Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2016 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
I will propose my plan here because it can be long xDD

We will use aa-dono's ability to make fake writeup like this:

After this, I will stop posting in game and come back talking with the help of another fake write-up of aa-dono during the night phase like this:

Or any better picture will do xDD

And then, I will start talking again. The reason I want to pull this off with aa-dono's 2 shots of fake write-up is because I want to let everyone see my fake town abilities. I am worried that this will be gone due to a certain character or we reach Day 6. We are already on Day 4 and if coro activates her vote shuffle, I won't have any opportunity to get lynched.

There is nothing for me to get away from Karote's lynch so eventually, I have to get lynched but I want to get lynched sooner but coro is in everyone's target. That is why I want to pull this fake write-ups early before aa-dono gets modkilled. Look at my modified Cartman's abilities. I changed the investigation modifier so town will continue on lynching people on Karote's list. I don't want them to stop lynching in the list when I flip with my fake town card. I don't want them to disregard because of that 60% guilty result from my original fake town card. I want them to pursue on Karote's list to the point of lynching Karote for lying prosecutions from me mainly. xDD

This move will paint scum more on Smoker but I have a reason for using him:
See Cartman's first ability? Yes, I will bluff that I received a SUPER investigation powers that overrides any appear innocent ability. From where you might ask?

This:

I will assume that Chitoge created that item successfully and made a copy for myself due to ability. I will tell them that I used it on ZombieWolf or anyone who needs it if they get suspected. That way, I will save them from the lynch since I will tell them that they are innocent.

By making the fake death and revive write-ups, it will buy us time on mislynches on Karote's list.

Possible backfire/drawback:

1. aa-dono's modkill flip - If people see that fake write-ups on her character's abilities, they might question the legitimacy of any write-ups. Possible solution to this that to say that aa-dono is inactive so there is no way she can use the ability and then brush it off.

2. I die with any reasons - I will flip mafia again and anyone who are connected to me will be scum automatically. Solution: say that I am a bastard that change faction when killed because I am Cartman or goodluck xDD

3. ??? - Will see and adapt to any contingencies and create a new plan. xDD

PS: sorry for long text. Bear with me xDD

What do you guys think?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 8, 2016 3:32 PM

Nov 2008
Wait a minute, we can also apply this plan on coro o_O

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 8, 2016 3:42 PM

Sep 2014
I like the idea a lot!
I think we should apply this on coro (for the write up part) and that should raise less suspicions on Smoker since like I said before, if he was mafia why would he kill a townie (coro)?
And by reviving him, he should be out of suspicions for a while.

If anyone noticed aa-dono's fake write up, I'll point out "but she was absent? I wonder if she can use her abilities even if she isn't playing". Although I think this will completely save both Zombiewolf and coro.
I'm glad nobody suspects me, but I'm sure that time will come.

By the way, now that we know a lot of abilities (willow's for example) can't I use my last ability to change their target if we think they are hitting someone?
Also, it bums me out that almost everyone we shoot is bulletproof D:
Sep 8, 2016 3:44 PM

Nov 2008
Yes if Smoker shoots coro, it appears more townie action than mafia. It will clean up Smoker's name as well. At least temporarily. xDD

Let's tag our scum buddies here. I hope we perform this before REAL vigilante does the job instead...

@coromandel @Shinichi-Kun @ZombieWolf2508

Sep 8, 2016 3:54 PM

Sep 2014
We have to! If they don't show up, let's do it as soon as possible although we need Zombie to be here so that he's active when the kill takes place in case he felt like he could claim to keep himself away from suspicions (with the reasoning of "I killed coro to save the trouble of lynching him because he was pretty much confirmed mafia. Why would I do that if I was mafia myself?")
Sep 8, 2016 4:10 PM

Nov 2008
VERSION 2:

We will use aa-dono's ability to make fake writeup like this:

After this, coro will stop posting in game and come back talking with the help of another fake write-up of aa-dono during the night phase like this:

Or any better picture will do xDD

And then, coro will start talking again. The reason I want to pull this off with aa-dono's 2 shots of fake write-up is because I want to save coro. I don't mind if I ended up getting lynched in her place since her abilities are very precious.

There is nothing for me to get away from Karote's lynch so eventually, I have to get lynched but I want to get lynched sooner but coro is in everyone's target. That is why I want to pull this fake write-ups early before aa-dono gets modkilled. Look at my modified Cartman's abilities. I changed the investigation modifier so town will continue on lynching people on Karote's list. I don't want them to stop lynching in the list when I flip with my fake town card. I don't want them to disregard because of that 60% guilty result from my original fake town card. I want them to pursue on Karote's list to the point of lynching Karote for lying prosecutions from me mainly. xDD

This move will paint scum more on Smoker but I have a reason for using him:
See Cartman's first ability? Yes, I will bluff that I received a SUPER investigation powers that overrides any appear innocent ability. From where you might ask?

This:

I will assume that Chitoge created that item successfully and made a copy for myself due to ability. I will tell them that I used it on ZombieWolf or anyone who needs it if they get suspected. That way, I will save them from the lynch since I will tell them that they are innocent.

By making the fake death and revive write-ups, it will buy us time on mislynches on Karote's list.

Possible backfire/drawback:

1. aa-dono's modkill flip - If people see that fake write-ups on her character's abilities, they might question the legitimacy of any write-ups. Possible solution to this that to say that aa-dono is inactive so there is no way she can use the ability and then brush it off.

2. Me and coro die with any reasons - We will flip mafia again and anyone who are connected to me will be scum automatically. Solution for DenjaX flip: say that I am a bastard that change faction when killed because I am Cartman or goodluck xDD
Solution for coro flip: tbd xDD

3. ??? - Will see and adapt to any contingencies and create a new plan. xDD

PS: sorry for long text. Bear with me xDD
TL;DR - SAVE CORO xDD

What do you guys think?

Sep 8, 2016 4:15 PM

Nov 2008
I WONT EDIT LMAO xDD Just in case I'd get penalized.

After this, coro will stop posting in game and come back talking with the help of another fake write-up of aa-dono during the night phase like this:

Homura Akemi activated Time Reversal

@coromandel is revived.

Sep 8, 2016 4:17 PM

Sep 2014
I like this idea a lot. I think we should go with it as soon as possible (before Lamby is online, lol).
What if we lynch you today instead of coro and you flip town, so then Zymf Claire and Karote will all die for being mafia or liars.

I really wish we wouldn't have to resort to this, but it's our only way to get rid of three active members.
Sep 8, 2016 4:18 PM

Sep 2014
DenjaX said:
I WONT EDIT LMAO xDD Just in case I'd get penalized.

@coromandel is revived.
+1 shall we tag Kaitou now? We should go through with the plan before any vig strikes.
Sep 8, 2016 4:20 PM

Nov 2008
ANOTHER CHANGE TO MIND MANIPULATION XDD SCREW MY ENGLISH XDD

@coromandel is revived.

Sep 8, 2016 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
In case I die,

DONT FORGET TO ACTIVATE THIS DURING THE NIGHT PHASE GUYS xDD

Rewind!

Sep 8, 2016 5:41 PM

Sep 2014
I will make sure I do!
I'll look for a cuter picture too (lol).

By the way, if they figure out that mafia has a trick to fake write ups up their sleeve after aa-dono is modkilled, then we could frame Mkim for not being killed afterall, just faked out.
Sep 8, 2016 6:10 PM

Sep 2014

I like this image a lot more haha
Sep 8, 2016 9:10 PM

Dec 2013
denja ur idea is crazy but legit lol

Sep 9, 2016 12:48 AM

May 2014
... wow! o.o

Sep 9, 2016 5:17 AM

May 2014
The message would show up at the end of the night, right?

Rewind!

Homura Akemi activated [Time Reversal]
@coromandel is revived.

DO NOT POST YET

Sep 9, 2016 7:55 AM

Sep 2014
coromandel said:
[/spoiler]The message would show up at the end of the night, right?

Rewind!

@coromandel is revived.

DO NOT POST YET
[/spoiler]
Yes I think so.
Also, if anyone pointed out that aa-dono has a fake write up ability, then we (or I) can mention that she's dead and has been inactive during most of the previous day phase so she should be unable to do such a think.
Sep 9, 2016 10:41 AM

Nov 2008
My Last Will

coromandel
- make sure you activate Illusion Casting to make a fake write-up before aa-dono gets lynched xDD
- I suggest you don't use Mind Manipulation anymore because people will get different result than the fake write-up suggested xDD
- Your vote randomizer wont appear in write-ups, you have the voting powers. I let you live for this reason xDD Ability too OP

Shinichi-Kun
- freakin noob distracted by WoW. Just keep doing shinichi stuff. I expect you to get lynched tomorrow lmao xDD
- You can use blackmail Claire, you might get her vig kill ability or worse the world RB. But still better use it anyway.
- Other option for your blackmail ability is for Zymf. You might get his converter ability lmao
- Other option is Karote make up skills. Idk how it works though so be careful. xDD

aa-dono
- she will be modkilled after the night phase xDD

reiynii
- I will paint you town before I get lynched. Hopefully, it doesn't backfire from that character ability on my passive. My only worry is my passive doesn't notify me if I lose my abilities or else, I'd flip Mafia xDD
- you might want to use psych warfare on zymf. He will protect greenwillow to use role-cop on someone.
- whether you hide kills or superkills, I just leave it at your discretion xDD

ZombieWolf2508
- Sorry for using you. Some people prob see you as scum but I still think you can pull it off xDD
- You can roleblock greenwillow tonight to stop her from using role-cop ability xDD

I will leave everything to you guys xDD

Sep 9, 2016 10:58 AM

Sep 2014
Leave it to us Denja! I'll do my best to win!
I will use that ability for sure!
Sep 9, 2016 11:20 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
My Last Will

coromandel
- make sure you activate Illusion Casting to make a fake write-up before aa-dono gets lynched xDD
- I suggest you don't use Mind Manipulation anymore because people will get different result than the fake write-up suggested xDD
- Your vote randomizer wont appear in write-ups, you have the voting powers. I let you live for this reason xDD Ability too OP

Shinichi-Kun
- freakin noob distracted by WoW. Just keep doing shinichi stuff. I expect you to get lynched tomorrow lmao xDD
- You can use blackmail Claire, you might get her vig kill ability or worse the world RB. But still better use it anyway.
- Other option for your blackmail ability is for Zymf. You might get his converter ability lmao
- Other option is Karote make up skills. Idk how it works though so be careful. xDD

aa-dono
- she will be modkilled after the night phase xDD

reiynii
- I will paint you town before I get lynched. Hopefully, it doesn't backfire from that character ability on my passive. My only worry is my passive doesn't notify me if I lose my abilities or else, I'd flip Mafia xDD
- you might want to use psych warfare on zymf. He will protect greenwillow to use role-cop on someone.
- whether you hide kills or superkills, I just leave it at your discretion xDD

ZombieWolf2508
- Sorry for using you. Some people prob see you as scum but I still think you can pull it off xDD
- You can roleblock greenwillow tonight to stop her from using role-cop ability xDD

I will leave everything to you guys xDD

wuv you too denja <3

Sep 10, 2016 10:54 AM

May 2014
@Kaitou
We're using aa-dono's Illusion Casting - the message below should show up together with your other day 4 posts:

Rewind!

@coromandel is revived.

DO NOT POST YET

Sep 10, 2016 10:55 AM

May 2014
@Kaitou
I mean day 5, not day 4. >.>

Sep 10, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2015
Got it
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Roles

Kaitou - Aug 31, 2016

2 by coromandel »»
Sep 9, 2016 12:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.