Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 11, 2015 6:34 AM
Mar 2013
I know what i am going to say is ridiculous but just an opinion is kiss x manga the online manga series by Yasuhiro Kano cancelled? cause there isn't a single popularity reaction on that series and i felt that it's about to cancelled like the rest of his mangas he does , if it is really cancelled i wish Yasuhiro should just quit jump and Shueisha and maybe work in other manga publishing companies like weekly shonen magazine of kodonasha or something or maybe move to america because americans love his works so maybe he can make a graphic novel or webcomic to the american audience with a new series probably loosely based on his life or something.

so anyway my point is Is kissxdeath manga about to be cancelled?

Dec 20, 2015 12:30 AM
Dec 2012
Hasn't yet its still ongoing with 31 chapters release every other Thursday this may be a good one for him

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00002975_57
Dec 20, 2015 9:29 AM
Mar 2013
Sutatenken said:
Hasn't yet its still ongoing with 31 chapters release every other Thursday this may be a good one for him

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00002975_57

Okay. but still it didn't get more popularity and it didn't get an anime adaptation.
Dec 29, 2015 7:54 PM

Feb 2015
As long as the series has its fans I'm sure it will keep going, like you said his works ate good and I really like his artwork. Maybe they ate waiting for the manga to conclude before giving it an anime, my fingers are crossed the premise is really good.
Jan 21, 2016 1:12 PM

Aug 2012
As a huge fan of Mx0 and having had some HUGE disappointments recently (Sidonia no Kishi manga ending, GANTZ manga ending before, Claymore manga ending, Tokyo Ghoul season 2 ending, Welcome to the NHK anime ending (though not as much as the aforedmentioned ones)...

I WILL WAIT years if needed to see if this one gets axed or gets scrapped by the author himself or get a troll ending.

I'm tired of huge ending disappointments so I'll make sure to only read/watch finished series that don't have a shitty ending from now on.

A good run is nice, but if the ending is horrible it ruins the whole run for me cause the aftertaste is terrible and stays for a lot longer.

Jan 31, 2016 8:22 PM
Mar 2013
symbiotic said:
Maybe they are waiting for the manga to conclude before giving it an anime, my fingers are crossed the premise is really good.

Good point.

Hyunckel said:
As a huge fan of Mx0 and having had some HUGE disappointments recently (Sidonia no Kishi manga ending, GANTZ manga ending before, Claymore manga ending, Tokyo Ghoul season 2 ending, Welcome to the NHK anime ending (though not as much as the aforedmentioned ones)...

I WILL WAIT years if needed to see if this one gets axed or gets scrapped by the author himself or get a troll ending.

I'm tired of huge ending disappointments so I'll make sure to only read/watch finished series that don't have a shitty ending from now on.

A good run is nice, but if the ending is horrible it ruins the whole run for me cause the aftertaste is terrible and stays for a lot longer.

I am with you brother.
Jun 15, 2016 10:32 PM

Mar 2015
yes... not now, but soon...it's kano guys... from the author of pretty face, kagami no kuni and MXO, what do you expect?

jokes aside... no, there is none information about that yet... don't really surprised thou if it happened... but it's on new magazine, so the competition shouldn't be as harsh as wsj.. but look like they have no mercy either thou...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 19, 2016 7:33 PM
Mar 2013
Kuma said:
yes... not now, but soon...it's kano guys... from the author of pretty face, kagami no kuni and MXO, what do you expect?

jokes aside... no, there is none information about that yet... don't really surprised thou if it happened... but it's on new magazine, so the competition shouldn't be as harsh as wsj.. but look like they have no mercy either thou...

I have a feeling that this manga would get another chance even though we didn't get a new information of which magazine it will transfer though it is still a digital manga or whether it will get a anime adaptation or not.
johnknight648Jun 19, 2016 8:16 PM
Jun 19, 2016 8:44 PM

Mar 2015
johnknight648 said:
Kuma said:

I have a feeling that this manga would get another chance even though we didn't get a new information of which magazine it will transfer though it is still a digital manga or whether it will get a anime adaptation or not.

i don't remember any magazine transfered from shounen jump+... they are still printed normally in tankubon release... this magazine still work normaly like another magazine... there are already web/digital manga under sueisha... and they are usually the one recheived from another magazine, not the reverse..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 20, 2016 7:13 AM
Mar 2013
Kuma said:

i don't remember any magazine transfered from shounen jump+... they are still printed normally in tankubon release... this magazine still work normaly like another magazine... there are already web/digital manga under sueisha... and they are usually the one recheived from another magazine, not the reverse..

Hmmmm, you may be right.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Death Chapter 85 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jan 22, 2019

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jul 13, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Death Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2014

6 by ttcchen »»
Dec 21, 2019 2:28 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Death Chapter 66 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2018

0 by Stark700 »»
Oct 28, 2018 8:43 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Death Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

1 by Wolf48 »»
Sep 21, 2018 8:17 AM

» Kiss x Death Chapter 60.5 Discussion

Slyver - Sep 13, 2018

0 by Slyver »»
Sep 13, 2018 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.