Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2011 7:30 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What do you know? Turning profits out of the sexual perversions of the train riders to save a railroad company going bankrupt and that in turn to save their town. That's not only three birds in one stone but four!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 21, 2015 4:49 AM

Oct 2013
The body detail is really good with the shading/lighting and lines. Reaction of the body is good as well. The animation is a bit jerky when they're moving fast, though.

The story is interesting indeed with trying to save the railroad business and town by using the train to gather together molestors and girls who want to be molested.

The mc is a likeable guy as well with the way he wins over the girls.
Feb 20, 2017 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
I laughed when the green haired girl ran into her mom on the train. Aside from that one laugh, I didn't get much else from the episode.
Dec 15, 2020 12:54 PM

Sep 2010
Story seems pretty "deep" although its a Hentai :-D
Apr 21, 2023 8:41 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, that office worker chick is my type! I enjoyed watching her get gangbanged!
That is such a nice way for mother and daughter to bond! lol
I wish I could commute on that train all the time!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saishuu Chikan Densha Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Jun 1, 2011

4 by Fushigiman »»
Aug 10, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Saishuu Chikan Densha Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Jun 1, 2011

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 21, 2023 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.