Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2016 6:59 PM

Apr 2014

Although there are stairs leading up to the sleeping quarter's

Here feel free to order anything you want (meal and drink wise)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 7, 2016 12:29 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate creeps out of a brush nearby and walks out to the road. Not many travellers were on the road this early in the morning, and it was quite foggy all around. He was hoping this was the time of day when least people would come. He traversed the road completely and opened the door - almost no one there. He walked up to the counter and sat down casually. Enjoying the warmth of the inn while waiting to see if they were serving this early in the morning.
Aug 7, 2016 4:35 AM

Apr 2014
The female bartender was simply sitting on the counter drinking coffee "morning" she said calmly as she stretched stretched
Aug 7, 2016 5:32 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate looked at the woman swiftly and cleared his throat. "Good morning miss, can you hand me some of your strongest alcohol? I am in great need right now." Hayate put a couple of silver coins on the counter still looking at her.
Aug 7, 2016 5:36 AM

Apr 2014
DestroyTheSauce said:
Hayate

Hayate looked at the woman swiftly and cleared his throat. "Good morning miss, can you hand me some of your strongest alcohol? I am in great need right now." Hayate put a couple of silver coins on the counter still looking at her.

Nari yawned a bit and nodded

"Bottled or in a mug?" she asked tiredly as she looked towards her brother who was cleaning tables
Aug 7, 2016 5:40 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

"Bottled, thank you. As much as you can for what the coins are worth." Hayate stood up and repositioned a piece of armor, waiting for the woman to take action.
Aug 7, 2016 5:44 AM

Apr 2014
Rin nodded and hopped off the counter and walked off soon coming back with three bottles although ome she emptied halfway into a mug

"Two bottles and half a bottle for those coins " she said calmly "can i get you anythubg else?" she said taking a sip from the mug of leftover alcohol she didn't want it to go to waste
Aug 7, 2016 5:55 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate took the bottles and put the first two in his belt. The half filled one he emptied on the spot and handed her. "Thank you, may your future shine bright." he said and walked outside to take a nap. He had been hunting all night and was very exhausted. He climbed up in a tree right next to the inn and sat with his back towards the trunk, quietly observing his sorroundings and relaxing.
Aug 7, 2016 6:04 AM

Apr 2014
Nari would simoly nod

"Come back soon" she said calmly "although if you want you can get a room upstairs" she said before he left
Aug 8, 2016 3:23 AM

Jun 2015
Bukubuku
Bukubuku had been wandering around the plains for a while.While walking in this seemingly endless land he noticed a little building sticking out like a sore thumb in the empty,flat plains.

He had been wandering for many days in this land.He couldn't remember the last time he ate something.At closer inspection,the little building seemed to be an inn.Buku made his way towards the building,wanting to get some rest before continuing his seemingly endless endeavor.He entered the building but had some trouble getting in because of his height(2.5m) so he needed to crawl into the inn.

The inn was pretty quiet.The only inhabitant was a female bartender.Due to the low ceiling he needed to bow a little so his head didn't hit the ceiling.

He finally made his way to the bartender,sat on a chair and said:

"Your most filling meal,and water."
I don't even know what to write in here.
Aug 8, 2016 6:55 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate noticed a very unique looking Cil enter the inn, and decided to keep an eye on it. It looked strong and he had seen Cil like that go rampant before. Still laying up in the tree he unsheathed his blade and started slowly tending to it, sharpening it with a special rock while paying close attention to his sorroundings, the most prominent sound being the wind and the synthetic birds the Incas seem to have released a good amount of in the area.
Aug 9, 2016 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
CalmCall said:
Bukubuku
Bukubuku had been wandering around the plains for a while.While walking in this seemingly endless land he noticed a little building sticking out like a sore thumb in the empty,flat plains.

He had been wandering for many days in this land.He couldn't remember the last time he ate something.At closer inspection,the little building seemed to be an inn.Buku made his way towards the building,wanting to get some rest before continuing his seemingly endless endeavor.He entered the building but had some trouble getting in because of his height(2.5m) so he needed to crawl into the inn.

The inn was pretty quiet.The only inhabitant was a female bartender.Due to the low ceiling he needed to bow a little so his head didn't hit the ceiling.

He finally made his way to the bartender,sat on a chair and said:

"Your most filling meal,and water."

The female sighed to herself

"What do you want to eat?" she asked "i dont know what exactly you like" she said
Aug 9, 2016 8:19 AM

Jun 2015
Bukubuku
Buku responded to the bartender:
"I don't have tastebuds,so anything will do" Buku said while looking around the inn.
It was pretty small but it could house a decent number of costumers.It was nothing special.
"Who did you choose to take residence here,in these lifeless flatlands where people rarely set foot in?Why not somewhere else?"Buku asked the bartender.It could be interpreted as being rude,but Buku was just very curious.
Aug 9, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2014
Rin nodded and got him food and water before looking at him

"Its shared territory thats why" she said
Aug 9, 2016 9:12 AM

Jun 2015
Bukubuku
Buku realized something and began to talk:
"Oh,you must be Fi.I heard your kind is very independent and likes to travel no?I'm sorry for not noticing and asking a stupid question but I've never seen a fi in person.This is a new experience for me."
After that he turned his face toward the food and devoured it in two bites.Due to his huge mouth this was nothing but the bartender might have found it creepy.
"I'm sorry if I scared you"Buku quickly apologized.
Aug 10, 2016 11:05 AM

Apr 2014
The girl simply shrugged

"I couldn't care less about you eatibg habits" she said calmly as she looked at her brothers room
Aug 10, 2016 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
Bukubuku
Buku was confused.It's not like he said anything about his eatibg eating habits.
It's just that seeing a 35 cm wide moth with razor sharp teeth would scare most people.He just shrugged it off and downed the glass of water.
"Thanks for the meal"Buku said while getting up and leaving.

Outside the Tavern---------------------
Buku stood outside the tavern,his back against the wall,staring at the barren flatlands.He seeked knowledge,yes but he was still afraid of the unknown.He didn't know how he was going to get this knowledge,and walking into uncharted territory was scary.It would be much easier if he had a friend to travel alongside him but that wasn't the case.
He was alone in his pursuit of knowledge,and that's what really scared him
With his superior hearing ability he heard a rustling in the tree near the inn.Buku immediately pulled out his dagger from his muscles and pointed the blade at the tree.He assumed the worse case scenario which was:someone was hiding in the tree ready to strike.
"Show yourself"He said out loud.
Aug 10, 2016 12:36 PM

Feb 2016
@CalmCall
Hayate

Hayate quickly dashed foward and stood kneeling on a thick branch with his weathered dark blue cloth from his armor blowing in the wind. "Cil. You're not causing any trouble, are you?" Hayate stared at Buku, not affected by the blade being held up against him.
Aug 11, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2015
Buku
Buku lowered his dagger cursing his paranoia.
He merged the dagger with his muscles and said:
"I'm sorry I though there was some troublemaker in the trees.I got paranoid."
Buku lowered his head aa little and took a look at the fi that had appeared before him.He was a normal looking Fi except the fact he was covered with light armor.
Aug 11, 2016 7:01 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate couldn't help but laugh softly at the ironic situation. "Good riddance, Cil. Troublemakers are not so uncommon around here. Have you seen or heard of any recently?" Hayate looked dead-serious despite laughing the second before.
Aug 11, 2016 8:11 AM

Jun 2015
Buku
The Fi for some reason turned dead serious when he asked him that question.
Buku answered despite being confused.Why would a matter like that require such a serious tone&expression?
"No,I haven't heard of anyone causing trouble."Buku laughed bitterly."In fact,I know almost nothing of what is going on in the world.And even though I want to know everything,I'm too afraid to start my journey.I know it will be a long journey and I'm not sure if I'm ready to step into the unknown yet."
Buku raised his head:
"Oh sorry,I got a little off-track there.May I ask you of your name?"
Aug 11, 2016 11:51 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate stared at Buku till he had finished talking. "My name is not relevant, know me by my morals. If you want to, you can go along with me, but don't except it to be a walk in the park. And if you try something I won't hesistate." Hayate dashed very quickly off the tree and behind Buku, as he opened his bottle and took a big sip from it.
Aug 11, 2016 1:05 PM

Jun 2015
Bukubuku
Buku was surprised.Was the man before him a seeker of knowledge too??He didn't look the part.Anyway,Buku responded:
"I think I can handle most stuff thrown at me.People have told me before I am a pretty strong Cil.So yes,I will join you. I expect my pursuit of knowledge to go on for a long time and having a companion along the way is going to make the travel much easier.I will go along with you."
Buku extended his hand towards the tree but then he heard some gulping coming from his back.He turned around and extended his hand again.
"I'm Bukubuku,but please call me Buku.Hello,mystery Fi."
Aug 11, 2016 9:52 PM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate put his bottle back in his holster and wiped his mouth. "I'm not sure what kind knowledge you're talking about, but as long as you don't start saying odd things and draw attention, we should be fine." Hayate stared at his hand but didn't take it. He nodded towards it. "You should save that for someone else."

Hayate started walking away from the inn. "Do you have any kinds of diseases or addictions or something like that?"
Aug 12, 2016 1:53 AM

Jun 2015
Bukubuku
"No addictions(unless addiction to knowledge counts),nor diseases.I don't even think I can get addicted to something.I can't taste anything.As for diseases no,I don't think so."Buku responded to the Fi.
"Why do you travel Fi?I do it to see the world,what about you?"
Aug 12, 2016 6:18 AM

Feb 2016
Hayate

Hayate acknowledged Buku's reponse, deciding he'd let him tag along under those conditions. When he heard what Buku said he turned around and looked at him. "I seek to stop people from causing harm, to let criminals die by my hand. I wont let anyone get away with it, simple retribution." He said. "If you wish to see the world you must open your eyes, Cil. Things are not always as they seem, people you know well may secretly be your enemy." Hayate looked out towards the horizon. "If you follow me, your eyes will open up to these things. If you don't want to see these things, go travel by yourself." He turned and started walking again.
Aug 12, 2016 6:52 AM

Jun 2015
Buku
Buku followed the Fi walking at the same pace as him.
"That's an insightful response,Fi.Something tells me you have done this for a long time..."Buku said while sinking deep in thought.
"I want my eyes to be as open as they can be.I want to have such open eyes that I can see the whole world just by moving my head.That's the reason I travel.No matter how many lives it takes,no matter how many times I get reincarnated,I'm not going to stop until I reach that goal.I want to know everything and repel the ignorance from this land."Buku said while looking at the moon ,her crystal-like light falling on his exposed muscles.
"Yes,I want to know everything.I want to know so much I will be able to grasp that moon someday."Buku said while extening his arm,seemingly grabbing the moon in his fist.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guard Office

CrogLatte - Jul 7, 2016

1 by jillwildrose »»
Aug 24, 2016 3:17 AM

» The Science of Lo

CrogLatte - Aug 17, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 17, 2016 2:45 AM

» Economic System

CrogLatte - Aug 16, 2016

1 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 16, 2016 2:52 PM

» The Great School: History

CrogLatte - Aug 12, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 12, 2016 10:47 AM

» The Great School: Main Hall

CrogLatte - Aug 12, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.