Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2015
THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN BY: @Foxglove_Love NOT ME AND THIS FANFICTION IS A INSIDE JOKE. (#PassionTreat).

Passion-kun and his dog DogTreat. Passion-kun and DogTreat are the best of friends, but Passion-kun is still very lonely, as he has few friends. DogTreat notices this, so he asks some nature fairies for help, and they choose to grant his wish of turning him into a human for one week. Passion-kun, having thought he lost his dog, goes out searching in the rain, when he meets a stranger who is really DogTreat.
Passion-kun is distraught, but DogTreat comforts him, and they become fast friends. Passion-kun and DogTreat start hanging out all the time, and they have all sorts of fun together but Passion-kun is still upset at the loss of his faithful companion. as the last day nears, DogTreat decides he's going to tell Passion-kun how he feels, and who he really is. DogTreat is nervous as he goes to meet Passion-kun, but he can't seem to find him.
Worried that his time as a person is almost up, he frantically searches everywhere. he finally meets up with Passion-kun, who is still secretly desperate to find his dog.
DogTreat: "Passion-kun, I've been looking everywhere for you"
Passion-kun: "I'm sorry, I know you said you have to leave soon, but I just know I need to find my dog. He's always been with me"
DogTreat: "Actually...." *he hesitates* "I have something to tell you"
He suddenly remembers the deal he struck with the fairies, that if he tells Passion-kun his true identity, that he will return to being a dog immediately
DogTreat: "I... I can't say how, and I know how much your dog means to you, but... even though you just met me, I know it's strange to say but I've always been close to you"
Passion-kun: "Somehow... somehow I feel like what you're saying is true, but... I don't really understand why I'm so comfortable around you"
DogTreat: "Passion-kun.... I want to always be by your side. I want to be your companion. But.... I feel like that's not enough..."
Passion-kun: "What do you mean?"
DogTreat: "You've always been alone, even if your dog is with you. I just wish... I wish I could be there more for you"
DogTreat: "I want to be able to do what I've never been able to, to fill the emptiness in your heart..."
Passion-kun: "...."
Passion-kun: "I'm sorry but.... while I understand your feelings, I can't return them. I know I've been lonely, but... my dog means everything to me. We've always been together, and I don't know if it'll ever be the same without him..."
DogTreat suddenly realizes that he can't go on with this secret. He starts crying without being able to control himself.
DogTreat: "It's me! Passion-kun, I've been in front of you the whole time!"
Passion-kun: ".... DogTreat...?"
DogTreat: "Passion-kun... I always want to be with you."
DogTreat grabs Passion-kun's hands, but he can already feel himself turning back.
Passion-kun: "DogTreat, no, why can't you stay like this! Why didn't I realize it sooner!"
DogTreat: "Passion-kun... the truth is..."
Passion-kun: "I know, you don't have to say anything."
Passion-kun closes his eyes and as he leans in, he begins to cry. He opens his eyes and in his arms are his dog, which he thought he'd lost. But all he can do now is cry, as he realizes that he's lost something more. At that moment, his dog runs away, and even though Passion-kun tries to chase, he can't run fast because of how much he's crying. After some time, Passion-kun begins to walk home, even worse than before.

After some time, he realizes he's not even walking home, so he just continues walking, until he reaches the spot where he first met DogTreat as a human.
He looks up and sees a figure he knows, and loses his breath.
There is DogTreat, leaning over to look at a flower on the sidewalk.
DogTreat: "Oh, hello there!" *picks the flower* "I really like flowers, don't you?"
DogTreat, having felt desparate, had sought out the fairy once more to plead to turn him back into a human. The fairy agreed, but said it would cost a hefty price: his memories.
Passion-kun: "Why.... why DogTreat?"
DogTreat: "Hmmm... sorry, do I know you? You seem to know me."
Passion-kun's tears roll down silently.
Passion-kun: "No, I suppose we haven't met yet, but... I'm Passion-kun"
DogTreat: "Are you alright? What's wrong?"
Passion-kun: "Actually, I have a request.... will you.... will you stay with me?"
DogTreat looks troubled for a moment, but then smiles.
DogTreat: "Somehow... I don't know why, but I feel like that's what I wanted you to say"
Passion-kun: "I know this might seem like a burden, but... I'm in your care"
DogTreat: "I don't know if it would mean much, but I'll stay with you as long as you need"
Passion-kun suddenly wraps his arms around DogTreat and sobs uncontrollably.

It's a warm day, and Passion-kun and DogTreat walk along the sidewalk towards the market
Passion-kun: "Hey DogTreat, can I ask you something?"
DogTreat: "Somehow, I feel like you're going to ask me something troublesome for me, haha"
Passion-kun: "It's been a few months now, and we've hung out a lot together, but... what was it you saw in me that made you stay with me that first day we met. I was kind of a wreck and you still stayed with me anyway. Isn't that kind of weird?
DogTreat: "What are you talking about, I'm your companion aren't I?"
Passion-kun suddenly blushes a little and looks away, and DogTreat realizes that what he just said and looks away as well
DogTreat: "Hahaha.... I'm not really sure why I said that, but... somehow I guess it just seems instinctual"
Passion-kun: "It's alright, I guess I asked a weird question"
DogTreat: "You seem like something heavy is on your mind..."
Passion-kun: "Maybe, I'm not really sure what to say about it, it's pretty complicated"
DogTreat: "Well, if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine, I didn't mean to pry"
Passion-kun looks down, trying to organize his thoughts.
Passion-kun: "What... what do you think of me?"
DogTreat blushes a little: "I'm sorry? What do you mean"
Passion-kun: "Never mind, I guess that was really embarrassing"
DogTreat looks seriously all of a sudden at Passion-kun
DogTreat: "If... you mean what I think you mean, then... probably, I feel the same..."
Passion-kun blushes at this and looks at the ground

They keep walking for a little bit before they start laughing to break the tension
Passion-kun: "Wow, I guess that was pretty embarrassing"
DogTreat: "Yeah... but..."
Passion-kun: "But I'm glad..."
Passion-kun takes a deep breath, grabs DogTreat's hand and leans in to give him a kiss on the cheek, DogTreat blushes and looks away, but their hands never separate as they continue walking
THE END
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 28, 2016 5:50 PM

Mar 2016
#Passiontreat forever!
Hi
Mar 29, 2016 2:58 AM

Feb 2016
Beautiful ;-;
Mar 31, 2016 11:33 AM

Sep 2015
Apineapple said:
#Passiontreat forever!
Gotta ship it
Apr 3, 2016 9:01 AM

Mar 2016
That was so cute T^T PassionTreat for the win
Apr 3, 2016 11:41 AM

Mar 2016
Quiet_Maniac said:
That was so cute T^T PassionTreat for the win

Agreed Senpai 🍍
Hi
Apr 9, 2016 7:03 PM

Dec 2015
Didn't hear about this story till now

it's pretty heartwarming.
Nov 13, 2016 6:26 PM
Aug 2014
Loved it. ^-^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Gungrave Fanfic - Twisted Death (WIP)

The_Biologist - Apr 23, 2017

0 by The_Biologist »»
Apr 23, 2017 8:10 AM

» Entertain Me

removed-user - Nov 13, 2016

1 by neverhappenedago »»
Nov 13, 2016 6:31 PM

Poll: » Those Who Struggle

BlameSaiki - Aug 30, 2016

6 by BlameSaiki »»
Oct 3, 2016 4:53 PM

» Post Some Poetry~!

Foxglove_Love - Apr 1, 2016

19 by SelisBaskan »»
Jul 2, 2016 8:38 AM

» Club Story Telling

SelisBaskan - Apr 17, 2016

9 by Apineapple »»
Jun 30, 2016 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.