Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 18, 2016 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
About time things got semi-serious again with the pacing picking up.

I think Akane needs more confidence in herself from the beginning though since her responsibility is big as the captain. Meanwhile, we get more naval warfare and I think the crew's journey is coming to a closure soon. Finale should be interesting with everything that has built up to this point.

Stark700Jun 18, 2016 9:47 AM
Jun 18, 2016 9:48 AM

Jan 2012
Well at least a few of the other girls managed to escape/barricade themselves with Moka so she wasn't alone this whole time. Interesting to see how it all went down. How I wish this climax with the Musashi/saving Moka had happened in Episode 6 instead of as the finale. :(
Jun 18, 2016 10:19 AM

Jan 2015
That cat ear-like comm device is so cute. LOL
Now that everyone in the Harekaze especially Captain finally grabbed the situation they're currently in, it's time for the "to be continue" sign battle.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 18, 2016 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Harekaze got some few upgrades!

Let's hope the girls from Harekaze will able to save the girls from Musashi.
Jun 18, 2016 11:48 AM

Apr 2010
Let's start with the terrible news.
Only one episode left!!
Why did it have to end so quickly!!

Seems Akane and Shiro where having a emotional breakdown after the last events which they have hopefully overcome.
The question that remains tho is how will they stop Musashi seeing as the ship it way more powerful then there own.
Can't wait till next week to see the conclusion.
Jun 18, 2016 2:03 PM

Feb 2015
that fight was actually really intense imo xD
i can't even say a word about it.
but the scene where the deputy cap said "i'll be your mayonaise", everything just went awkward AF and i kinda.......dislike that kind of awkward situation xD but either way, i still think this is a very good episode witht the action tho the character development on Harekaze's cap was pretty okay imo, not really that good but not really that bad, just gonna be honest, it's a pretty generic character development but i don't dislike it. i think it's okay :D

next episode will be the last episode ;_; i wish they make the story and the plot more complicated so that this anime will be getting a 2 cour, but it can't be helped. there will be some problem with the budget or other stuff if they made it into 2 cour. but again, it's really sad that, next week will be the final episode for this anime ;_;

looking foward for the next episode.
i'm pretty suprised that Musashi cap and some people was still saved :D
Jun 18, 2016 2:14 PM

Aug 2014
A great episode with the plot finally getting back on track after the festival last time.

I hope in the finale that the rescue of the Musashi comes from the Harekaze instead of the Headteacher/Captain who was getting ready to join in as I think it would suck to have all that buildup only to have someone else come in at the last second.
Get your shit straight Brenda
Jun 18, 2016 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
That captain rally scene wasn't anything new but it was executed so damn well that I am hyped and even proud of these rookies who went through a lot together are sticking together as a crew through thick and thin.

This was a pretty great shot too.
Jun 18, 2016 3:03 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Best episode. Akane with the struggle was damn well shown and the perspective from the Musashi was a great addition, it was really needed.
Jun 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Oct 2014
Only one episode left... I hope in good sales and then a second season

episode: 5/5 When Akeno puts her hat, is so cool....
Jun 18, 2016 3:46 PM

May 2015
Wow, that was an intense episode. The Blue Mermaid are something. It was nice to see the current situation within the Musashi. Finale should be good, hopefully.

Jun 18, 2016 4:12 PM

Jun 2014
Misaki and the rest of the crew reuniting warmed my heart. I wonder how they're going to go about curing the Musashi's infected crew members. I'm also glad that Moka wasn't the only one trapped in the ship. Mashiro saying "I'll be your mayonnaise!" made me chuckle, as well. It's gonna be hard to see this show go, I'm already attached to the characters :c

Jun 18, 2016 4:34 PM

Apr 2014
After the festival and boom shit happen.
Now some battle/rescue is about to go down.
Next week is the last episode...make it worth.
Jun 18, 2016 5:44 PM

Sep 2008
The Captain was having an emotional breakdown and should have been relieved by the Deputy Captain. Fortunately the Captain regained her composure before anything horrible happened. Good battle scenes. Next ep is the last one, how can we be at the end already? 4/5
Jun 18, 2016 6:05 PM

Mar 2015
This anime tech logic :

Smartphone - Wut? this is obligatory
RUM-139 VL-ASROC Missile - Easy Peasy
Flying blimp drone - No Problem

Helicopter - What are you talking about?
Fixed wing aircraft - Are you crazy!!!???
Satellite - That's witchcraft, get out!!!!!!

Jun 18, 2016 7:03 PM

Jan 2011
man Maron is great shes got the personality of a old sailor lol.
Jun 18, 2016 7:30 PM

Oct 2015
Can't wait to watch the final episode
Jun 18, 2016 7:55 PM

Dec 2013
Sooooo..... I take it the crew is going to disobey a direct order for retreat... yet again?
Japan's Navy must love how they're being portrayed. So long as you're brave enough, anything goes. Disobey as many orders as you want. It's not like your gonna get court martialed for it afterwards :P
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 18, 2016 8:31 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Finally Moeka appeared again after such long time, although there is only one episode left, what a waste of a girl with very nice design. She needs her own OVA at least

So the principal herself would aboard the battleship, I really hope Mashiro's onee-chan with long hair, Mashimo would go along with her.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 18, 2016 8:50 PM

Dec 2011
They finally showed us what is going on in Musashi. >.<
I hope they get saved by the last episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2016 9:21 PM

Sep 2015
GuidedCursor said:
This anime tech logic :

Smartphone - Wut? this is obligatory
RUM-139 VL-ASROC Missile - Easy Peasy
Flying blimp drone - No Problem

Helicopter - What are you talking about?
Fixed wing aircraft - Are you crazy!!!???
Satellite - That's witchcraft, get out!!!!!!

Shouldn't expect much, anime wasn't realistic to start with.
Especially the fact that the LCS even got VL-ASROC and torpedo tubes is already a sufficient boost.

The real-life Independence-class ASW package is not expected to get VL-ASROC. All ASW will be handled by helicopters, air and surface drones.
The only onboard systems the package includes are towed and launched decoy and sonar arrays.
And no, the baseline armaments do not include any of those either.

Yea, I know it's surprising right? A ASW package WITHOUT close in defense AGAINST submarines like ASROC and torpedo tubes.

The LCS never stood a chance against the Musashi. The only got a 19km cannon and 8km hellfire missiles. Even if we switch it to surface warfare package, they don't get any ASM or VLS. Once again relying on helicopters and boats. They do supposedly get a "Long range strike missile" in which I assume would be a land attack cruise missile.
Even with ASM, none of the modern missiles can damage Musashi's armor anyway. Maybe attempt to mission kill it by disabling FCS and guns...

ASROC is probably the best weapon a surface ship can throw at a battleship without use of straight wing aircrafts. Helicopters are too slow and will be picked off.
zcv45Jun 18, 2016 9:25 PM
Jun 18, 2016 9:23 PM
May 2016
Harekaze vs Musashi

Let see how it turn out
*hyped*
Jun 18, 2016 9:58 PM

Oct 2012
Glad they took the time to address Misaki's insecurities and fears as Captain. I'm also glad they had Shiro-chan notice the issue, although I'll admit I couldn't really see anyone else being the special and close person to the Captain noticing it. I'm glad the Harekaze crew is so supportive and a true family environment, also good to know that Moka wasn't infected and is safe and holed up with some others from her crew.

I'd say this, like Aikatsu Stars! is one of those seasonal anime that I enjoy thoroughly and can't truly explain the reasoning for my enjoyment. Something about it is just great for me to watch and I truly loved this anime, I'll be sad to see it and all the Yuri ships end next week T^T
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jun 18, 2016 11:56 PM

Sep 2015
Yes! Great build up build episode for the grand finale. Got to see a good bit of Blumer action, Musashi gunners just tearing it up! Misaki gaining her confidence back at the end was touching. I'm going to be so sad when this show ends, it's such a good anime. Perfect combination of action, a simple storyline, and cute girls. How it manages to seamlessly switch from light and cute to serious and exciting is something that I wish more people would praise. This anime isn't complex by any means and it certainly isn't in-depth like others but the solid execution of a simple story with simple characters is what I love about it.
Jun 19, 2016 12:44 AM

Apr 2009
hmm...... i would even wonder what the final episode will bring us this time? and this anime will be the best anime that Production IMS could bring in unlike the 2 other anime like Active Raid and Hundred they're both bad and i Hope Moka-chan is OK :)
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Jun 19, 2016 12:53 AM
Mar 2014
The crew of the Harekaze have really come together to form a close "family", just like Misaki believed it should be. That was a great moment when they encouraged their Captain to be herself and make the decisions like she's been doing up until now.

Battle scenes were executed really well like always, and we'll most likely see some more great action next week in the finale. Looking forward to it.

It'll be sad to see this end, I've enjoyed it thoroughly every single week.
Jun 19, 2016 12:59 AM

Apr 2009
Christown said:
The crew of the Harekaze have really come together to form a close "family", just like Misaki believed it should be. That was a great moment when they encouraged their Captain to be herself and make the decisions like she's been doing up until now.

Battle scenes were executed really well like always, and we'll most likely see some more great action next week in the finale. Looking forward to it.

It'll be sad to see this end, I've enjoyed it thoroughly every single week.
Brother i was also sad for this anime to end and anyway i think this anime is much better than Active Raid

Jun 19, 2016 1:04 AM
Mar 2014
Prankster_001 said:
Brother i was also sad for this anime to end and anyway i think this anime is much better than Active Raid

Indeed, Production IMS have done a great job with this anime.
Jun 19, 2016 1:06 AM

Jul 2014
The Harekaze captain is such a worthless character, she brings down this otherwise great show
Jun 19, 2016 1:28 AM

Nov 2011
PointySeat said:
The Harekaze captain is such a worthless character, she brings down this otherwise great show

Mike is a competent captain for her age, 1st year high schooler at the beginning of her 1st term, got thrown into real combat. Even if she is a problem, this show have bigger problems like the rat plot.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jun 19, 2016 3:13 AM

Jun 2013
So after getting fixed, the Harekaze is to assist the Bloomer squad in taking down the Musashi. But the Musashi turns out to be too strong and the Bloomers get eliminated. This forces the principal to take charge and take down the Musashi herself. Gonna be so cool seeing her take down the ship especially after that story told about her.

Misaki doesn't know what to do. She wants to help out Moka-chan but at the same time doesn't want to risk the safety of her crew because taking down a ginormous ship is obviously pretty damn dangerous especially after seeing that that ship just took out a four strong Bloomer squadron. Was pretty nice seeing how much Misaki cares about her crew whom she thinks of as family. She doesn't want to put her family in any more danger than she already has but she still can't abandon her childhood friend. The crew then shows their support for Mike and Shiro-chan tells Mike that she'll be her mayonnaise lol. Coincidentally, Sakamoto Desu Ga had a similar thing in this week's episode as Hayabusa was told to complete what his father lacked much like how Shiro-chan is completing what Misaki lacks. Cool.

Now the Harekaze is going to do something super reckless. Taking on a ginormous ship with seemingly unlimited ammo of all sorts, which has just taken down pros is as reckless as it gets. They will probably get assistance from the principal's ship once they go in and then also get quite the scolding for taking on this dangerous ship despite clear orders to evacuate having been issued.
Jun 19, 2016 3:19 AM

Apr 2012
I love this episode, it was really great to show the crew supporting Mike all throughout.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 19, 2016 4:24 AM

May 2014
I coudnt for the final episode

Good thing that Moka-chan was not alone

That Naval warfare was good

Its time for the Captain to take command
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2016 5:49 AM

Nov 2011
When you entered the technical part, the narration was interesting, but when you went to the emotional side, the story became a little heavy and a bit boring, rather than the script, I would say that the director has not satisfied me. At the level of drawings and animations, the quality is excellent. Perhaps at the expense of the anime series, he also played the shortness of the series.

Moe~ !

"When the going gets tough, the tough take to the field."
Jun 19, 2016 11:00 AM

Feb 2015
All the crew are like different ingredients coming together to make something great. It's a little cheesy but I can't help but love it.
Jun 19, 2016 1:55 PM

Jun 2013
the whole crew of musashi went zombie or whatever they are and the principal is going to stop them this should make for an interesting finale
Jun 19, 2016 5:27 PM

Mar 2013
That battle would have been over in like 3 minutes if not for the fact that japan just can't get over their collective hard-on for the Yamato class and it is literally impossible for them to create a work where it's not some uberpowerful, uberinvincible omnipotent megaship despite the fact that in reality it's design was SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

I mean, either that, or the blue mermaid budget cuts have finally taken their toll.
Jun 20, 2016 12:48 AM

Apr 2009
Haifuri is better than Aokana tbh and Aokana has lacking of something like the MC who didn't join the FC team

Jun 20, 2016 5:18 PM
Jun 2013
fst said:
That battle would have been over in like 3 minutes if not for the fact that japan just can't get over their collective hard-on for the Yamato class and it is literally impossible for them to create a work where it's not some uberpowerful, uberinvincible omnipotent megaship despite the fact that in reality it's design was SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

I mean, either that, or the blue mermaid budget cuts have finally taken their toll.

In real life, it took 19 torpedoes and 17 bombs, all designed to deal with period warships in mind, to sink Musashi during the opening stages of the Battle of Leyte Gulf... and it still took over 4 hours after the last hit for her to capsized and sink. So, 4 supped up LSCs , with all the modern anti-ship munitions that they were packing, ain't going to do crap to an armored warship because all those munitions are designed to deal with modern warships that have tin foil for armor, if that, not something that was armored to defend against 14"-16" naval rifles. As I wrote after episode 5 when the instructors got their heads handed to them, this is the kind of scenario that the US Navy would have hoped for in the 80's when they brought back the Iowas if they had a naval conflict with the Soviets: the battleships would weather the storm of anti-ship missiles that Soviet task groups would throw at them (which had much larger warheads than what the Blumers had), get into gun range and have the Soviets for lunch!!
Heck, I'm surprised that the Blumer gun turrets (mounting only 57 mm guns), were able to take out the 6.1" secondary gun turrets!
Oh, and for those wondering, the people over at the Animesuki forums ID'd Harekaze's new guns as the American 5"/54's that the US were bringing online at the end of WWII.
Jun 20, 2016 6:22 PM

Jul 2015
The girls have found themselves in another intense situation, and the Captain is starting to lose it, and we get a glimpse of how the Musashi got taken over by those mice.

Now the biggest question I have is WHY DID THEY GIVE A BUNCH OF CHILDREN SUCH A POWERFUL SHIP. I mean, seriously, they should have given them smaller, weaker boats designed for training. Musashi is too strong.

Anyway, we got our super serious episode and I am very happy with this. The final battle is upon us and I am HYPED FOR IT.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 20, 2016 9:43 PM

Jun 2015
Not enough Machii this episode. I need more Machii. Next episode better have another ship raid. They obviously need to get on that ship and cure some monsters
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Jun 20, 2016 10:29 PM

Dec 2012
Misaki is afraid by the incoming fight. At first, I was like "what's wrong with her", but in reality Misaki 's reaction is comprehensive, she is so young and inexperienced.
Good episode, I'm eager to watch the final battle.
SakaitsuJun 20, 2016 10:34 PM
Jun 23, 2016 12:30 AM

Oct 2008
Another epic episode! I was speechless and a bit teared-up!
SO inside Musashi, the only ones that aren't affected are Captain Moeka 3 nore girls.
Damn! even with Blue Mermaid's 4 battleships still dodn't stand a chance against the sheer power of the Musashi!
Here we go again Misaki being broken and not functioning properly as a Captain.
If Moeka didn't send a morse code that she's OK, then Misaki would still be broken.
5/5!

Jun 24, 2016 2:51 AM

Jul 2009
Wasn't Kuro head over hills about Shiro? Now she seems good with her friend.
It was nice that Shiro decided to support Mike.
Jun 24, 2016 11:26 PM

Apr 2009
Ah they weren't going to the Philippines. I wanted to see if our islands were gone to subsidence as well. XD

What the hell Mike, get back to your post...on the bridge! >_<

Moka and a handful of her crew were not infected and managed to survive after all this time, so it was really Moka that Mike saw on the window when she got close to Musashi last time. The Blumers are paying hard for their caution to save the students of Musashi. Great naval engagement action scenes!

We need Mike's large reserve of luck next episode.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 26, 2016 10:24 AM

May 2010
Well, Blumers are weak.

Maron... lmao
Now Akane and Mashiro are in a mayonnaise relationship, all thanks to her. Good job -thumbs up-

This is going to have an intense finale
Jun 30, 2016 7:51 PM

Mar 2015
Tuna sashimi and mayonnaise is indeed the bomb!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 2, 2016 5:03 AM
Mar 2012
Nice mayonnaise & mustard.
Blumer organized cammand from neko ears was pro.
Captain runs off lol, the mc get back to your post episode.
Jul 7, 2016 5:46 PM

Oct 2013
"We made rice balls!"

Why the actual f am I still watching this crap
Jul 13, 2016 6:25 PM

May 2012
Decent buildup for the last episode, so without further ado let's find out what the last episode will have to offer!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

153 by Shirowhite01 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

62 by Shirowhite01 »»
Oct 12, 6:20 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.