Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 13, 2016 9:40 PM

Apr 2013
Robin Hood II (True name: Anwen of Locksley)

She nods at the goddesses' explanation and rises, looking up at her. "Then, oh great goddess, where should I go to train. As you can see, I am but an archer and need a range to train." she said.

She also decides that if training is impossible at the moment, she would go explore the place, and she would do it after she'd trained anyways.
Jun 13, 2016 10:18 PM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

Robin asked her what could she do to train. From what she knows, the gym isn't really open as Ares hasn't shown up to duty (again). Thus, there was only one choice, so Persephone simply pointed at the door right to the one the group entered earlier.

- In this area there are two Virtual Reality Rooms. The one on the left, Room A, is momentarly in use, but the one on the right, Room B, is empty for now. she said, then she turned to face Robin.

- Given it is a virtual reality in there, you can program it to put into any scenario from a simple archery range to facing simulated enemies. Also, because I can't seem to find anything else to do, and I already came all the way up here, I guess I can also help you, if you wish.
Jun 14, 2016 2:21 AM

Apr 2013

She nods to affirm the goddesses information. "Then I will do as you say, my lady. I would appreciate it dearly." she said before remembering something obscure yet interesting she was taught, or rather she sought out, in her education. She thought she'd cautiously ask about it to the goddess in front of her. "Excuse my insolence, my lady, but before we go, could I ask of you, if you know of the existence of the god and goddess named Apollo and Artemis? As an archer, I have a certain interest in them. Of course, I revere you too, but as a mortal. Do they also reside within these walls?" she asked.
Jun 14, 2016 2:46 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

Robin accepted her offer of help. Even if she hoped that maybe she can go read somewhere, she cant say no to a participant in the tournament, so she didnt comment at that. However, Robin proceeded to ask her about Apollo and Artemis, and if they are in the mansion.

-Of course I know about Apollo and Artemis. As for your second question, I'm sorry to tell you, but they aren't here. If they plan to come, however, I don't know, so maybe soon they will join us as well.
Jun 14, 2016 5:28 AM

Apr 2013

She looked slightly disappointed for a moment. She really wanted to talk to them since they were legendary archer gods. Artemis in particular would have been great as she would like to take her place one day.

"That is unfortunate. Then I am at your direction. Please, lead the way oh great goddess." she says in response.
Jun 14, 2016 6:39 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

Robin's disappointment was plastered all over her face, but Persephone couldnt do anything, neither did she really care at the moment. Eventually Robin just showed that she is fine with Persephone, so she sighed.

-Ok then, follow me. she said, then she headed to the door of VTR B. As soon as Robin would follow her, she would open the door and go inside.
Jun 14, 2016 2:39 PM

Apr 2013

She materialized her bow and quiver. It seemed to her that the goddess was exceptionally pleasant, so she had no problems with her. She followed her into the room
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room A

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

34 by Avnore_Alter »»
Jun 24, 2016 1:18 PM

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room B

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

11 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 22, 2016 12:36 PM

Sticky: » [Mortals] Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - May 30, 2016

62 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

» [1st Level][Suite] Anton Denisov's Room(Keel Lorenz's Room)

Canaas - Jun 6, 2016

5 by Kris_Rebel »»
Jun 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Sticky: » [Gods][Admins Only!] Character Creation

LeCrowe - May 31, 2016

23 by LeCrowe »»
Jun 17, 2016 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.