Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2015 5:27 PM
Jun 2013
I personally love both seasons of the anime and the music is one of my favorite parts. Can't wait for the original sound tracks to be released and also the last two episodes :D

What are your guys' thoughts on this show?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 13, 2015 6:23 PM

Apr 2013
The whole anime overall is 8/10 for me. Plot-wise nothing really significant happens in the anime feels rushed and leaves the viewer with a lot of questions about the seires. But like most seires, they are limited to time etc.. pretty plan and simple plot overall if you ask me.

There are other key factors that give me reason to give this anime a higher rating.
The animation and action scenes in the anime are pretty well done. It clearly shows modernization and how anime art style has evolving.
The soundtrack is absolutely wonderful, the soundtrack is actually one of the reasons that I picked up on this series.

K pretty interesting experience in my books. Despite me being picky about the plot, the wonderful art style and music make up for it.
I highly recommend watching this anime to someone who will watch the anime for mostly the art style, music and cool fight scenes. Overall, 8/10 anime!
nyaa!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» 2016 Anime

Resira - Dec 19, 2015

6 by PleaseMerch »»
Jan 2, 2016 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.