Forums
New
Mar 24, 2016 12:22 AM

Aug 2013
Neutral ground
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 24, 2016 12:41 AM

Aug 2013
Silver walks into the cafe and orders his usual French vanilla milkshake and sits at a table in the far corner and looks out the window*
Mar 24, 2016 1:25 AM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

The door of the cafe flew open, the bell ringing hysterically as a girl entered the building. With her hair and eyes black like the night, and that smile, seemingly cute but like hiding something, it was like there was an atmopshere change in the room. It was... Dark and heavy.

People didnt look at her, and jf they did they quickly looked away in fear of her seeing them. However, the girl didnt care about trivial things. She just took a seat in in the back of the cafe where werent so many people at an empty table and took a menu, opening it as she crossed her legs
Mar 24, 2016 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
*silver looked up as he caught her scent and smiled wickedly*looks like a vampire and she is wearing sekeu academy uniform *He mumbles to himself as he continues to finish his milkshake*
Mar 24, 2016 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

If Silver were to look her way he would see the girl look in his way from above the menu. He couldnt see her mouth from there, but he could guess from her eyes one thing: she was smiling in a sly way.

After she was done she closed her menu and gestured for a waiter to come over. After one of them eventually mustered up courage, the girl told him that she wanted a chocolate cake and a strawberry milkshake, at which the waiter quickly nodded before he left in a rush. Giggling softly to herself, the girl leaned back in her chair as she stretched her arms.
Mar 24, 2016 12:53 PM

Aug 2013
*silver finishes his milkshake then stands up leaving a tip on the table under the glass, he then walks up to the counter and pays for it as he turns around his eyes flash a dark red as he looks at the girl letting off a instant but strong reand controlled release of monster pressure*what will she do he wonders to himself will she bite the hook or will she stay calm and not do anything*he mumbles to himself , he continues to look at the girl atching her slightest movement*
Mar 24, 2016 1:29 PM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

All this time while waiting she had been watching Silver with her pitch black eyes, following his every move. Eventually she saw him stand up and pay, but then he suddenly turned her way and stared at her, attempting to put pressure on her... Idiot. At his effort she lightly smirked, her dark eyes glinting red as she just gestured Silver to come over. She wasnt afraid
Mar 24, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
*silver smiled as he tilted his head back still looking at her and began to walk towards her table but turned at the door and walked outside and past the window where she sat at and spike softly*we will meet again student of sekue count on it vampire
Mar 25, 2016 6:36 AM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

It seemed that Silver avoided her direct challenge as he went outside and passed by the window she was sitting by, telling her something in a soft voice.

-Ara ara, I cant wait to see what you have in store, dog of Seketsa. she told him defyingly with a confident smile.
Mar 25, 2016 10:00 AM

Aug 2013
*silver vanishes from siggt outside the window as a couple of teachers sat back down and the cafe manger went back to work all exclaiming*"that damn kid is always trouble he finds trouble where ever he goes"
Mar 25, 2016 10:43 AM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

After she watched Silver leave she noticed the atmosphere lessen up a little bit as teachers sat down and waiters continued to work. Hearing their comment she smirked lightly to herself, then she closed her eyes as she took a deep breath and swiped her hand in front of her face downwards like an actor going in role.

Opening her eyes, she opened her eyes and smiled cutely as she stood up. Arrranging her council uniform, she strut confidently to a table with teacher. She could grab some intel and fool some people.

-Excuse me, but can you please tell me who was that boy earlier? she asked in a seemingly innocent tone.
Mar 25, 2016 10:55 AM

Aug 2013
The teacher looks at the girl and exclaims*"he is a monster upon momsters he causes trouble everyday here disregarding this being neutral territory for all including both schools one is sekue your school and then his school seketsa acadamy,but deep down i dont think he is a terrible person honestly i dont know much of the details about him ive only lived here a short while
Mar 25, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

A monster upon monsters? Hmph, we'll see about that. she tought as she smirked in her mind, even if she still showed a cute smile. She was an expert at thinking something and showing a completely different thing.

-Ah, I see, I see. Thank you for your explanation. she told the teacher as she lightly bowed in gratitude, then she averted her gaze as she played the shy girl. Ummm, could you please tell me his name? I dont remember seeing him at my school, but he threatened me that he will come after me. I just want to be prepared for anything...

She twisted a bit what Silver said on purpose, but this was all part of the act
Mar 25, 2016 12:36 PM

Aug 2013
His name ....*the manager walked up and mentiomed the boys name with a few details of his past fights with other s classes*his name is silver rose he goes to seketsa acadamy he is the the schools president he isnt a normal s class momster not in the slightest he .......lets just say his past fights habe ended rather badly here he always co,es out the victor and each time his eyes those cold bloody red eyes grow darker amd darker as he grows more cold imside but its to be expected given his past always alone he did what he had to to survive even now he stays aline and avoids others as if he is the only ome alive ive watched over him since he was little but only around here im secret he comes and goes so,etimes he doesnt show up for days next thing you know theres been a murder of some other kid theres never a witness to see it but i know its him my advice to you vampire girl dont get involved with him and drop your act*the store manger exclaims looking at the girl*i was watching from the kitchen i saw your gensture towards him dont antogonize hm thats one mistake they always makesure vampires are strong but a werewolf with a bloodlust is almost impossible to take down ive seen my fair share in this life of mine.....*the cafe manager walks back to the kitchen and opens the door amd looks back and speaks before he walks thru*remeber what i said girl avoid silver at all costs i dont want to hear about another murder like all the others ive warned he is extremely dangerous
Mar 25, 2016 1:08 PM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

Hmmm, looks like the manager saw her trick. Maybe she should try to stab him repeatedly tonight after he has some sex with his wife, then throw him in an incinerator she so convenietly knows where it's placed.

She had listened to his story with a cute smile, a strange glint in her eyes when he mentioned the series of murder, she even kept her cute smile after he exposed her. After that the manager headed to the kitchen door and warned her, but she just looked at him. She smiled cutely, but her pupils were now blank.

- Ill make sure you wont hear about him commiting another murder. she said in a dark tone, her whole image being very scary
Mar 25, 2016 1:46 PM

Aug 2013
*not long after silver comes flying threw the window and crashes into the coumter in his monster form then stands back up unaffected and taunts some one with his words and red tinted black eyes*is that all you have haha my dead grandma hits harder then you do my turn*silver vanishes as the blood super moon appears in the sky during the dayall the teachers and the manager try to stop the comotion but the manager knows its no use*i will rip your throat out kid you fucked up picking a fight with me*silver was moving to fast for any trained eye to keep up with him on every move before he would vanish again,the manager steps in between the silver and the other person in hopes of silver stopping*
Mar 25, 2016 1:56 PM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

Like at command Silver flew through the window and crashed on the counter, seemingly battling someone outside her line of sight. As the blood moon appeared everyone seemed to panick or trying to stop the panick... But Haruka was calm. No, not calm...

Looking up at the blood moon shining on the blue sky she smirked. She was excited! Her eyes had turned a dark red by now, she having no problem tracking Silver's movements. The manager tried to cut Silver's way, but Haruka just sighed at his idiocy. She just casually started walking tiwards the manager, knowing that Silver will pass by there on the way to his opponent. When he did she showed a wicked smile as she raised her arm quickly and quickly brought it down on Silver, elbowing him in his back with huge strenght as the brute force should stop and slam Silver in the ground.

- Oi oi, not nice to barge in while Im waiting for my meal. Not nice at all. she said in a dark tone. Her voice, her wicked smile, her blank pupils... she emanated a sheer, dark atmosphere. She was bad news...
Mar 25, 2016 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
Silver stood back up and shook off the blow from behind him*that was a big mistake vampire girl but fine ill take you on if thats what you wish*the super blood moon grew bigger and much more brighter then beforeas the sky began to be swallowed in red*"EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!"*screams the cafe manager*you kids are so troublesome coming into my cafe and causing a ruckus *as the moon got bigger and brighter silver got stronger and faster with each passing second*tell me do you realise as the moon becomes bigger and brighter werewolfs grow in speed and strength also sure vampires are strong but you cant hit what you cant catch "silver enough!!!!!!!exclaims the manager*
Mar 26, 2016 1:06 AM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

She just smirked as she watched Silver stand up and threaten her as the sky was bathed in crimson red. As the people ran away and in fear and the manager was shouting orders and also at them. However, she just stood her ground as she looked at Silver, smirking as she eyes had a strange glint in them, a red. She looked at him and stood there...

Untill she burst into a hysterical laughter, bending forwards as she held her stomach. This all... amused her!

-God, you almost got me there. Good joke, good joke. she said as she kept laughing, but eventually she started to calm down, untill there was just a chuckle, followed by nothing.

As the silence prolongued her smiled eventually faded, then she stood straight as she looked at Silver, her eyes blank and void of life and her face wearing a big shadow over it.

- You really want to die, dont you? she asked him in a creepy tone, her image even scarried than earlier
Mar 26, 2016 10:53 AM

Aug 2013
Your not the first to ask me that vampire but so far no one has ben able to kill me *silver looks back at her with his red tented black eyes then reverts to his half form* my half form is all i need to crush vampires i doubt your any exception as long as my super blood moon is out im invincible or did you not learn that from your parents*silver smirks back taunghting her*ill tell you what since im a gentleman ill let you go first but you better make it count cause im a lone wolf i survive
Mar 26, 2016 12:04 PM

Jul 2014
Haruka Kirisaki

Silver's taunt was useless against Haruka. Why? Because while she's in this state Haruka doesnt give a flying fuck. She was facing Silver, like looking through him, or maybe even staring deep into his soul with her blank eues. A terrifying bloodlust could be felt from her as she took a steo forward, then another, then another.

That was Silver's first mistake.

-Like I care about parents, manners or other shit. Do I have to care about anything but my survival? she asked Silver in her blank tone as she got closer, step by step.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Character creations

Zyphkin - Feb 25, 2016

5 by Morco3131 »»
Apr 1, 2016 2:08 PM

» Seketsa.acadamy

Zyphkin - Feb 26, 2016

1 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Mar 28, 2016 8:15 PM

» Sekue high

Zyphkin - Feb 26, 2016

1 by Dorky »»
Mar 14, 2016 7:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.