Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2016 9:35 PM
Oct 2014
"just think of it as a triple damage arrow, it is less accurate and has less power but does more damage if every one hits obviously.
"I still see it as a pretty big buff, considering additional information doesn't even cost anything, so it probably shouldn't be there.

"that's why I said near, I was just trying to emphasize that she's stronger than normal elite archers.
"This is basically a strength buff for free, elite archer strength matching might be alright though. Still I think that statement should be removed because it's basically a free buff.

"that's just to make sure nobody goes like, "oh it's just an arrow it bounces off of my shoulder". In reality meteoric iron isn't that strong compared to stuff like stainless steel, so I think it's actually not to its full potential." People doing that would already get punished/forced to edit, at least by me. Piercing armor, looking at history, would depend on the armor since this is an english longbow, earlier armors did not get developed to full potential. I'm looking up information about this but it's still looking like you probably won't be able to do this for that reason, since additional information basically is giving you free power beyond normal skill would give if it's accepted.

"I would guess if she would not strain it, she could go a long time, maybe up to 15-20 posts nonstop, but if she strains it continuously her mana would be depleted by less than 10 posts. Keep in mind her arrow regeneration is passive and also requires mana
"Ok, arrow regen isn't really important though as she'll never run out of arrows unless the battle is extremely long, 200 arrows is huge. Still thinking a bit on this although the additional info bothers me the most.

Overall with the emerald eyes i don't want your character to just be superior to Avnore or anything like that, seeing as how it gives her darkvision and extended sight range, although she doesn't seem to get prediction skills.
Jun 9, 2016 9:50 PM

Apr 2013
@Canaas: Could I at least say she could do feats like shooting arrows while midair, and stuff then?

I will make it more general like, she could shoot it a bit stronger than elite Longbowmen then

Okay then.

I think Avnore's power is clearly superior. Prediction alone would put it above emerald eyes, and the variety of visions used is more than emerald eyes too. Night vision by emerald eyes is not complete night vision like using goggles, it just means that she'll be able to see a lot better than normal people in low light conditions, if you know what I mean.

Seeing that they're have clearly different styles, I don't think similarity is much of an issue either.
Jun 10, 2016 1:19 PM
Oct 2014
@Haruka:

Shooting arrows in midair is probably alright, although obviously, they would have less speed, hitting force, and accuracy.

"I will make it more general like, she could shoot it a bit stronger than elite Longbowmen then"
Seems fine

"I think Avnore's power is clearly superior. Prediction alone would put it above emerald eyes, and the variety of visions used is more than emerald eyes too. Night vision by emerald eyes is not complete night vision like using goggles, it just means that she'll be able to see a lot better than normal people in low light conditions, if you know what I mean."
I guess it might be alright, I think I will PM earnest about it though.

"Seeing that they're have clearly different styles, I don't think similarity is much of an issue either."I guess so, i'm 50/50 on this right now.
Jun 10, 2016 4:11 PM
Oct 2014
@Haruka:Since Earnest is alright with Emerald Eyes, the only character detail you need to change are the meteoric iron arrows.
Jun 10, 2016 9:40 PM
Oct 2014
@Haruka;Since you changed your arrows I approve of your character Anwen.
Jun 12, 2016 11:43 AM

Oct 2015
Name: Evangeline Boozle (Eva)

Birthday: 12th June

Species: Human

Appearance Description:

• White/Platinum hair
  • Blue eyes

Personality Description: Evangeline's a very sweet and kind girl. At the same time she can also be very emotional. As you can see from her picture she's very childish. Despite this she is quite smart and uses her brain a lot.

Total Star Points: 20/20

Primary Power: The power of the mind

• Telepathy

Evangeline can send mind messages to others. I'll tag someone if I'm talking to them via telepathy. She can do this for 1-5 posts.
    Cooldown: 4 posts. The other person does not need any kind of power to be able to reply.

• Mecha Mind

She can modify items/weapons them with her mind. Evangeline can modify a gun so that it can turn into a sword, etc. She has to hold the item in order for it to work. If she were to modify a weapon, it would have to be modified into another weapon, so she's not OP. For example if she was getting attacked by a knife she could turn it into blunt knife, or if someone was attacking her at far range as a sniper, she could turn it into a regular gun so that the bullets can't reach her or a blade of some sort.

Secondary Power: NONE (Reminder costs 8)

Weapons: A sword that can turn into a sniper rifle. (She doesn't have to use her power to turn it, as she has modified it to change when she desires)

Attributes:[list]

Abnormal Strength
Abnormal Agility

Biography: Evangeline was an orphan. She was found at 8am on a Saturday with a little piece of paper with the word 'Evangeline' in her hand. The orphanage took her in. She didn't know anything about her old family. Her old family were a bunch of scientists who had drugged her mother in order to give Evangeline special abilities. They were ruthless and they did anything for what they wanted or believed in. When she was old enough she joined a school, she believed school was extremley fun and loved tests. One day she was walking with her friends she got upset that her friend had a phone but she couldn't as she had no money so she dismantled the phone. Her friends had no idea what happened and neither did Evangeline. Soon she learnt about her powers and told her friend. She told her friends and so on. After that day everyone in her town knew of her and her power. Evangeline got stalkers and even death messages saying that she needed to die because she was a freak. After all of that she decided she was going to have as much fun as possible because any day could be her last with all these death threats. A week after deciding that she was killed. No one except for the orphanage worker went to her funeral.

Additional Information: She enjoys carnivals, tests.
MysticalPhoenixJun 15, 2016 9:24 AM

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Jun 12, 2016 11:54 AM
Oct 2014
@MysticalPhoenix:Remove Intelligence, that just depends on how well you RP the character.

It seems like with that Mecha Mind sub ability you could simply disassemble an enemy's sword. Does she have any prerequisites to use the ability?(like contact, focus, etc)
Jun 12, 2016 12:02 PM

Oct 2015
She needs to have focus. I've added that in and got rid of intelligence

Jun 12, 2016 12:07 PM
Oct 2014
@MysticalPhoenix:I still wonder if it would be possible for her to just disassemble enemy weapons though.
Jun 15, 2016 9:24 AM

Oct 2015
@Canaas I've modified it so she can't disassemble things.

Jun 15, 2016 2:34 PM
Jun 18, 2016 12:02 AM

Aug 2013
    Name: Akimoto Yamashita

Birthday: May 12th

Species: Half-Ghoul, Half-Human

Appearance Description:

Personality Description: He has lost all sense of self from before and has became a broken shell of his former self: A complete monster. He will betray you, beat you down, brag about it, eat you alive, and smile when you're reborn. Someone that people should never take lightly, he can be the worst thing to ever be created.

Total Star Points: (count all points you have spent and list it here (ex. 8/20, 12/20))

Secondary Power: Centipede: Stage 1 With this ability, he is able to make a centipede-like tentacle come out of his lower back. The length it can go up to is 20 feet, it moves as fast as a normal human can run (this will change if given higher speed), and it can go in any direction Akimoto commands it to in his head. It can't pierce through metal, but it has no problem breaking skin and/or bone.

Weapons: Black Sword of Crows- Just a normal sword with a black blade.

A ball of wire.

Attributes:

-Prime Agility

Biography: He grew up with his father, Soujiro, barely around due to his movie career. When he was around, he told him about his own childhood and told Akimoto to never trust authority. At Akimoto's first high school, his best friend became the SC president of the school. Due to his father's words, he chose to barely trust his friend. When a fight broke out, which Akimoto was in, his friend came to help him, despite his position. From then, Akimoto began to respect authority, but Soujiro didn't like it at all, so he brought his son to Ace High.

At Ace High, he fell in love twice, but both ending in disaster. The first was a girl name Fuyumi that was killed in front of his and the other was a girl name Miyuki that chose his friend over him. Also, his father and mother turned evil, making him the one to kill both...or so he assumed. (There was a third girl that he kinda liked, Sakari, but it went nowhere.)

With Soujiro gone, he became headmaster, but when a Third World War hit, the only thing holding him together and keeping him sane was his friend, Kurokawa Jr., and the girl he liked, Miyuki. Since Miyuki went with Kurokawa, Akimoto lost all sanity and closed himself in the headmaster penthouse, leaving Alius in charge of the school.

Near the end of WW3, when Wicked invaded Ace High, he demanded that everyone leave Ace High and fought them alone. With the rings, he was able to defeat Wicked before Soujiro entered the gates of Ace High, shocking him. Soujiro activated his secret powers, revealing himself as the Ace of Spades. After explaining what they were, they fought with Akimoto being on the losing end. All of a sudden, the symbol above the school started falling and it blew the school to shreds, killing the two.

A month later, Akimoto found himself on the rooftop of a building in Tokyo with the Dark Sword. Memories flooded in of God telling him everything he needed to know and Akimoto decided that he was gonna end Wicked once and for all. However, he ended up joining Wicked and going crazy with an even crazier girlfriend. This ended in disaster for both of them when they were killed off in a battle against the people of Ace High.

Additional Information: Akimoto Yamashita is from Ace High Academy.
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

Oct 2015
@SoulXtreme It doesn't look OP to me, plus you know the rules best (your the owner of the club xD)

Unless anyone disagrees.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room A

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

34 by Avnore_Alter »»
Jun 24, 2016 1:18 PM

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room B

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

11 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 22, 2016 12:36 PM

» [1st Level][Suite] Anton Denisov's Room(Keel Lorenz's Room)

Canaas - Jun 6, 2016

5 by Kris_Rebel »»
Jun 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Sticky: » [Gods][Admins Only!] Character Creation

LeCrowe - May 31, 2016

23 by LeCrowe »»
Jun 17, 2016 10:03 AM

» [1st-4th Levels] Elevators

LightSpark090 - May 3, 2016

19 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 16, 2016 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.