Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 21, 2016 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
After all, I could not expect a lot from the anime series, the finale of this anime is fast and there are quite a lot of original ideas, even the declaration of love between Itsuki and Reina comes, oh well!

6/10
Apr 25, 2016 3:24 AM

Aug 2013
I actually enjoyed this show a lot. I thought the offline parts were the best. The CG during the in-game stuff wasn't that good, but it didn't bother me.

8/10
May 8, 2016 11:29 PM

Jan 2013
Too bad about this ending... sigh. I liked the show a lot but not this ending. Can't say nothing happened between Itsuki and Reina but meh damn that ending really ruined it.
May 14, 2016 5:20 AM

Jan 2014
the ending and ratings would be better if only itsuki confessed to Rina and talk about their past. too bad they didn't make it that way.
May 17, 2016 5:17 AM

Dec 2014
This was such a badly written anime, i've seen better generic fantasy rpg like animes than this shit.

May 31, 2016 2:41 PM
Dec 2015
I gave this one 2/10

Good: Matoi is so cute. More than the game itself! :3

Bad:
- What-the-heck-do-you-focus plot.
- Most chars have no personality.
- Some NPCs don't appear, or rarely.
- Barely follow the game, or episode 4 (why can Darkers go to the dimension? this doesn't explain in the game!) ~> can somebody explain what the hell is Stargazer PA???
- Unsatisfied ending ~> this hurt me the most.

Even though the game is super popular in Japan, making an anime adaptation that's worse than SAO is beyond me.
Jun 7, 2016 11:14 AM
Jun 2016
aloola said:
Aika sacrificed herself and become Darkfalz Apprentice !? her hair's color in the ending part was changed.

I didn't notice that until I've read your post. You're right! I wonder what that means. She got a pink highlight on the ends of her hair. Hmmmm.
Jun 15, 2016 4:12 AM

Dec 2012
Underwhelming episode without love confession ... I like this show, it's surprisingly entertaining to watch even if the story is poorly written and predictable.
Jul 8, 2016 1:15 AM

Feb 2016
Well I noticed 2 things. First, Aika's hair didn't just change, but her eyes got more detailed in the end. Even though the series left a lot of holes, was pretty cliched, I think it was a 3/5. Although I think that Itsuki needs to get the balls to confess, it was pretty okay. And like seriously. If you have the nerve to reach over to her shoulder Itsuki, just freaking do it, man.
Oct 10, 2016 7:49 AM

Mar 2013
not that great.... naked rina ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),
Oct 11, 2016 6:22 PM

Nov 2013
The inside of Dark Pfalz looked like a child's room. Rina seems to be a bit childish after all.

A nice bit of fanservice during the rescue of Rina.

Itsuki obtained the power of screaming, as is right and proper for a hero.

In the end Dark Flip Flop was defeated by the power of friendship and love. Business as usual.

The last scenes were sweet. Aika appeared in the most inconvenient moment though.

I'm curious, where Dark Flub went. Overall I enjoyed this anime, even if it took too much time in the first half.

7/10
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 1, 2017 9:52 AM
Sep 2016
Actually I was looking forward to a kiss between rina and the vice-president but really the end was kinda lame no... well i was waiting for a relationship or something between them and I was disappointed...
What kind of king makes is men fight at the front lines while he sits behind them relaxing?
-No game No life

Natsu wanted to be a king.... So oni-chan got an empire. Natsu & Zeref
-Fairy Tail
Jul 16, 2017 1:08 PM

Jul 2017
Ok, if it wasn't just a game, and they really needed to fight, why not use players as soldiers and send them to the places that needed and just finish it off? I mean, they can't die like the real ARKs, right? Then why risk real lifes when you just need to give players missions? And in any place they go, they are the only ones there. No one is there to fight, as if a "suppose-to-be" famous MMO would have just a couple people in a hot zone area announced to everyone. Anyway, really fun to watch, but full of plot mistakes.

[edit]
OH, ALSO, let's put one of our strongest warriors to sing for people in another world who think this is just a game! This for sure will help us win!

Anyway, is very disappointing when a plot start pretending it has a solid story, even if it progress slowly or has too much comedy, but turns everything into rainbow dust, "magical girl like" story.
Last episodes just go downhill on that track and dive into a river of "power of love" stuff, throwing everything built until then in the trash.

At the same time fun to watch and extremely disappointing.
akiraicJul 16, 2017 1:33 PM
Aug 28, 2017 12:39 PM
Mar 2010
Typical Damsel in Distress
Apr 29, 2020 9:22 PM

Feb 2014
I guess I was over excited thinking that this would be a sequel for Phantasy Oracle.

Well, somewhat it is. But well, rather than a sequel feels like more a side story.

The ending was pretty meh and the last episodes very rushed.

In general, this anime was fine at best, with a lots of standard/cliche moments specially after the first half.

At least the characters were likeable and it had a few funny moments I somewhat enjoyed, that is why my 6/10 instead of 5/10.
TechOtakuApr 29, 2020 9:28 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» It makes sense that they'd make this series...

vigorousjammer - Sep 19, 2015

4 by Lucifrost »»
Jul 17, 2022 2:37 PM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

35 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 11, 2020 4:07 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

51 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 6, 2020 6:25 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

132 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 6, 2020 12:56 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

28 by Akait »»
Aug 8, 2019 3:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.