Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2016 2:41 AM

Jul 2008
There is no discussion for any chapters past like ten, so I thought if anyone was reading this, or wanted to discuss it, it would be easier just to make a thread for an entire volume.

Spoilers through the end of the volume, of course....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The manga appears to be kind of formulaic now. Introduce a new character, then have them fall into the love triangle/square etc. This volume we got Ayumu and Koharu. I think Koharu is cute, but I don't really understand Ayumu. He showed up to the school all cocky and challenged Aoi (was it even ever explained how he knew about Aoi?) but ended up losing not only to him but even Tsujiri-kun in the mid term exams. Then he stops coming to school, but is super happy when Akane and Aoi go visit him? Did he just want to make friends the whole time? It didn't really flow for me.

I really like Ayumu's sister though.

Akane is so cute <3 I loved that she took the sweets from Ayumu's house.
Sep 5, 2016 10:25 AM
Nov 2015
GarLogan78 said:
There is no discussion for any chapters past like ten, so I thought if anyone was reading this, or wanted to discuss it, it would be easier just to make a thread for an entire volume.

Spoilers through the end of the volume, of course....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The manga appears to be kind of formulaic now. Introduce a new character, then have them fall into the love triangle/square etc. This volume we got Ayumu and Koharu. I think Koharu is cute, but I don't really understand Ayumu. He showed up to the school all cocky and challenged Aoi (was it even ever explained how he knew about Aoi?) but ended up losing not only to him but even Tsujiri-kun in the mid term exams. Then he stops coming to school, but is super happy when Akane and Aoi go visit him? Did he just want to make friends the whole time? It didn't really flow for me.

I really like Ayumu's sister though.

Akane is so cute <3 I loved that she took the sweets from Ayumu's house.

spoiler please,do you think this is gonna end in wincest?
Sep 6, 2016 5:27 AM

Jul 2008
kirinonakano said:

I am only reading volume six right now, but it definitely won't. This is a shoujo manga published in Ribon. They wouldn't go there.

My guess for endgame couples are Shin/Akane, Karin/Aoi, Tsujiri/Wakana, Koharu/Ayumu. But there is still like half the series left so who knows.
Sep 6, 2016 11:21 AM
Nov 2015
GarLogan78 said:
kirinonakano said:

I am only reading volume six right now, but it definitely won't. This is a shoujo manga published in Ribon. They wouldn't go there.

My guess for endgame couples are Shin/Akane, Karin/Aoi, Tsujiri/Wakana, Koharu/Ayumu. But there is still like half the series left so who knows.

to bad is rare Shoujo incest

More topics from this board

» Where can I read the manga?

AnimangaGirl - Nov 16, 2022

2 by AnimangaGirl »»
Nov 19, 2022 6:02 PM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 40 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 10, 2017

12 by phylistine »»
Feb 15, 2021 10:51 PM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 28 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Aug 28, 2020

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Aug 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 38 Discussion

tr25a3 - Jul 26, 2020

0 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 26, 2020 8:43 AM

Poll: » Romantica Clock Chapter 37 Discussion

tr25a3 - Jul 26, 2020

0 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 26, 2020 8:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.