Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 2016 2:14 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow. Chii's parents are so accepting of her boyfriend. Wish all parents were like that but that's a fake reality.
Jun 23, 2016 11:49 PM

Apr 2013
This has been getting better bit by bit as I continue to read more chapters. I'm glad that the series finally touched on homosexuality in relation to transgender people. I was wondering if that was going to be left out, but fortunately, it wasn't.

In addition to being an entertaining series that delves into both trans* (not a footnote) themes and the relationship between Chii and her husband. I was worried that the series wasn't going to go deep enough with their relationship and focus more on its trans* themes, but this chapter and last chapter proved me wrong.

Very enjoyable read, and educational, too! I feel that the 'Small Overview' for the last two pages of any given chapter is more of an 'Author's Note' than anything else, and isn't really a part of the story. That's how I'm going to treat it, anyway -- as an optional sort of thing, rather than being directly tied to the narrative.

This is the first autobiographical account in manga form that I've read so far, and if they're all as entertaining/engaging as this one, I'd love to read more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanayome wa Moto Danshi. Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2016

9 by Fukur0San »»
Oct 8, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Hanayome wa Moto Danshi. Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

1 by Fall »»
Jun 24, 2016 12:42 AM

Poll: » Hanayome wa Moto Danshi. Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

1 by Fall »»
Jun 24, 2016 12:30 AM

Poll: » Hanayome wa Moto Danshi. Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

1 by Fall »»
Jun 23, 2016 5:23 AM

Poll: » Hanayome wa Moto Danshi. Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Feb 29, 2016 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.