are just talking too long...
Oct 16, 2018 8:20 PM
Jan 2017
Hi, my name is Tara and I'm a girl. My first anime was Naruto (I think, because the farthest I can remember about anime is his orange and back outfit and the leaf headband), and my first manga was Karneval (Still has a special place on my bookshelf).If I was asked I probably couldn't choose a favorite anime. I am a HUGE fujoshi, so if you have any recommendations him!! Besides watching anime I spend my free time drawing, reading books or manga, listening to music, or sleeping. And I can't think of anything else so....Idk
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » ✨~Weekly Newsletter~✨ {4/2}

MusicLover101 - Apr 2, 2017

0 by MusicLover101 »»
Apr 2, 2017 1:16 PM

» Favorite Romance Animu

Mdgtman91 - Jan 1, 2017

4 by MusicLover101 »»
Jan 24, 2017 10:21 AM

Sticky: » 🎈🎉{January} Monthly Nominations!! ( Anime, Opening, Ending, COTM, Waifu+Husbando )

MusicLover101 - Jan 9, 2017

7 by Vaelthor »»
Jan 10, 2017 11:11 AM

Sticky: » {Game}Random Word Story!

MusicLover101 - Dec 29, 2016

21 by Kikyo69 »»
Jan 5, 2017 12:58 PM

Sticky: » [Nominations] Anime of the Month {December}

MusicLover101 - Dec 17, 2016

5 by Mdgtman91 »»
Jan 1, 2017 5:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.