Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2016 5:00 AM

Nov 2016

INTRODUCTION

Hey! Welcome to Peccatorum High School!

This is the place to be to introduce yourself and tell us something personal about yourself.

Whether to make your introduction long or short is dependent on you so I have no control over that. However! There are some rules of conduct for your reference.

They are as below:
  • Respect begets respects. It's a two-way street so respect that. A little friendliness is fantastic.
  • Cursing or swearing, in any shape or form will not be tolerated
  • Insults to anything or anyone are not allowed as well.
  • Try to have fun and be nice!

P.s. A well-made introduction might earn you a special reward.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 20, 2016 5:15 AM

Nov 2016

Well hello there~ If you haven't noticed already, my name is Norbeto (which should be Norberto but I misspelled it unintentionally). Also I happened to be the creator of this club. It wasn't my intention to do it but I did it none-the-less though.

So I'm kinda having my quarter-life crisis~ I work full-time and is pursuing my degree part-time. I write often, dabble in arts and be a fool. I don't enjoy being too serious about life since none of us will get out of it alive.

Hmm~ The last movie I've watched was Dr. Strange~ Great movie by the way.

Nov 20, 2016 5:59 AM

Apr 2016
Oh hey! Didn't see you there. My username is Nekyne, and I go by Nek. I'm Twelv-Nineteen years old and I'm trying to become a world class Chef. (For real though if this doesn't work I'm being a food critic.)

Here we get to the IRL part, hmmm, now there isn't much to say about me. I'm Austrian/Korean/Japanese. I can write nicely but not online usually. Hey, it seems that I have to get somewhere right now. Bye!

-Nekyne 2k16
Nov 20, 2016 9:00 AM

Jul 2011
Hi there, My name is Zeno. I've been Rping for about 2 years now and I specialize in characters that cause 'motions' if you will. I usually use female characters however I plan to use a male here since there are more females so far. I don't know what I did to be invited to this or maybe I was just a random invite but thanks anyway. Outside of that, you'll mostly get to know me as I RP. I try to stay in character as much as possible when I rp so I apologize for my characters actions is they end up doing something you don't like.

Outside of RP. I'm an utter failure in my opinion but others see some kind of potential within me to be amazing. Regardless, I tend to make somewhat large post that is usually filled with the way the character moves and how they feel about whatever they are encountering. I also come from a very detailed oriented RP so forgive me if my ability and other things become a bit too complicated.
Zenđź’€

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 28, 2016 1:31 PM

Dec 2011
Hi there. You look mighty fine.
Oh me? I'm just someone. A simple person, you might say. Some even call me a knight, crazy right?

Well, onto introductions. I've been roleplaying for a long time, I think. A few years? Oh well. I tend to be detailed when combat roleplaying, so I guess you could call me quite a b*tch at that? One's stats, although that shouldn't really dictate the outcome, kind of says it all for me. But I still believe in creativity, I'm just kind of an a*s when it comes to stats.

Some know me already, I'm quite a small thing! Others will get to know me. Just know that I can get serious about a small trivial thing. Just ignore it, lets call it a male "time of the month", aye?

Anyways, nice weather we're having, don't you think?

Look a few posts up ^ I also watched Dr. Strange last. Although I don't know what to think of things. The 3D confuses me. It always does. Is it just in my country or is 3D only affecting the subtitles?
Nov 28, 2016 2:35 PM
Puddi Queen

Oct 2009
Hi people! Hm, introductions are tough, don't you think? I never know something interesting to tell people I just meet.

Anyway, I'm a twenty-five (*sob*) year old femme from the Netherlands, nice to meet you! I have been watching anime since I was 12 and have been roleplaying mainly on Tumblr since I was 17 so I have a few years of experience. I decided to leave Tumblr because the feminists are cray-cray there and drove me insane. I'm a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that they can convey them without having to be rude. So yes, bye bye Tumblr, hello MAL (even though I've been active since 2009 but hush..)!

Trying to keep the roleplaying spirit alive on my favorite website in the world <3 First time roleplaying on MAL so I might need your support, heeeee~ :3
Dec 1, 2016 5:04 PM
Jul 2016
Hello there! My name is Charo Chino. Im 18 years old who like anime and manga. I like sweets and spicy foods and I dislike sports, salty foods, and rock music. Also my favorite music is anime song.. I hope we can get along and be friends! >~<

bye!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [School] Restricted Area #001

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 24, 2016

30 by Zeno »»
Dec 6, 2016 4:40 PM

Sticky: » Student's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 18, 2016

35 by Discount66 »»
Dec 6, 2016 12:03 AM

» [OOC] Administrative Position Application

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 20, 2016

5 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Dec 2, 2016 6:24 AM

» [School] The Principal's Office

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 22, 2016

1 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 28, 2016 2:59 AM

Sticky: » Teacher's Application Form

Agent_No-Bento - Nov 19, 2016

13 by Curbey »»
Nov 27, 2016 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.