Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2016 5:15 AM

Feb 2010
Name:
Age: (This is your age in the current life cycle, since all beings have been in existence for countless year. Age still affects mentality, especially for Cil)
Species:
Bio:
Appearance: (You'll likely have to provide a description, but pics are fine if you find a good one)
Qualities: (Important qualities unique to your character that are worth citing. Things like a slimey membrane that makes a character hard to grab, special ears or eyes and what they allow for, or maybe a skeletal and muscular structure that allows them to fit into extremely tight spaces, etc.)
Powers: (Without getting too into it, try to keep it simpler. Av only, unless justified in your bio, which will be hard to do)
Gear: (Incas should always have magical tools, maybe weapons, while other species have limited availability. Small things don't need to be accounted for here, just anything I would need to approve. i.e. An axe is fine, but a flamethrower would have to be written here and approved. Also all working Aa or Cil should have 10-30 Meal Tablets)

Choosing a Race:
CrogLatteAug 12, 2016 9:51 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 17, 2016 6:25 PM

Apr 2014

Name: Jack / Nari
Race:
They are members of the Fi but they both live their lives working as bar keepers

Bio: this bio isnt going to be long
Basically after being reincarnated they lived a few years in tents eventualky the got sick of it and built a building to live in and thry were able to create great tasting alcohol. One day a man came in thinking it was a tavern inn what ever ypu call it and he asked for a room giving them an idea... Eventually they raised enough money to move into tye city and start an official Tavern / Inn

Appearance: (You'll likely have to provide a description, but pics are fine if you find a good one)
Jack

http://cdn.furrtrax.com/uploads/13831/coolwolf

Nari

https://images.luscious.net/220/lusciousnet_20-sliver-wolf-fullmoon_1873067561.jpg

Powers: only enhanced hearing amd sense of smell here
Gear: Nari carries around a dagger

Special qualities: good semse of smell and hearing as the natural ability of a wolf (not all of them ofc) and both are good at making Alcohol

And Jack he looks for whatever can be used or turned into a weapon
SleeplessVampireJul 20, 2016 2:26 PM
Jul 18, 2016 9:38 PM

Feb 2010
Approved
Jul 20, 2016 3:31 AM

Feb 2016
Name: Hayate (named by his tribe for his personality and style of combat), known by most people as the Wandering Retributioner.
Age: (Since the start of times of course, but most of his memory the last 154 years) so 154, I guess?
Species: Fi

Bio: Hayate is a wandering retributioner, who strives to stop crime and hunt criminals. He was once one of the fiercest warriors and raiders of his Fi tribe, but didn't like the lifestyle. He didn't like hurting innocent people. Therefore one night he simply left the tribe, with none of the other members noticing. He wandered the lands and never settled down, he dedicated his life to hunting and stopping criminals. Well, what he consideres criminals, and has done it for a long time. What he considers crime could be from species descrimination to direct murder or theft, but often his task is to defend the weak from the much stronger. Hayate has minor drinking problems. He is very agile, and wields special nodachi he has tuned through the years for his uses. He has mastered the use of his nodachi through the years. He's not very known for his skills though, as he likes to hide his indentity to avoid any unwanted attention from citizens. He's fearless, and dares to confront anyone that has done what he considers crime. When it comes to being out of combat he is rather stealthy, and often doesn't use big roads to avoid any attention. He is good at moving through brush, and often properly scouts an area or location before engaging any combat. In combat he is very agile and dashes around to hit critical strikes with his nodachi. A character with low perception might even have a hard time registering his actions properly because of his agility. He earns money by picking up stuff from criminals or other things in nature. He rarely eats, but if offered he will gladly accept a ration.
Note: You of course can't kill people properly because of reincarnation. Therefore he actually doesn't strive to directly kill criminals, but to cause harm. He attempts to defeat them, and if sucessful he will let their bodies stay and their Li flow. If they get reincarnated or not is none of his business. His main goal is to keep them from doing crime again. Some species are more likely not to be reincarnated than others, though!

Appearance: Hayate wears very light armor for his movement to be as free as possible. A mix of weathered dark blue cloth and leather, with his sword holster on his right side. He wears some special gloves that covers most of his arm up to his shoulder except the fingers. His armor covers the shoulder area and some of his upper arms though. The gloves function to have a better grip. It's the same with his legs, with a special legging style pants that cover most of his legs except his feet, which are bare. The leggings are mostly covered by his clothes and armor though. They provide a very stable stance in combat and allows him to sneak effienctly. He has a small holster on his left side to store liquor in, which he often restocks and drinks on his journey. He is of rather stable structure and has good endurance, but is not giant or extremely buff (very agile!).

Qualities: Stealthy, agile, perceptive and good awareness.
Powers: No special powers.
Gear: Hayate's nodachi, a long but light sword he has carried for as long as he remembers. It has beautiful engravings, and it's made of an especially tough steel. Therefore it can't break, and can cut through most things with ease. Hayate can't remember how he obtained the sword, as said he has carried it for as long as he remembers. Though the sword is said to be crafted by something high up in the mountains, in a place where there's constantly snowstorms. Hayate can't remember climbing the mountain, but he once did. Everyone still believes the sword is up there, as no-one knows how it looks. More may be revealed as Hayate may have to climb the mountain again one day. The sword's actual name might be revealed aswell.
DestroyTheSauceJul 21, 2016 12:59 AM
Jul 20, 2016 5:24 AM

Feb 2010
All looks well with him, but first let me clarify that age would represent since the last time he was reincarnated. 154 could be correct though, as the Av wouldn't reincarnate a criminal, so it would have to be before he started raiding or vigilante-ing.

Secondly, I have no problem with the nodachi, but because it has special qualities of being harder than normal steel, it would make more sense if he stole it during his criminal days or something. If that doesn't work, he could always just carry multiple in case one breaks, though that wouldn't be as useful. Or if you want to reveal as the plot goes, that's fine too, but um, pick one of those or something else that makes sense, then you're approved.
Jul 20, 2016 6:03 AM

Feb 2016
Ah, I see, well then he wouldn't remember much or anything of before he was reincarnated. Works for me :)

Well, one of the reasons why I added that part in the first place was because I kind of wanted him to be attached with his sword. Like he has been using it for a long time since it doesn't break in combat. As I wrote he has tuned it for his uses, so it's different from when he first obtained it, it's his own personal sword, which he probably only knows himself how to use properly. Do you want me to write a backstory behind why the steel is like that, or how he found it, something like that?
Jul 20, 2016 11:14 AM

Feb 2010
I'd prefer it, though he doesn't need to remember it. If you're too lazy though, I understand, it certainly isn't overpowered or anything and I see what you're going for.
Jul 21, 2016 1:03 AM

Feb 2016
Edited the main post for some lore about it, but keeping it a bit light for now :)
Also, the sword doesn't actually have any magical powers right now, but it would be cool if Hayate could unlock some, someway. Maybe some trial or challenge to do with the mountain and stuff regarding the mountain, wont start talking about what it could be though.
Aug 7, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2015
Name:Bukubuku.
Species:Cil
Bio:I'm sorry for the lacking bio but I couldn't think of a coherent storyline for my Cil.....

I was born.I didn't understand I was born.I couldn't understand anything.As time passed a spark of conscience lit within me and I started to think...Small thoughts...insignificant thoughts..as time passed these little thoughts became more coherent...before these thought lacked a point...but now I started asking questions...What is this...everything was unknown to me...
My body started to change.As my body grew steadier so did my thoughts.I was able to speak even though I didn't know it was called that.
I learned later in my life that I was a very "humanoid" Cil.I had fingers,a spine,muscles,bones,eyes,legs.When I grew older and my body stopped changing and became solid,I decided to leave my birthplace.My birthplace was home to two species I learned.One of them was called Aa,and my race was called Cil.One particular Aa taught me these things.There were other Cil but most of them couldn't talk or even walk.I learned my race,Cil was the most complex race in all of Avia and that we could take any form imaginable.This amazed me.
I decided to leave because I wanted more knowledge.I wanted to know more,a lot more so I ventured out into what was uncharted territory for me.

Appearance:Bukubuku is about 2.5 meters tall.His structure is very humanoid but he has a tail about 1 m long.
While vey humanoid he lacks skin so he is completely covered in exposed muscle.As specific places in his body his bones stick out of the muscles like for ex.:his fingers.He has very long 35 cm fingers with needle sharp bones sticking out of the ends.His eyes lie in his head.They are large eyes protected by a thin membrane.This membrane is there to protect his eyes from enviromental hazards since he lacks eyelids.His head is round and he doesn't have ears.He has extremely little holes on either side of his head that replace his ears.These holes while small pick up sound very nicely.
He doesn't have lips and he has 1 set of sharp teeth.His mouth might look small but if he opens it it has a diameter of about 25 cm.The teeth are 1/3 of a finger long and 0.5 cm thick.Not all of them are sharp,they are suited for omnivore species.He has a tongue similar to a human one only that it's a lot longer.He can roll the tongue and keep it in his out although he doesn't prefer to do so because it feels weird and he can't speak while doing it.
His vocal cords are located in his long neck.His digestive system is almost identical to humans but due to his height he needs a lot more protein and calories to maintain a healthy diet.His legs are about 1.5 meters tall.They have long fingers,which also have bones sticking out of them.He doesn't have hair.

Qualities:His muscles are extremely strong and very hard to penetrate.This is due to the lack of skin.His bones are sharp,making his fingers a lethal weapon...His long tongue is coated in lethal toxins.His ears(well,holes) can pick up sound from very far away.This makes them very useful but also quite annoying since he sometimes hears things he doesn't want to.His eyes have night vision,the reason why they are huge...and completely black.

Gear:A dagger that can merge with his muscles.This was given to him by his friend Aa when he was departing.He can pull it up whenever he wants.Merging the dagger with his muscles is very useful since this is a very easy way to hide it.
CalmCallAug 7, 2016 9:12 AM
I don't even know what to write in here.
Aug 7, 2016 2:05 PM

Feb 2010
Very interesting appearance, and don't worry the the bio it was a cool view point and gave a decent amount of explanation to what formed your characters current viewpoint.

Approved
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Guard Office

CrogLatte - Jul 7, 2016

1 by jillwildrose »»
Aug 24, 2016 3:17 AM

» The Science of Lo

CrogLatte - Aug 17, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 17, 2016 2:45 AM

» Economic System

CrogLatte - Aug 16, 2016

1 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 16, 2016 2:52 PM

» The Great School: History

CrogLatte - Aug 12, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 12, 2016 10:47 AM

» The Great School: Main Hall

CrogLatte - Aug 12, 2016

0 by CrogLatte »»
Aug 12, 2016 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.