Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 25, 2008 8:46 PM

Sep 2007
I just need to vent off about the series and hoping anyone find this (it' seldom for us to chek forum other than clubs,right?) and could give their opinion. maybe it wil soothe my irrationality. I like the drawing styles and the characters and I'm a fan of BL. I know the popular concept of tall,masculine seme and feminine, cute, temperantal or cute uke. But still, I don't want the seniors to have designations on them. I hate kuji and sasakagi for hitting on yuki and kaede. even, at last of volume 2, kaede explained the feeling they has as friendship love towads each other and desire love towards the senior. I want them together!!.

p/s: wow, ranting this make me forget my irritation. phew..(okay, I didn't feel anything about them anymore.
Jan 2, 2011 4:13 AM
May 2010
Oh yes I read that manga urrg I hate the official couples in the manga. It's like they are shipping them for the sake of (REALLY shallow) stereotype. Haruka makes enough PWP in 20 years come on lady make something more original

Is it just me or does Kaede suffer from chickfidication/ukefication in the later chapters?

Since when do friends have sex with each other again?
Aug 3, 2016 9:14 PM

Sep 2007
I'm re-reading this ..

haha, I don't even have to re-visit the manga to remind me why I'm so irritated with the pairing
Aug 3, 2016 9:16 PM

Sep 2007
HienFan said:

Is it just me or does Kaede suffer from chickfidication/ukefication in the later chapters?

urghh.. too true.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.