Nov 28, 2016 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
Private Eyes:
@Astros
@Gruffin
@grave_robber
@Jackrito

Citizens:

We're members of an elite squad known as the Spooky Victims Unit(SVU). These are our stories investigations.
AstrosNov 29, 2016 12:50 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 28, 2016 10:46 AM

May 2012
Astros said:
Private Eyes:
@Astros
@Gruffin

Citizens:

We're members of an elite squad known as the Spooky Victims Unit(SVU). These are our stories investigations.

Yesss. 8D
Nov 28, 2016 10:48 AM

May 2012
Gimme a sec, I'm going to gather up all my ramblings from the comments section and put them in this post.
Edit: Here's the fruits of my N1 investigation before I died. I was planning to post this at the start of D2.
-------

-------
This is pretty long. I'll post the rest separately.

Edit 2: Spoiler'd for convenience.
GruffinNov 28, 2016 11:16 AM
Nov 28, 2016 10:48 AM

Dec 2013
I'll be back soon to give my thoughts. Going for a walk.
Nov 28, 2016 11:08 AM

May 2012
[PART 1] Cutting out the fluff for brevity:
---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 12:10 PM
And I kinda suspected that Grave was TPR, but I wasn't going to say that since TPR and Town could possibly work together.
---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 12:38 PM
While I was making my reads list, I started to get this super paranoid theory that the scumteam was a mix of Soren/Logic/Grave/Rinto?/Kit because of the way they interacted with me. Soren was only interested in questioning me about my superficial townlean on Grave, I didn't buy that Logic wanted Kit lynched because he never questioned them, and not to mention the "Ruu misunderstanding" that got blown out of proportion by Soren and Grave. ._. Rinto's just a lurker, so he could fit anywhere in this theory.
---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 2:34 PM
I always like seeing Coro's VCA posts. ^.^ Very easy to follow.

And ooo, Ruu's analysis is pretty good. Except that I disagree with nearly all of it. ._. Really wish I was still alive to discuss this with her. I just wanna shake her and say "Nooo! You're trusting Soren and Logic too easily! Look at what they aren't posting!"
---
aa-dono | Yesterday, 4:03 PM

---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 4:27 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing about my death after a bit. :I I wasn't doing too well D1, so there had to be some other motive to kill me off. Sure I tried to get the thread out of RVS but then people started scumreading me. It's not like I was the towniest player there.

(Also I know I keep talking about it, but in Camp we were able to line up a bunch of mislynches since town focused on Phraze's lynch train so much. Wondering if the scumteam is doing this with Grave.)

Hmm. Maybe your train was all actually town, then? Or mostly town and one mafia that can be bussed later on. Eh, I'll have to think on it more.
---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 7:55 PM

---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 10:25 PM
grrr(4) // coromandel, _Claire_, Soren, Kit
Astros(3) // Ruu, logic340, Jackrito

Not voting : grrr, Rinto-kun, Phraze, DenjaX, Astros

Hm. Not sure what to think about these current trains. :\ They're kind of...easy.
---
aa-dono | Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Yeah the train are very easy. Town aren't really looking past one person :(
We have passive town who's just sheeping atm, and leading town that's tunneling on players based on the previous train.
They should try questioning people that doesn't give input >< and expand their search
Nov 28, 2016 11:15 AM

May 2012
[PART 2]
---

---
Gruffin | Today, 12:05 AM
>They should try questioning people that doesn't give input >< and expand their search
Definitely. Having Camp flashbacks? XD I sure am.
---
Gruffin | Today, 12:07 AM
I actually went into this game refusing to claim D1/D2 as well because of my role. :I I would have been useless if I claimed.
---
(Not going to include the convo I had here with SoulEaterQUEEN, but I recommend going back and taking a look. :3)
---

---
aa-dono | 3 hours ago
true~would scum grrr begs for his life.... hmm in CCS he was scum, and he was caught but he tried to fake scumhunt instead of just begs.
---
Gruffin | 3 hours ago
Eh. I just don't know with him.
But that's why I don't like the train on him. >.> I don't think piling on the votes to pressure him is going to accomplish anything since he's so hard to read.
---
aa-dono | 2 hours ago
Hmmm logic can be ruthless, but I like his posts. I want to play more with him T_T When's the signup for next game...

Though imo, if he wanted to get away from tunneling, he should stop pointing out that others are just tunnelling. That invites defensive replies. He should find the post that is scummy and highlight that. That goes the same with Jack.
---
Gruffin | 1 hour ago
Astros... ;o; I knew this wasn't a good lynch!
---

And that's all that's been said so far!
Nov 28, 2016 11:22 AM

Dec 2013
Just got back, will give my thoughts on this first I suppose as its easier than revisiting the mafia thread for a third time ._.
Nov 28, 2016 11:28 AM

May 2012
I'll be spending some time today re-reading D2, evaluating what I can.
Nov 28, 2016 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:

---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 12:38 PM
While I was making my reads list, I started to get this super paranoid theory that the scumteam was a mix of Soren/Logic/Grave/Rinto?/Kit because of the way they interacted with me. Soren was only interested in questioning me about my superficial townlean on Grave, I didn't buy that Logic wanted Kit lynched because he never questioned them, and not to mention the "Ruu misunderstanding" that got blown out of proportion by Soren and Grave. ._. Rinto's just a lurker, so he could fit anywhere in this theory.
While gut feeling is important as its a response of your subconscious figuring something out without you, you need to refine your reasons in order to avoid just paranoia. What about the questions was striking? Simply asking questions isn't enough. If it was D1 then logic likely just didn't want to waste his vote due to power outages. Which misunderstanding was this? I don't recall. Also, the biggy, what persuaded you to think they were working together instead of coincidentally acting in unison.
Gruffin said:
---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 2:34 PM
I always like seeing Coro's VCA posts. ^.^ Very easy to follow.

And ooo, Ruu's analysis is pretty good. Except that I disagree with nearly all of it. ._. Really wish I was still alive to discuss this with her. I just wanna shake her and say "Nooo! You're trusting Soren and Logic too easily! Look at what they aren't posting!"
I believe I made note of this and she refused to admit to trusting them. That is until she had a night to sleep on it.

Gruffin said:
Here's a hint. Usually, mafia would kill off people who look town.
Not necessarily. Good mafia know they can kill just about anyone and hit town and that suspicion can change within a day. They'll likely go after those they think have power roles or are not easily swayed.
Gruffin said:
---
Gruffin | Yesterday, 10:25 PM
grrr(4) // coromandel, _Claire_, Soren, Kit
Astros(3) // Ruu, logic340, Jackrito

Not voting : grrr, Rinto-kun, Phraze, DenjaX, Astros

Hm. Not sure what to think about these current trains. :\ They're kind of...easy.
There's a good possibility at least one mafia is on each if grr is mafia. I don't expect mafia to strongly defend grr due to their behavior. Well, aside from saying "he's just random like that". It's good not to put all your eggs in the same basket, that proverb works here.

Reading Part 2 of the comments I don't see much worth noting. It seemed like largely speculation and assumption without a lot of backing. My eyes glaze over at that, likely from doing it for hours yesterday.

My thoughts on the game so far are relatively the same as in post #632

Town is divided and depending on weak leads in the hopes of getting mafia. Which is something mafia can take advantage of. Instead of what Grave did that was questionable they focused on the motive behind the action. And while it was only D2 and D1 wasn't very helpful, they were still too confident and didn't take advantage of the time to pressure others.

Individually there were a few who I was suspicious of, but not enough to vote on. Grrr seems to have no concern for lynches or the game. His only reason for coming and voting was to insure he didn't die. Though this itself isn't the only thing striking about it. Jack mentioned that players can use their meta to their advantage and that seems to be what Grr may have done by coming in and being trollish. Though Jack didn't really seem to think that was a big deal compared to his reasoning for me. (#72)

I also didn't particularly like Claire's vote here.
She inadvertently influenced the thinking processes of town. Ru only reinforced this group mentality.
While I'm not saying that no mistakes isn't a sign of mafia, it shouldn't be a huge focus as that's narrowing the field of thought. Group mentality builds assurance. While they may be right in assuming certain posts indicate mafia they could be wrong. But, with sufficient amounts of support for an idea, users will be less likely to challenge it. For a myriad of reasons, including fear of being accused of shielding someone like we see in the case of D1 and D2. It also blurs the lines between what's mafia behavior and town.

Of course it could be a ploy to see who all changes their styles, but it comes off as too obvious and requires too much time to establish results.

Of the two most active users regarding questions, reads, and leading votes. I think it's possible for either Logic or Jackrito to be mafia. This is largely from a strategic opinion than meta/behavior. Having someone to keep focus off mafia is useful and poses little risk to the mafia as a whole. If their partner is lynched they can always direct new suspicion to those most active. When your main source of reads and support turns out to be scum you generally get second thoughts about others. Not only does this waste time, but can end in the lynching of a helpful town.

Phraze is an oddity. They seem to keep their opinions to themselves regardless of pressure which I would do in cases of weak pressure. One thing of note that bugged me relating to the suspicion of Grave over her vote was that Phraze himself changed his vote shortly after phase change. Of course me mentioning that would have done nothing to save me, it would look like I was simply wanting to redirect suspicion off me.

I'm not sure what made the shift in their opinion from prior, but it may be worth looking into.

The same can be said of Jackrito's opinion.

For Soren all I can note is his cherry picking Grave and then defending me near the end. I didn't pay much attention to it as I was busy catching up and thinking of how to defend myself, but it's definitely worth a read. Watch his and Jack's interaction in the coming days as well.

Here he states it wasn't to produce discussion so that option is out unless he wants to take that statement back.

I don't have much opinion of Kit or Coro, but they seemed to be trying to put words in my mouth. Possibly to make the lynch against me stronger or they actually believed their misinterpretations.

Kit #580

Coro #763

On this page I thought this post by Jack was peculiar. To me he seems to be reading way too much into the motives of Grave's vote. Granted that could be a strategy, but it has no relevance to the current stage of things. While I don't remember everything I've read I don't think anyone was pushing for that on town side. To change your vote because of that without little backing is strange.

Ruu and Rinto-kun seem to be rather laid back voters. I think if anyone could be persuaded to vote one way or another it would be them, more so Ruu. Rinto-kun just seems like a lurker which can be a sign of concern given circumstances. Overall odd behavior, but no Meta or posts to back it up.
AstrosNov 28, 2016 1:24 PM
Nov 28, 2016 2:05 PM

May 2012
@Astros
While gut feeling is important as its a response of your subconscious figuring something out without you, you need to refine your reasons in order to avoid just paranoia. What about the questions was striking? Simply asking questions isn't enough. If it was D1 then logic likely just didn't want to waste his vote due to power outages. Which misunderstanding was this? I don't recall. Also, the biggy, what persuaded you to think they were working together instead of coincidentally acting in unison.

Okay, let’s see if I can work this out then.
The thing that bothered me about Soren’s questions was that I was the one that Soren was focused on at Phase Change. He was questioning me about Grave, but kept his vote on aa-dono and then left. Fair enough on Logic. The misunderstanding I’m talking about is here. ....Good point. ._. This theory was all paranoia. I wasn’t planning to immediately post it on D2 since I wanted more evidence/pressure before accusing them of something like this, but that doesn’t take away that this is all assumption.

I believe I made note of this and she refused to admit to trusting them. That is until she had a night to sleep on it.

I’m not sure if I’ve caught up to that part yet. Which post was that?

Not necessarily. Good mafia know they can kill just about anyone and hit town and that suspicion can change within a day. They'll likely go after those they think have power roles or are not easily swayed.

True. Why do you think the mafia killed me off?

There's a good possibility at least one mafia is on each if grr is mafia. I don't expect mafia to strongly defend grr due to their behavior. Well, aside from saying "he's just random like that". It's good not to put all your eggs in the same basket, that proverb works here.

Do you think town should focus on Grrr D3?

Reading Part 2 of the comments I don't see much worth noting. It seemed like largely speculation and assumption without a lot of backing. My eyes glaze over at that, likely from doing it for hours yesterday.

Pretty much. I was burnt out from N1. Thoroughly reading things takes up a lot of time.

I also didn't particularly like Claire's vote here.
She inadvertently influenced the thinking processes of town. Ru only reinforced this group mentality.
While I'm not saying that no mistakes isn't a sign of mafia, it shouldn't be a huge focus as that's narrowing the field of thought. Group mentality builds assurance. While they may be right in assuming certain posts indicate mafia they could be wrong. But, with sufficient amounts of support for an idea, users will be less likely to challenge it. For a myriad of reasons, including fear of being accused of shielding someone like we see in the case of D1 and D2. It also blurs the lines between what's mafia behavior and town.

I just want to make sure I understood correctly. So are you saying that you suspect Claire and Ruu are working together to make town confident in the way they are reading Grrr, thus creating a herd mentality and allowing scum to blend in easier?

Of the two most active users regarding questions, reads, and leading votes. I think it's possible for either Logic or Jackrito to be mafia. This is largely from a strategic opinion than meta/behavior. Having someone to keep focus off mafia is useful and poses little risk to the mafia as a whole. If their partner is lynched they can always direct new suspicion to those most active. When you main source of reads and support turns out to be scum you generally get second thoughts about others. Not only does this waste time, but can end in the lynching of a helpful town.

Have you seen any behavior from either of them to support that they are pulling this strategy so far?

Phraze is an oddity. They seem to keep their opinions to themselves regardless of pressure which I would do in cases of weak pressure. One thing of note that bugged me relating to the suspicion of Grave over her vote was that Phraze himself changed his vote shortly after phase change. Of course me mentioning that would have done nothing to save me, it would look like I was simply wanting to redirect suspicion off me.

That she is. She’s prone to making weird jumps in logic to accuse people, and I’ve seen her do 180s on her reads more than once in other games. She was a lot more vocal about her reads in Camp Crystal Lake (which we used to spin a mislynch on her D2). Sometimes she’ll say scummy things as town, which makes for a great distraction. I've never seen her scum game before.

For Soren all I can note is his cherry picking Grave and then defending me near the end. I didn't pay much attention to it as I was busy catching up and thinking of how to defend myself, but it's definitely worth a read. Watch his and Jack's interaction in the coming days as well.

Oh weird...What happened there? Will do, this is interesting.

I don't have much opinion of Kit or Coro, but they seemed to be trying to put words in my mouth. Possibly to make the lynch against me stronger or they actually believed their misinterpretations.

Pushing the herd mentality or sheep themselves? Hm. Your comment about Grave’s physical condition was a weird thing for them to focus on.
Nov 28, 2016 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
I’m not sure if I’ve caught up to that part yet. Which post was that?

Here I ask where her reasoning lies.

Her reply shortly after.

Having caught up and read the post, I mentioned her wild faith in the face of previous evidence otherwise.

Here I feel she misinterpeted by post and focused on the quotes themselves and not that they refuted Soren's claim. Though, granted she apparently hadn't slept in 24 hours.

Subsequent replies
#571 - Mine
#577 - Hers
#586 - Mine
#596 - Hers
#601 - Mine
#605 - Hers
#609 - Mine
#611 - Hers
#614 - Mine

Then she replied back after a supposed nights sleep.

I'll answer the rest, but this should come first.
Nov 28, 2016 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
True. Why do you think the mafia killed me off?
I couldn't tell you, other than random first day kill. You didn't do anything that made you stand out terribly well. If my idea of mafia influencing suspicion is true then possibly as you were a third wheel. On a hunch I think post #321 may have had something to do with it, but I don't know what.

Gruffin said:
Do you think town should focus on Grrr D3?
If they have no solid leads otherwise and he doesn't prove himself worthy of living for the sake of town, then yes.

Gruffin said:
Pretty much. I was burnt out from N1. Thoroughly reading things takes up a lot of time.
You're telling me. I spent my Sunday afternoon just catching up.

Gruffin said:
I just want to make sure I understood correctly. So are you saying that you suspect Claire and Ruu are working together to make town confident in the way they are reading Grrr, thus creating a herd mentality and allowing scum to blend in easier?
It's a possibility, but a small one. I don't remember that topic being brought up in later posts. From what I read no one seemed to vote for someone as their posts were too clean. Just the act of influencing the reads of people can be dangerous. If Ruu isn't helping Claire then she's just trying to be helpful which may be Claire's motive as well. Too early to tell and I don't have any meta on them.

Gruffin said:
Have you seen any behavior from either of them to support that they are pulling this strategy so far?
Can't say that I have. I would need to read D2 which I have not yet. Jack's tunneling could be seen as that in one light. He was so sure despite my claims he was wrong and wasn't open to my suggestion of re-evaluating his opinion. Come flip time he simply said "I give up" which could either be frustration or an attempt to shift blame off him. When someone usually gives up it's either after much frustration or multiple failures.

This was Jack's first mislynch so that doesn't fit the later situation. Can't say he really struggled with his opinion as it seemed pretty confident after reading the thread again. I'm not sure what he found during then that he didn't the first time around. Having read his major reasons for voting against me, they seem a mix of neutral and possible scum behavior. Nothing substantial. Of course, this is opinion and not solid evidence like behavior. Is Jack usually distraught after a single mislynch?

Gruffin said:
I've never seen her scum game before.
Good to know.

Gruffin said:
Pushing the herd mentality or sheep themselves? Hm. Your comment about Grave’s physical condition was a weird thing for them to focus on.
A bit. It seemed more of an after thought for Coro than for Kit. I find it humorous that they thought me mentioning the cold was an excuse, yet suspecting me for such was equally an excuse. To simply not consider it a factor due to possible use by the mafia is silly as anything one says could be used to that extent. What separates paranoia and mafia behavior is the actions on the suspect's part.

If I had seriously pushed to excuse her actions based solely on her cold then I could agree more with the reasoning considering what day it was.
AstrosNov 28, 2016 2:55 PM
Nov 28, 2016 3:14 PM

May 2012
Is Jack usually distraught after a single mislynch?

This is the first time I've played with Jack, I wouldn't know. Ah, if you don't already know, this is only my second game and my first one as town.

I'm still working on a D2 catch-up post, so I can't really give any opinions on it yet.
Nov 28, 2016 4:03 PM

May 2012
I’m going to try pointing out some posts that look scummy to me and explain why. Let’s see if this works better.

#497 Ruu: After my death, she gives a 100% townread on me, does not provide evidence for why. This is much different from her reads on #515, where each read apart from DenjaX receives an explanation of some sort. The difference in effort is apparent.

#515 Ruu:
❖ Grrr is playing different this game, he's not doing many jokes and is very active which is weird.

Grrr has not been active.
To be honest Jack's responds was townish for me because that is something I would say and I'm town. Saying you believe in town doesn't make you scum people

Defends Jack in her read of Grrr, using it as a point against Grrr. Note that Jack is not present in Part 1 of her reads and she hasn't delivered part 2. ._.
❖ I still can't read Soren as scum or town. I really want him to be town because I think as scum he could be a real treat (also because we could finally be on the same team <3).

???? I don’t understand this part.
❖ I don't have any interesting posts from him to share sorry. I'll read the thread again to see if I can find solid evidence of his alignment (it was 2 am when I wrote down all the posts and he was the last one so I was too lazy gomen ;-;)

This is part of her read on Soren, but on her read of Grave she turns around and says:
I recomend you all read Soren post because he makes good observations regarding grave's behaviour.

#498 Logic:
I'm surprised by this thought the Mafia would try to use her push for a mislynch on aadono to there advantage.

If Logic was town, he would not know I was town. This could also suggest he was confident in his townread of me, but In #499 he says he was looking into my posts, suggesting suspicion. Then later there’s #509:
I was looking at Gruffin as a suspect before she was killed by mafia.

I'm up to #523 right now. o~o Kinda slow-going.
Nov 28, 2016 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Ruu: After my death, she gives a 100% townread on me, does not provide evidence for why. This is much different from her reads on #515, where each read apart from DenjaX receives an explanation of some sort. The difference in effort is apparent.
For one, you're dead. Mafia only kills Town and TPR on most night kills. We know the TPR is still alive as prior green posted this "Today's magical number is 5 <--- refering to the claim mechanics."

Gruffin said:
Ruu:
❖ Grrr is playing different this game, he's not doing many jokes and is very active which is weird.

Grrr has not been active.
That very well may be a typo. The is near "very" could have meant to be isn't*. Though, if she makes comment of his activity later we know what she meant.

Gruffin said:
To be honest Jack's responds was townish for me because that is something I would say and I'm town. Saying you believe in town doesn't make you scum people

Defends Jack in her read of Grrr, using it as a point against Grrr. Note that Jack is not present in Part 1 of her reads and she hasn't delivered part 2. ._.
She may have been referring to this quote of grrr which she included.

grr said:
What he wrote makes no sense. Only mafia person would post it to look townish. town person won't post that.

Gruffin said:
❖ I still can't read Soren as scum or town. I really want him to be town because I think as scum he could be a real treat (also because we could finally be on the same team <3).

???? I don’t understand this part.
An emotional defense it seems. She can't find anything to read Soren as guilty and wants to be on the same team. Likely blinded her rational when talking to me, but not sure.

Gruffin said:
❖ I don't have any interesting posts from him to share sorry. I'll read the thread again to see if I can find solid evidence of his alignment (it was 2 am when I wrote down all the posts and he was the last one so I was too lazy gomen ;-;)

This is part of her read on Soren, but on her read of Grave she turns around and says:
I recomend you all read Soren post because he makes good observations regarding grave's behaviour.
Yeah, she definitely was oblivious to her post contents or simply thought of only scum posts instead of good/neutral defense posts.

Gruffin said:
#498 Logic:
I'm surprised by this thought the Mafia would try to use her push for a mislynch on aadono to there advantage.

If Logic was town, he would not know I was town. This could also suggest he was confident in his townread of me, but In #499 he says he was looking into my posts, suggesting suspicion. Then later there’s #509:
I was looking at Gruffin as a suspect before she was killed by mafia.

I'm up to #523 right now. o~o Kinda slow-going.
Yeah, a few things are odd about that post. First, if you notice he made edits to it. Though, usually Logic will add in text stating what he edited. Not the case with this one. The post itself doesn't make a lot of sense nor does it contribute much. Dono was dead already so if they were to use you they would have already done so. Also as you said there's no need to suspect you of being a misinformed townie and mafia at the same time. Either Logic got his story mixed up or he meant to say something, but it was lost in the convoluted manner it was posted in.
AstrosNov 28, 2016 4:41 PM
Nov 28, 2016 4:56 PM

May 2012
For one, you're dead. Mafia only kills Town and TPR on most night kills. We know the TPR is still alive as prior green posted this "Today's magical number is 5 <--- refering to the claim mechanics."

Yes I’m dead, but according to that post, this was an already-made read:
This is my goodbye to you Gruffin - I was going to post this in my analysis

My point still stands that she had a weird lack of effort there.

That very well may be a typo. The is near "very" could have meant to be isn't*. Though, if she makes comment of his activity later we know what she meant.

Yeah, that could be it.

Like putting in her opinion on the matter?

An emotional defense it seems. She can't find anything to read Soren as guilty and wants to be on the same team. Likely blinded her rational when talking to me, but not sure.

Ah okay, her wording had me confused.

Yeah, a few things are odd about that post. First, if you notice he made edits to it. Though, usually Logic will add in text stating what he edited. Not the case with this one. The post itself doesn't make a lot of sense nor does it contribute much. Dono was dead already so if they were to use you they would have already done so. Also as you said there's no need to suspect you of being a misinformed townie and mafia at the same time. Either Logic got his story mixed up or he meant to say something, but it was lost in the convoluted manner it was posted in.

Completely forgot to look out for strange edits -facepalm- Didn’t even notice that.

@Astros
Nov 28, 2016 5:16 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Yes I’m dead, but according to that post, this was an already-made read:
This is my goodbye to you Gruffin - I was going to post this in my analysis

My point still stands that she had a weird lack of effort there.
Huh, I must have missed that. Regardless, that is true, but the purpose is next to be decided. I'd sum it up to her being easily persuaded, as evidence of believing Soren's cherry picking on Grave.

Gruffin said:

Like putting in her opinion on the matter?
Yes, as opinion tends to leak across varying people in analysis unless you're strict with order.

Gruffin said:
Completely forgot to look out for strange edits -facepalm- Didn’t even notice that.
I wasn't really looking for it. Just something I noticed.
Nov 28, 2016 5:28 PM

May 2012
@Astros
Huh, I must have missed that. Regardless, that is true, but the purpose is next to be decided. I'd sum it up to her being easily persuaded, as evidence of believing Soren's cherry picking on Grave.

I was thinking the vagueness pointed to her knowing that I was going to die. But yeah, her true purpose isn’t clear quite yet. How would her being easily persuaded tie into town reading me like that?
Nov 28, 2016 5:52 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
I was thinking the vagueness pointed to her knowing that I was going to die. But yeah, her true purpose isn’t clear quite yet. How would her being easily persuaded tie into town reading me like that?
Possibly, but she may not be very careful with her words. From post #596(Up above), it's apparent she takes assumptions for granted. In the case of assuming my defense and Soren to be correct in his cherry picking. Definitely isn't trying as much as she could be which may lean toward being mafia, too early to tell right now.

Though, prior to your death Logic posted reads on post #301 in which you were their highest town read. Perhaps she was swayed by his reasoning and inactive enough not to change that opinion. Re-reading her post the (100%) may be exaggeration more so than speaking literally.
AstrosNov 28, 2016 5:56 PM
Nov 28, 2016 6:35 PM

May 2012
Caught up to page 14, but I’ve got nothing. It’s hard to find anything scummy because people are all making wild assumptions that can be WIFOM’d into oblivion. :[ coughlikemeearliercough
Nov 28, 2016 7:07 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Caught up to page 14, but I’ve got nothing. It’s hard to find anything scummy because people are all making wild assumptions that can be WIFOM’d into oblivion. :[ coughlikemeearliercough
Pretty much. They're stuck on RVS behavior as well.
Nov 28, 2016 7:12 PM

May 2012
Astros said:
Gruffin said:
Pretty much. They're stuck on RVS behavior as well.

Sigh. So where are you at on the thread currently? Find anything of interest?
Nov 28, 2016 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
Gruffin said:
Page 13, where I left off before I gave up. I'll give it another look tomorrow sometime. Not going to devote nearly as much time to it as I did when playing. Though feel free to bounce suspicion off me.
Nov 28, 2016 7:59 PM

May 2012
Astros said:
Gruffin said:
Page 13, where I left off before I gave up. I'll give it another look tomorrow sometime. Not going to devote nearly as much time to it as I did when playing. Though feel free to bounce suspicion off me.

Gotcha. I've got a few things to point out still.

#732: Jackrito
says Gruffin defended him when it was me he defended, this shows Soren was not paying attention which is so bad.

Why is this so bad? Sometimes people make mistakes/misunderstand. I don’t like Jack’s logic here.
points out Kit's read list is wrong, I hate when people do this but lacking a lot themselfs.

Jack did the same thing to Logic here. And Soren did not say that Kit’s reads list was wrong.

I actually...Agree with Soren on #746.
Suddenly defending Grave/you is weird after D1, but there’s nothing scummy I can see about the post itself. Jack’s response in #751 is lacking since he doesn’t address each (valid imo) point Soren made.
Nov 28, 2016 8:48 PM

May 2012
Ah, look at that. #756 & #764 sound good. If Soren is town I hope he’s not killed off tonight since he doesn’t seem to be having the same wild theory problem the rest of the thread is having. I don’t want to townread him for this yet, still need to see him really scumhunt.

There’s the type of response I was wanting from Jack! His case on Grave/you looks really weak here with how most of the points are neutral and one town.
6It is a misynch pool because they are so easy to lynch, I would expect Grave if town to look out the box more.

Really, now?! >.< This entire thread is guilty of not doing that, ughhh.

#776 Logic:
Sickness doesn't explain her behavior which is similar to CCL where she also asked to be replaced. If I was home sick I would have more time to focus on this game while resting and relaxing. Your arguments in support of lynching aa were also weak and I would have felt better had you said that you didn't agree with it.

Again, I don’t like the reasoning in this post. Just because Logic acts one way while sick doesn’t mean that Grave will act the same. People are different. The sick thing (as you pointed out) is a weak argument for getting you lynched. And then he says Grave’s argument for lynching aa-dono was weak. This post isn’t scummy, but I don’t like it.

#783 Kit: Correcto. But no townread for you yet, Kit.

#784 Claire:
Either he is very desperate to paint me as a "newbie"

Ahem.
_Claire_ said:
1. It was day 1 phase?? Do you expect me to come out with awesome reasoning? As you may have noticed I am a newbie :/

But that doesn’t really tell me anything. >.> She basically contradicted filler arguments.
Nov 29, 2016 9:48 AM

May 2012
I’m not quite caught up to this point yet (Stopped at Post #785 last night) but I want to comment on this post. Nothing scummy, but more flawed reasoning.
Ruu said:
and with that we know that coro is town and is safe.... thanks for the help grrr ;)
She’s making association assumptions again. I've got a few points to make of this:
1. She (if town) does not know for sure that Grrr is scum.
2. If Grrr is scum, he could be trying to confuse people considering he is prime suspect going into D3.
3. If Grrr is town, he could be making random guesses like how he predicted who would win the game.
Or this may be a joke post that I’m taking too seriously. It’s hard to tell. ._.

I'll wait until our new member(s) arrive before catching up.

Edit:
Another thing I thought of:
4. Mafia can kill whoever they want to. It won't matter if someone guesses who dies in-thread.
Nov 29, 2016 10:30 AM

Apr 2014
Gruffin said:
Is Jack usually distraught after a single mislynch?

This is the first time I've played with Jack, I wouldn't know. Ah, if you don't already know, this is only my second game and my first one as town.

I'm still working on a D2 catch-up post, so I can't really give any opinions on it yet.

I can be pretty distraught I put a lot of work into this as well which is why I was distraught, I can post the stuff from my club here if you want. Even though most is likely wrong, I can't deal with so many people not trying it makes me go off meta which I'm really not good with. I was wrong on the second day but they was so many bad things from Grave i could not ignore it.
Nov 29, 2016 10:37 AM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin said:

I can be pretty distraught I put a lot of work into this as well which is why I was distraught, I can post the stuff from my club here if you want. Even though most is likely wrong, I can't deal with so many people not trying it makes me go off meta which I'm really not good with. I was wrong on the second day but they was so many bad things from Grave i could not ignore it.

Please do. :> May as well post what you worked on.
And yeah, I can see how you would be upset with that.
Nov 29, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2014
I will say one thing Claire is 3rd party about 90% they are only going for grr becuase he is a easy lynch and meets thier quota.

Denja is likely scum based off Luna been inactive they are good as town but they did nothing but fluff, also Denkax seemed to know that Astros was going to be a mislynch and their ploy about using 3rd party to town's adv is bad and something he would do as scum. Nothing he did was postive.

I found everyone so bad the only person I would say is playing well is Logic at least he is trying everyone else is too happy to lynch grr.

Rinto,Grr, and Soren lack of input in this game was literally driving me insane. I will post my post reads, this is not a read list moore my general thoughts on peoples posts I was going to come to a conclusion based off this and how today went.

This town needs to get off the grr bandwagon though and think out the box my plan today was to make people active and push Denjax.
Nov 29, 2016 10:58 AM

Mar 2009
@Astros, I'm sorry bro! The host told me to shush at night so I couldn't defend myself against the frame job I knew was coming, then I was replaced before day started. #salt =D

Jackrito said:
I will say one thing Claire is 3rd party about 90% they are only going for grr becuase he is a easy lynch and meets thier quota.

Denja is likely scum based off Luna been inactive they are good as town but they did nothing but fluff, also Denkax seemed to know that Astros was going to be a mislynch and their ploy about using 3rd party to town's adv is bad and something he would do as scum. Nothing he did was postive.

I found everyone so bad the only person I would say is playing well is Logic at least he is trying everyone else is too happy to lynch grr.

Rinto,Grr, and Soren lack of input in this game was literally driving me insane. I will post my post reads, this is not a read list moore my general thoughts on peoples posts I was going to come to a conclusion based off this and how today went.

This town needs to get off the grr bandwagon though and think out the box my plan today was to make people active and push Denjax.

I dunno, I got the feeling that logic is hiding sth, he's either a powerful townie or TPR imo, he could still be mafia but I'm not sure.

He was very adament at lynching me on D2. Soren is not town or he's being incredibly bad this game as town, I said it but no one went back and looked at my posts, he came back d1, accused me and gruffin of being scum then kept his vote on aa-dono... wtf

Then you have coro, I said it right before day 1 ended, I told her I was suspicious of her and I think that's why I was framed >_>

As for claire, she's been after grr since d1 so I think she might be town or TPR. Could be mafia but I'm not sure why she would try to lynch grr if he's town, that would just make her look bad. She could be going for the "I'm town because I was super focused on my target" but that's not the best mafia move, you guys said she was good.

Rinto, denja, kit.... all inactive and could very well be the mafia team. Ruu and phraze I'm not even trying to read atm, because of how confusing and poor their town game was in my previous game with them.
grave_robberNov 29, 2016 11:03 AM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Nov 29, 2016 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
Day one thoughts on people

Day 2

A lot of this is likely wrong and me tunneling but low content forced me to be over crital this sort of scum hunting is not my thing, I perfer to be proactive and work off gut reads, but this game was so bad I had to try a different approach.

Also people should really claim in last 10.
Nov 29, 2016 11:24 AM

Mar 2009
@Jackrito, I read your post, but maybe you all forgot that I am sick? having a headache + fever and trying to focus on a game that requires quite a bit of effort and time.

As for this post: #2 coro was saying she had a town-ish read on grrr, I only had a neutral read on either of you at the time and I found it weird that she thought he was town just because of he "caught" that "suspicious" post you made and voted for you.

As for the color question, it wasn't just an ice breaker -_-
What color is envy? green
what's my favorite color? teal
Luna knows it and soren knows it, luna didn't say anything so I couldn't get a read on her, soren used the color question against me which made think he was anti-town. Along with him not changing his vote despite questioning me and gruffin.

However, I admit that I have some pent up aggression towards you and soren and that's why I avoided you both. I think you know why I feel that way.

Jack, the reason I became unsure of the aa-dono lynch last minute is that everyone seemed happy with the status quo, that's always cause for alarm, if the mafia are happy with the lynch, then it's wrong. The other option was grr and it wouldn't have been a tie, grr would have been lynched and that would have made claire's alignment quite clear.

I did read you posts and you did agree with soren that if gruffin flipped scum then I would be scum, you said you would lynch me next if gruffin flipped scum.

Whatever, this town is lazy and they're letting the mafia do what they want. >_>

Grrr's prediction is gonna be spot on, and of course the townies have less votes, this is why I said the game should be run before it's played. there you go, double vote is dead and now the game can break easily.
grave_robberNov 29, 2016 11:35 AM

Nov 29, 2016 11:26 AM

Mar 2009
And for the record, aa-dono admitted that her vote wasn't random, that she deliberately threw shade on us and other players, that she was accusing soren of being scum based on RNG and a post he made at sign ups. She never claimed or provided analysis of other players. She only voted you for a dumb reason imo and she was just very anti-town.

I don't regret lynching her.

Nov 29, 2016 11:36 AM

May 2012
Something bothering me is the only people I could find somewhat scummy posts on were Ruu, Logic, and Jack. Jack's dead and town, and I remember him saying something about townies being more likely to make scummy posts. So crud.

Ughhh there's just so many inactives that the scum can just float their way to victory here. (ಥ_ಥ)
Ninja janitor's still alive so they can't be caught easily with claims endgame.

Edit: Maybe I should start looking for townie posts too and try to figure something out that way.
Nov 29, 2016 11:44 AM

Mar 2009
I think maybe the RB stopped the janitor, I don't think they wanted Jack's role to be known. Early game is the best time to steal roles, no one is sure who to role block or vig kill, no one's made clear hints or claimed their role.

Ruu's not looking good tbh but again, I'm mostly ignoring her now. If it's the lurkers, I will not be happy. Whoever it is, they have some experience, the was I was framed, which way lame and obvious imo, was done through killing you gruffin, the aa-dono and the color question, I could have easily defended, but your kill, that's a double play I've done before. "The I'm being framed therefore I am town" act combined with the "why would I kill the person you just linked me to and draw suspicion to myself" act. I can't believe this lame frame job worked so well >_>

I wouldn't have gone the way I did on aa-dono if I were mafia, I have much better skills as mafia than to do that in such an obvious way, that alone should have prevented coro from voting me, that's another reason I'll be surprised if she flips town. The 1st reason being her reaction to claire around the end of the 1st day and her desire to follow my lead, why would she trust me d1? especially if she didn't agree with my way of thinking on aa-dono. It was creepy -_-

Nov 29, 2016 11:51 AM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
@Jackrito, I read your post, but maybe you all forgot that I am sick? having a headache + fever and trying to focus on a game that requires quite a bit of effort and time.

As for this post: #2 coro was saying she had a town-ish read on grrr, I only had a neutral read on either of you at the time and I found it weird that she thought he was town just because of he "caught" that "suspicious" post you made and voted for you.

As for the color question, it wasn't just an ice breaker -_-
What color is envy? green
what's my favorite color? teal
Luna knows it and soren knows it, luna didn't say anything so I couldn't get a read on her, soren used the color question against me which made thin he was anti-town.

However, I admit that I have some pent up aggression towards you and soren and that's why I avoided you both. I think you know why I feel that way.

Jack, the reason I became unsure of the aa-dono lynch last minute is that everyone seemed happy with the status quo, that's always cause for alarm, if the mafia are happy with the lynch, then it's wrong. The other option was grr and it wouldn't have been a tie, grr would have been lynched and that would have made claire's alignment quite clear.

I did read you posts and you did agree with soren that if gruffin flipped scum that I would be scum, you said you would lynch me next if gruffin flipped scum.

Whatever, this town is lazy and they're letting the mafia do what they want. >_>

Grrer's prediction is gonna be spot on. and of course the townies have less votes, this is why I said the game should be run before it's played. there you go, double vote is dead and now the game can break easily.

First point is fair just how much you were trying in other areas made me forget that,Thanks for explain the second part. I never had much issue with the colour question Soren pointing out felt shallow though based off their own content.

Yeah I know you do, I would of preferred you use to that though which is more your normal style,

I can agree with the thing on grr, you did it so late though it threw me because you still seemed pretty certain on Dono at the time. I never agreed with Soren that much, and Gruffin thing was just off hand and not serious.

I agree on town this is so bad. The game won't break easily we are in this bad position because of our own bad play and inactives.
Nov 29, 2016 11:58 AM

May 2012
grave_robber said:
I think maybe the RB stopped the janitor, I don't think they wanted Jack's role to be known. Early game is the best time to steal roles, no one is sure who to role block or vig kill, no one's made clear hints or claimed their role.

I thought Jack's role reveal was weird too for those reasons. Do you think there's a chance the RB could figure this out themselves?

Ruu's not looking good tbh but again, I'm mostly ignoring her now. If it's the lurkers, I will not be happy. Whoever it is, they have some experience, the was I was framed, which way lame and obvious imo, was done through killing you gruffin, the aa-dono and the color question, I could have easily defended, but your kill, that's a double play I've done before. "The I'm being framed therefore I am town" act combined with the "why would I kill the person you just linked me to and draw suspicion to myself" act. I can't believe this lame frame job worked so well >_>

Ah yeah. That's could be a reason.

I wouldn't have gone the way I did on aa-dono if I were mafia, I have much better skills as mafia than to do that in such an obvious way, that alone should have prevented coro from voting me, that's another reason I'll be surprised if she flips town. The 1st reason being her reaction to claire around the end of the 1st day and her desire to follow my lead, why would she trust me d1? especially if she didn't agree with my way of thinking on aa-dono. It was creepy -_-

Didn't someone bring that point up in-thread? (referring to your skill as mafia)
Coro's been under the radar for me all game. I wouldn't be surprised if they're scum. >.>
Nov 29, 2016 11:59 AM

Mar 2009
Jackrito said:

I agree on town this is so bad. The game won't break easily we are in this bad position because of our own bad play and inactives.

I think at least 1 of the mafia is lurking. Logic is soo bad imo, I just can't see any decent town effort from him, problem is kit's not doing much either. But Logic is scummier and they way he flipped on kit as soon both gruffin and I called them out D1 makes me think he's scared of being lynched.

What if the mafia are phraze, Ruu and Rinto? AKA the lurker bunch... I would be so bummed. I don't think it is though.

My normal style is the nice kind of aggressive, right? =/

Nov 29, 2016 12:06 PM

May 2012
Jackrito said:
Gruffin thing was just off hand and not serious.

I was somewhat suspecting you for that. :P

Town was doomed from the start, even if we didn't realize it. ._. So many inactives and the actives either didn't know what they were doing (Me) were thrown off by lack of content (Jack) or victims of a frame job (Grave/Astros).

grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:

I think at least 1 of the mafia is lurking. Logic is soo bad imo, I just can't see any decent town effort from him, problem is kit's not doing much either. But Logic is scummier and they way he flipped on kit as soon both gruffin and I called them out D1 makes me think he's scared of being lynched.

What if the mafia are phraze, Ruu and Rinto? AKA the lurker bunch... I would be so bummed. I don't think it is though.

What do you think of my post #14 here? I pointed something out about Logic there I found really weird.
Pls no on that scumteam. >.< Any mix of Phraze/Ruu/Rinto/Soren/Grrr would just upset me.
Nov 29, 2016 12:08 PM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:
I thought Jack's role reveal was weird too for those reasons. Do you think there's a chance the RB could figure this out themselves?

I hope this is the case and I hope they figure it out. The way Kit (was it?) just sprung out of nowhere and said coro could be bad, makes me think Kit's the RB and they stopped coro. Or I hope they are

Ah, I didn't mean it like that, you definitely posed a threat and killing you was sth they needed to do before you could prove your towniness and gain even more trust.

Didn't someone bring that point up in-thread? (referring to your skill as mafia)
Coro's been under the radar for me all game. I wouldn't be surprised if they're scum. >.>

Did they? I haven't read the game thread since I was replaced, only the few posts around the phase changes.
*sighs* I will never understand why people would immediately lynch/vig kill someone who just replaced another player. Especially when I said I was looking for a replacement long before people starting mud flinging me.

ugh, soren and his double standards! I'm never gonna let him live this down, giving me flak over things he and others do, saying I'm bad for doing them. -_-
[insert grudge related pic here]

Nov 29, 2016 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Jackrito said:

I disagree on Logic he is trying and they is def town effort, Kit is doing ok nothing amazing I had some doubts but mostly town. On the three Phraze is confuseing but they did this as twonin last game possible scum but not the worst, Ruu could be a scum some of their posts are redflags to me at times, Rinto is always like this and I want him dead either way, I think Denja is def scum personally.

It can be lol it shows your effort and I like it.
Nov 29, 2016 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

I hope this is the case and I hope they figure it out. The way Kit (was it?) just sprung out of nowhere and said coro could be bad, makes me think Kit's the RB and they stopped coro. Or I hope they are

Ah, I didn't mean it like that, you definitely posed a threat and killing you was sth they needed to do before you could prove your towniness and gain even more trust.

Did they? I haven't read the game thread since I was replaced, only the few posts around the phase changes.
*sighs* I will never understand why people would immediately lynch/vig kill someone who just replaced another player. Especially when I said I was looking for a replacement long before people starting mud flinging me.

ugh, soren and his double standards! I'm never gonna let him live this down, giving me flak over things he and others do, saying I'm bad for doing them. -_-

I don't think Coro has been that under the radar hard to tell tbh compared to the other inactives it seems she is doing a lot and is postive in my view, could be wrong, I find myself townreading a bit just off effort which is bad, hate this town.

Soren is the main person that defended you look at my Soren read on day 2 posts, I posted in here. The way he did this after the double standards on you throws me a lot, and makes me think he is scum, he seemed to know your flip and was trying to discredit me.
Nov 29, 2016 12:21 PM

May 2012
@grave_robber
Ah, I didn't mean it like that, you definitely posed a threat and killing was sth they needed to do before you could prove your towniness and gain even more trust.

Don't worry about it. I don’t take offense to being killed off for that reason. xD It’s simply another possibility.

I think so. Lemme see if I can fetch that post.
Yeahhh...They could have at least given Astros a chance to catch up and show his stances. I was wanting to give him a chance D2 and instead focus on pressuring Logic.

Lol, that’s part of why I had a scumlean on Soren N1. He kept pestering me about my comment that you were edging the thread out of RVS around EoD when he himself did nothing to help get out of RVS!
Nov 29, 2016 12:25 PM

Mar 2009
Gruffin said:

What do you think of my post #14 here? I pointed something out about Logic there I found really weird.
Pls no on that scumteam. >.< Any mix of Phraze/Ruu/Rinto/Soren/Grrr would just upset me.

Not just his read on you, his read on kit when we called them out for lurking, reading these posts just now, I see he lied and said I accused rinto of not answering a question when it wasn't asked, you clearly asked the question and when rinto tried to avoid it, I explained to them that you were asking abut sth else and then you highlighted that post and Rinto tan away.

Logic is defending Rinto, Ruu seems to be defending logic, soren and Rinto in her so-called read/analysis. Funny how she just picked a few names and ignored everyone else.

No one has asked all the players to post a read list or provided a real unbiased one, Coro's VCA is null and provides no useful or analytical info. If she's town (Which I doubt), she's either not back reading/skipping posts or she's completely lost and only posting this so people wouldn't suspect her.

FYI, d2 I was going to go after coro and soren. Soren mostly to defend myself since I doubt people would vote for someone who isn't active and coro because she made me suspect her.

If they go for Denjax, logic or coro/soren tday, it would be good imo. Denja's might only be informative if VCA is done right, the others will definitely be informative lynches.

Nov 29, 2016 12:33 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Gruffin said:

Not just his read on you, his read on kit when we called them out for lurking, reading these posts just now, I see he lied and said I accused rinto of not answering a question when it wasn't asked, you clearly asked the question and when rinto tried to avoid it, I explained to them that you were asking abut sth else and then you highlighted that post and Rinto tan away.

Logic is defending Rinto, Ruu seems to be defending logic, soren and Rinto in her so-called read/analysis. Funny how she just picked a few names and ignored everyone else.

No one has asked all the players to post a read list or provided a real unbiased one, Coro's VCA is null and provides no useful or analytical info. If she's town (Which I doubt), she's either not back reading/skipping posts or she's completely lost and only posting this so people wouldn't suspect her.

FYI, d2 I was going to go after coro and soren. Soren mostly to defend myself since I doubt people would vote for someone who isn't active and coro because she made me suspect her.

If they go for Denjax, logic or coro/soren tday, it would be good imo. Denja's might only be informative if VCA is done right, the others will definitely be informative lynches.

I wish you never repped out, I feel you could of got me off my tunnel on you, I need people to bounnce ideas off so I don''t do this, a inactive game makes me go crazy, I agree with your list on people apart from logic, I think Ruu is pretty bad as well their lack of vote end of day 2 looked like distance from both trains, so I want to see grr flip but part of me thinks it is a mislynch and should of been done eariler.

I'm also annoyed Gruffin died since I would of liked to interact with them more.
Nov 29, 2016 12:45 PM

Mar 2009
-_-
Jackrito said:
Just because Grave once had a good scum game does not mean she always will,

-_-

Excuse you, if I were scum, you wouldn't know what hit you till the game was over.

Nov 29, 2016 12:50 PM

Mar 2009
Well, I am still sick, and I don't have much time or energy to play tbh. Last game I ignored a lot of posts and it made me catch on to the bad guy rather late.

You can't do much if town is inactive. I dunno about soren now, maybe it's because he's stroking my ego there but he might be just too busy and trying to raise point that others can use to lynch bad guys while he's away.

Anyway, good night everyone!

Nov 29, 2016 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
-_-
Jackrito said:
Just because Grave once had a good scum game does not mean she always will,

-_-

Excuse you, if I were scum, you wouldn't know what hit you till the game was over.

I'm not taking that back anyone can have a bad game, especially if not been scum for a while and ill.
Nov 29, 2016 12:55 PM

Apr 2014
grave_robber said:
Well, I am still sick, and I don't have much time or energy to play tbh. Last game I ignored a lot of posts and it made me catch on to the bad guy rather late.

You can't do much if town is inactive. I dunno about soren now, maybe it's because he's stroking my ego there but he might be just too busy and trying to raise point that others can use to lynch bad guys while he's away.

Anyway, good night everyone!

Even if Soren was busy I would expect a bit more, and he is not really bringing up points to lynch people later the only real thing he did was defend you, which can show he knows your side. He is not been helpful to his fellow playes and just annoying them, he has only been active when I accused him, apart from that just random questions and criticism
Nov 29, 2016 5:25 PM

Apr 2014
I can see town losing here, they are tuneeling too much, this grr thing should not still be going on, why has no power role dealt with this, It is obv that Claire is 3rd party at this point and picked grr so stop listening to them.

Denjax is speaking some sense but his early play with Luna still bothers me a lot and he seems too confident on grr and how much this train build every day and was countered by town makes me think grr is a scum target mislynch. He is creating far too much distance from this lynch.

My read on Coro has dropped a lot she is a pretty passive player but the way she acted out under no pressure, was not right this is potnetial scum pressure getting to them, their VCA is really lacking as well and looks for show.

I actually have no idea why Soren is this bad, his reasons are poor that he must make his town game worse to meet his bad scum game, that is madness it is borderline anti town and a selfish playstyle a bit since it is putting himself above team because he does not want pressure. Sadly I know he suffers from this view and is likely town even though he is playing terrible, his agruments are poor and only defends himself I would not blame town if they lynched him he does not deserve to live if not trying and playing to lowest potential. He says not to meta read him but is using meta on Grr which is wrong as well grr is just as bad when scum, no idea where he got this view on been serious.

Rinto is still bad but he seems too scummy to be scum at this point but I could be wrong,

Ruu lack of votes end of day 2 is really bad and used to create distance which is bad if both are town which I think, a couple of their posts seem forced lately as well like they are not sure what to do.

Kit is playing decent I like their push on Coro but they need to build on it and stop this grr nonsense they also need to not defending soren so much it looks bad, because based off Soren play he should not be protected this much

Overall A lot of town need to step up and come together this grr lynch is madness and only Logic seems to see it, I created a lot of issues in this game by myself been blinded in tunnels, so I accept a lot of blame if we lose but they need to stop doing the same mistakes and think out the box of inactives.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.