Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2016 3:07 AM

Feb 2010
The Aa and Cil live here, and there are also some recreational areas used by the other species as well as the commoners. Most of the houses are just put together to provide shelter, consisting of a place to sleep and not much else. Some personalize their houses, but there generally isn't much to do so with, leading a lot of inhabitants to spend their time either working at cleaning the other territories, learning at the Great School, production based jobs, or socializing.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 8, 2016 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Rabhis on his evening walk

Historically, we Aa's and Cil's live in harmony in this territory since as long as we remember. Why in harmony? After years of studies and thinking I would say its definitely due the fact it's our personalities but since i'm different from the normal Aa's did Nige leave due to that? Or is it because I still have not found the answer to his birth..

So let's say its our personalities, I would say that Nige left for some peace and quiet, like I have recently. Should I look for him or not... -insert more worried thoughts- This is different then the usual history of ours where Nige is always in the territory when I'm gone...

Rabhis stops thinking as he bumps hard into a building and earning a bruise. Rubbing his claw on his bruise , "Hmm , I have never seen this place before"

-Rabhis sees the wolf's den-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guard Office

CrogLatte - Jul 7, 2016

1 by jillwildrose »»
Aug 24, 2016 3:17 AM

» The Science of Lo

CrogLatte - Aug 17, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 17, 2016 2:45 AM

» Economic System

CrogLatte - Aug 16, 2016

1 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 16, 2016 2:52 PM

» The Great School: History

CrogLatte - Aug 12, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 12, 2016 10:47 AM

» The Great School: Main Hall

CrogLatte - Aug 12, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.