Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 2, 2016 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
@grave_robber
scum team: Coro, Ruu, Denja
Coro and Ruu were the only ones sheeping grrr for 3 days, and Coro changed read from grrr as town to scum, followed by voting Astros instead and saving grrr for later.

Ruu is prob asking Coro to die and she doesn't like it... scum!Ruu is prob not very nice
Dec 2, 2016 10:49 AM

Mar 2009
Phraze said:

Ruu is prob asking Coro to die and she doesn't like it... scum!Ruu is prob not very nice

Coro is more of a leader than a follower, I don't think she would listen to Ruu and would've bussed her if that was the case. I think coro doesn't have her heart in this game, almost all of her actions seem so unlike her as town or mafia. That's why I entertained the notion of her being TPR.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 2, 2016 11:01 AM

Oct 2011
I imagine the replacement is due to falling out? Coro bussing Ruu wouldn't have helped her own situation so it was a lose for mafia if that happened.. and it's likely that all the NKs were done by Ruu, so she was in a safe position to begin with. making it feel unfair to Coro(?) just speculation btw
Dec 2, 2016 11:33 AM

May 2012
I wonder what happened to make Coro replace out? D:
Dec 2, 2016 11:35 AM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Soren said:
umm, how? o.o

is kit claiming cop here?

OHHH. If Kit's cop then that would explain the buddy-buddy thing they had going on with Soren, assuming they checked him early on.
Dec 2, 2016 11:31 PM

Oct 2011
tacticians: Soren, Logic, Kit, Coro
jesters: Rinto, Ruu, Claire

NKs/mislynches in favor of jesters

further analysis:
Rinto: inactive in general. risk of lynch = high
Claire: wrongly bussed grrr for 3 days. risk of lynch = high
Ruu: townread(?) by dead targets. risk of lynch = low

Ruu has lowest risk.

scumteam doing well so far. tactician involved. [Rinto/Claire otherwise]

further analysis:
Soren: death pattern mismatch. all scumread him. outruled.
Kit: busses grrr as much as Claire. risk of lynch = moderate
Logic: active and avoided sheeping grrr. risk of lynch = low
Coro: townleans grrr but goes with Claire's train, switches to Astros EoD2, and going on the train for D3. risk of lynch = high

Logic has lowest risk. (also rvs'd me D1 until I mentioned it. weird for his game...)

@.@ ......Logic can't be this smart.....
PhrazeDec 2, 2016 11:38 PM
Dec 3, 2016 1:11 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
#1169 Kit:
How is Grrr confirmed scum to Phraze and why is Kit not asking about that? I haven’t seen any cases built or anything from Grrr to confirm he is scum...And now he’s dead and flipped town. -_-
lol spotted this in the walls

didn't call grrr scum at all. I put it in commas, meaning implied. [was being sarcastic] I gave my reasons for grrr not being scum and agreed with Coro's D1 reading too. but for Coro to waver over grrr/Grave all of a sudden in the next phase was weird, she should've just parked on Grave.
I was being "sarcastic". Coro 'felt strongly' that grrr was scum, so I painted my answer in her language/meaning. "confirmed scum" was how Coro felt and was trying to sell me that idea, so I just used her idea against her.
Dec 3, 2016 3:16 AM

Oct 2011
since I'm feeling a bit bored..

my thoughts on D1

my thoughts on D2

my thoughts on D3

afterlife analysis: weird town. died the best way possible
Dec 3, 2016 4:49 AM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:

you will find out soon, all I can say rn is:
grave_robberDec 3, 2016 11:36 AM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 3, 2016 7:14 AM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

you will find out it soon, all I can say rn is:

I hope it's nothing too bad. ;-;

Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
#1169 Kit:
How is Grrr confirmed scum to Phraze and why is Kit not asking about that? I haven’t seen any cases built or anything from Grrr to confirm he is scum...And now he’s dead and flipped town. -_-
lol spotted this in the walls

didn't call grrr scum at all. I put it in commas, meaning implied. [was being sarcastic] I gave my reasons for grrr not being scum and agreed with Coro's D1 reading too. but for Coro to waver over grrr/Grave all of a sudden in the next phase was weird, she should've just parked on Grave.
I was being "sarcastic". Coro 'felt strongly' that grrr was scum, so I painted my answer in her language/meaning. "confirmed scum" was how Coro felt and was trying to sell me that idea, so I just used her idea against her.

Ah, it's kind of hard to tell sarcasm in text sometimes. Whoops. XD
Dec 3, 2016 4:38 PM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
Ah, it's kind of hard to tell sarcasm in text sometimes. Whoops. XD

I'm made of sarcasm xD gotta work on that or it'll work against me in the future ^^'
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.