Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2009 2:08 PM

May 2009
Why?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 24, 2009 8:17 AM
Jul 2009
how he acts around everybody (I really just like him) He's adorable when he acts funny. I'm just so... Well I also like the side of him, when he's in love with Kaname, like a little boy in love. (when they were first introduce to each other)
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Aug 24, 2009 2:49 PM

Feb 2009
hes got a kind and loyal heart,and hes an amazing charactor,no 2 ways about it!

Click for f***ing awsomeness:

Nov 26, 2009 12:37 AM
Jul 2009
i like him because of his attitude.. >.< he's also good looking and he have the power(ice) that i like! >.< he's the best!!!
Jan 6, 2010 5:57 AM

Oct 2008
There's something undeniable and charismatic about Aidou. He's physically gorgeous, like all the vampires in the series. But despite that, I find his character intoxicating to read. He doesn't get much screen time, though. He's sweet, funny, complicated, stubborn, and fiery. He's the only male character I've noticed that doesn't really like Yuuki. Instead his affection is towards the male lead, Kaname. So intriguing.
Jan 23, 2010 2:22 PM

Apr 2009
he is cute and if he wasnt there the whole anime wounldt be like that xD

Feb 10, 2010 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
cause hes funny and i have a thing 4 ice users XD
Jul 5, 2010 7:29 AM

Oct 2008
There's lots of reasons why I love Aidou, but the number one reason is because I'm a sucker for the secondary/third characters. I like Kaname and Zero, and Yuuki to an extend, but Aidou was the one who popped out at me. His looks were a beacon but reading beyond that natural good-looks I found a silly, sometimes lonely, adorable boy. Also, his obsession with Kaname is phenomenal. We get our best Aidou looks when he's thinking of Kaname.

Bottom line is, he's a wonderful character who'd I'd love to see get more screen time. He deserves it. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.