Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2015 10:28 AM

Feb 2015
[color=purple]Eleanor Nanami[/color]

Couldn't care enough about it to bother. I didn't need to after all. A few elementary deductions are all it takes to surmise its contents. Considering how I was sent down here with the letter it is obvious that this letter is in fact instructions relating to me. But what am I to do?" Her question was rhetorical of course. Walking towards the dorm's window, she pensively stared outside through the blinds as she thought. It was hard to focus on things when your mind was as tainted by melancholy as hers was.

"That's the easy part of all this. Considering how little father thinks of me; and how highly he inversely regards you, I can only deduce that he wants me to cater to your needs. A servant maybe? Maid? Pray tell, what did this bastard pawn me off to you as? Or am I wrong?" This subtle expression of frustration was the first shred of emotion she displayed since she entered the room; they were consistently few and far between.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Dec 4, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Surprised at how spot on Ellie was, he shrugged his shoulders. I guess I have to hand it to her, Ellie is definitely not stupid He thought to himself.
Deciding it was probably for the best he decided to pass off a small lie.

"Not exactly, he knows how you trained and has requested you join this school alongside me and train with me as a sparring partner" Roa said calmly hoping he sounded genuine.

Flow Water Spirit Roa released his blade to shred the letter to bits. Walking closer to Ellie but still standing a few meters behind her "You know I never tried to take his attention for myself, right?" While saying this he was letting his sword liquefy and reabsorb itself into his skin.
Dec 4, 2015 10:54 AM

Feb 2015
Eleanor Nanami

"You have just proven me to be correct. You seemed willing to present me with the letter before I began speaking. Then, all of a sudden, you decided to dispose of it. Such a fate could befall the parchment only if my assumptions had been proven correct. Typical," she replied, not particularly caring that she was correct. She wasn't completely void of emotion, however, as Roa's roommate was about to learn.

It was the comment about not trying to take her father's attention that set her off. She remained staring out the window with her hands pressed down on the sill but a faint noise began to emit from the area she resided in. It was the wooden sill, contorted and crushed by her furious grip.

"Sure you want to start this now? In front of your roommate?" She asked, turning her head exasperatingly slowly until her right eye, now burning a sanguine red, shot a glance at Roa.

Dec 4, 2015 11:02 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

"You didn't seem to care for the letter and I'd read it, why not just shred it and be done with it?" Trying to play it off as a casual thing. "You're still as hateful of me as always Ellie..."

Looking at her crushing grip on the sill, sinking a slight gulp, but he'd learned to stand firm against Ellie, or he'd just be trampled when she got in a mood.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Stretching out his arm in front of him he dropped in a low stance, a position he knew Ellie had seen before (Just a standard position he adopts when about to summon Water Spirit for actual combat)
Dec 4, 2015 11:20 AM

Feb 2015
[color=purple]Eleanor Nanami[/color]

Ellie was fully prepared to rise to the challenge. Turning around and leaving the windowsill singed by burning hands, she was about to make a move when she remembered that his roommate was still here.

"Perhaps now isn't the time after all," she announced, shooting a glance at the girl. Stuffing her hands into her skirt pockets, self-sewn, she ambled towards the door.

"You held your ground at least. Good," she muttered in passing as she flicked the large strand of hair that always stuck up from the top of his head with her hand, something she always did to him when he impressed her, before rooting it back into her pocket and leaving.

Dec 4, 2015 11:27 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching her eyes flinch towards Fate and what she said, he rose from his stance and nodded.
Just as Ellie was passing by him, he felt that long forgotten gentle flick of his uncontrollable stand of hair. I impressed her? He wondered, she hadn't done this for a very longtime, it was quite comforting in its own strange way.

"I'll see you later Ellie" He said as Ellie was exiting his dorm room, figuring he'd leave soon too, but he'd wait for her to get further away before exiting himself.
Dec 4, 2015 2:46 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

What just happened? The girl had said "not you" and walked right past Fate. She went to Roa and Fate leaned on a nearby wall to watch the two interact. They had an odd relationship. He seemed to be defending her from something. It was weird to Fate. Then they started to pick a fight with one another. Fate had no idea what was going on so she wanted answers. The girl referred as Ellie had left and she was now in the room alone with Roa.

Who was she?

This would come off sounding like a jealous girl friend however she would not meaning for it to be that way at all.
Zen💀

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 4, 2015 3:03 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Rubbing his temples, he turned around looked at Fate lounging at the wall.
"Yeah, sorry you had to see that, her name is Eleanor Nanami daughter of my esteemed swordsmaster and also the child he ignored in favor of me." The last part was said in a dejected manner.

"Our relationship is complicated, I've been trying to make friends with her for years, but she hasn't had it easy. And it's really not my place to tell her story" He said heaving in a big sigh.

Moving back to his bedside cupboard to take our his headphones, he plopped unto his bed once more, pulling the headphones around his neck he turned to look at Fate "She's the first person my age I ever tried befriending, and you can see how that went"
Dec 4, 2015 3:59 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa spouted some family drama she didn't really care about but he introduced some kind if relationship so that was enough. As long as she was not anyone who would or could harm her. Everything would be okay.

First person you tried befriending but you failed? HA. You really know how to treat your women huh? Hahahaaa.

She continued to laugh at him and his misery for a while.

So you still trying to be her friend?
Zen💀

Dec 4, 2015 4:05 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching Fate just completely dying of laughter at his misfortune, he started giving her his best stink eye. Realizing the situation though, Roa himself gave out a small laugh at the sheer stupidity of it.

"Yeah, I'm trying to befriend her, she REALLY doesn't like me though, so it's kinda uphill for me" He said standing back up from his bed, making his way towards the door
Dec 4, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

She decided not to respond to him and instead gave him a small smile. She was ready to pick a fight with someone for some reason and she decided not for Roa to be her victim. She decided to leave with a "good luck". If he did not stop her.
Zen💀

Dec 4, 2015 4:57 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Fate getting up to leave, as she walked out the door he heard a "good luck" from her. Chucking he replied "I'm gonna need it!"
Roa would put away the rest of his things before setting out to find something to do
Dec 4, 2015 5:56 PM
Aug 2014
Ravel
*Ravel walked into Roa*"Oh sorry oh wait I know you from class hey want to do a mission with me ive had trouble finding a partner"
Dec 4, 2015 6:00 PM

Oct 2014
Roa (btw is Ravel actually as tall as Natala from Akame Ga kill?)

Catching his step quickly, he looked at the guy before him, quickly remembering him as a very polite student he'd met in class. "A mission? Well sure, what're we going to be doing?" He nodded to Ravel.
Dec 4, 2015 6:08 PM
Aug 2014
(Yea id say hes tall)
Ravel
"Yea theres a wyrmling hunting mission that we can do and the reward is pretty good"
Dec 4, 2015 6:10 PM

Oct 2014
(Dang son, kids be growing up fast these days xD I'm gonna have Roa assume Ravel is his senior, since Roa isn't the tallest, just avg height)
Roa

"Alright, lead the way Ravel" He said motioning for Ravel to go ahead and that he would follow, before moving out he closes his dorm door and locks it, knowing Fate has another key for the door.
Dec 4, 2015 6:21 PM
Aug 2014
Ravel
"Well I don't know a lot about dragons so we should go to the library first and get some info on them"
(Ill make the mission thread)
Dec 4, 2015 6:23 PM

Oct 2014
Roa
Not saying anything just nodding his consent and following Ravels lead.
(Just let me know when we're ready to roll)
Dec 4, 2015 6:25 PM
Aug 2014
(The thread is made so we can post there now)
Dec 7, 2015 8:43 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Heaving an unconscious Fate back into their dorm room, he gently put her down on her bed and wrapped her wounds before draping a blanket over her, after having done that Roa went to sit down on his own bed, just holding his head in his hands.

Wondering about what Fate had said, and her apparent fear of seeing a doctor.
Dec 7, 2015 9:40 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Fate wakes up and looks around. She thought that Roa would take her to the infirmary anyway but once she realized she was lying on her bed she lied back down.

So what do you want Roa? You didn't take me like I asked...I'm guessing you want something that I can offer then?

She would Touch her wrapped head where the wound is and wince in pain but continue to play with it seemingly not learning her lesson the first time.
Zen💀

Dec 7, 2015 9:43 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Flinching and staring toward Fates bed as he hears her rustle the cover. Listening to what she had to said he scrounges up his face. "

I don't want anything from you, answers would be nice, but honestly I don't care too much. You got your way, isn't that good enough?"

Sighing audibly he'd roll over on his bed, back facing away from Fate, he then pulls on his headphones, leaving one ear uncovered.
Dec 7, 2015 10:13 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa was obviously upset with her. At least that's what she saw. It made her angry. She had to keep her temper under control. Her parents had told her to make sure she had at least one 'friend' to back her just in case things became bad. It was the last thing they told her before- No now was not the time for thoughts like that. With an angry voice that she could not contain she blurted out.

What's your problem? I did get my way! What do you want? Thanks? I just...

She quickly looked over the room for anyone who might be standing around but she saw no one in the immediate area.

I can't stand the sight of a lot of blood okay? Small cuts are fine but...lots of blood I cant do....Is that what you wanted to know?

She didn't think that he might have wanted to know that and it didn't even cross her mind. She honestly thought her reason was normal and that everybody thought the same thing.
Zen💀

Dec 7, 2015 10:20 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Listening what Fate was saying, it wasn't helping him at all. She's afraid of blood? So fucking what that shouldn't mean she can't go to the infirmary, there's a reason you go to the infirmary and it's not to see blood, it's to get your bleeding fixed, didn't she understand that??

"My problem? You're in no position to take that tone with me" Roa stands up, towering above where Fate was currently lying down. He was just staring down at her, trying to hold her gaze not letting her flinch away.

"I don't care about you not tolerating blood well, that's something you haven't told me yet, but that's what it is. My problem is you being shy of going to the infirmary, what the hell is up with that?" Roa said with a slight clip to his voice.
Dec 7, 2015 10:42 PM

Jul 2011
(*cracks knuckles* Challenge accepted)
Fate Valentine

Roa got up and went over to Fate. Looking down at her like that and the yelling had made her feel an odd way. Nobody had taken this tone with her for this reason before. Her cheeks went a little red and tears had formed in her eyes but would not fall. Her heart started racing and some mixed emotions had went through her at the same time. She was stuck on his gaze for her eye could not gravitate away from his no matter how hard she tried. His question seem stupid to her. She would start to pout and her tears had started falling out of her eyes however she still tried to keep a tough front. She threw a very weak punch at his chest. It would move very slowly and would be easy to intercept by catching it or moving it out of the way.

The reason is because when ever I heard someone getting taken to the infirmary or going to see a doctor....That person would never come out from the room they entered. The infirmary is a place to go die right? The doctor is death itself right? That's what my parents told me.

(Short OOC explanation for clarification

Her face would get a little more red and she would finally brake the gaze. She had no idea what she was feeling at the moment but she didn't like it.

Zen💀

Dec 7, 2015 10:53 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Tears, was the first thing Roa noticed as he kept speaking in a firm voice, but what in the world was she talking about? Infirmary being a place to go and die? What was she thinking, that the doctor was some sort of grim reaper meant to slay all who dared enter his domain? This was utterly ludicrous to Roa, and he just stared down at her. And then the tears had started dropping, but Fate seemed to not acknowledge them being there.

Roa, seeing the weak punch being thrown towards him, didn't even bother moving and just let it bounce off his chest, not reacting to it and just started searching for her eyes again, since she at last seemed to break eye contact with him.

"What're you talking about? The infirmary isn't where you go to get executed, there's a doctor there who helps and treats your wounds, I can do some of it. But I never got much teaching in the arts of medicine. Your parents lied" Roa said with finality in his voice.

Not noticing the tint of red no her cheeks Roa shook his head and went to sit on his bead once more, this time staring towards Fate waiting for a response.
Dec 8, 2015 7:33 AM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa had told her parents had lied which she was perfectly okay with. The realization that her parents had lied to her was not that shocking. Roa said that he can do some of that stuff as well. She didn't want him to leave just yet so when he walked away she would grab him by whatever part of his body was closest to her.

Sitting up again made her a little dizzy but she would not let go. If she ended up grabbing his hand she would hold on to it for a moment but then let go. If it was anywhere else she wold just hold on to it even if he tried to walk away.

Treat your wounds? So my parents lied to me again? Damn it! Next thing you are going to tell me is that taking peoples things without permission is wrong? This is crazy.... Roa.... Just now you made me feel a certain way.... It was like...When you told me the 'truth' I felt like an idiot and wanted to shy away from you. Why?

Fate had never been embarrassed before in her life. Being raised by bandits will do that to you.[/quote]
Zen💀

Dec 8, 2015 2:25 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

As Roa started to back away from Fate, he was grapped by the hand by Fate he looked down giving her a questioning look. Listening to what she said just confused Roa, he made her feel like shying away from him?

"I'm not sure why, I've been without friends most of my life. But yes, your parents most definitely lied to you. How are you feeling by the way? Do you need me to take you to the infirmary and get patched up better?" He turned to face her again, tightening his grip around her hand slightly. Looking worried for her, but also trying to look stern at the same time, it was a strange look with the two looks being mixed.
YliariDec 8, 2015 5:49 PM
Dec 8, 2015 9:21 PM

Jul 2011
[quote=Zeno]
Fate Valentine

[quote]She was a little confused by his look. She let go of him and took a deep breath.

The cut itself does not hurt that much. It was just looking at the blood which caused this.

Roa treating her wound could possibly know that her 'cut' would be slightly worse that she was making it out to be however it was nothing life threatening.

She would fold her arms and look away. Her red face would subside and she would attempt to get up on her feet if Roa would let her.
Zen💀

Dec 8, 2015 10:07 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Fate shake it off, he knew she was playing her injury down, but if she didn't want to go he wasn't going to be the one forcing her there, after all it wasn't life threatening.

"Alright, you don't have to go" Roa agreed with a nod.

Seeing Fate look away then steel herself and try to get up, Roa would move to assist and try to shoulder some of her weight if she started to wobble again.
YliariDec 9, 2015 12:53 PM
Dec 9, 2015 10:55 AM

Jul 2011
(who's Ellie? The last of us? XD)
Fate Valentine

Fate stood up on the side of her bed and saw that Roa was ready to help her up. She looked at him with a straight face and decided to use him since he was there.

Carry me.

She would say this with a straight face so she seemed pretty serious about it. She reached her arms out towards him in an open manner so that she could get picked up.

If he did pick her up she would then say.

Put me down.

Once he put her down on the ground She would brush her body off and look at him.

Go get me something to drink.

She would then point away in another direction. She would wait and see if he did this as well.
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 12:52 PM

Oct 2014
(Oh sorry, was super tired last night and just kinda spaced out while typing xD)
Roa

Moving to pick her up per her request, he picked her gently up minding her injury.
Then Fate told him to put her back down What in the world is this girl thinking? He just thought to himself but complied and put her back down.

She was starting at him again, and then in the same tone as before told him to get her something to drink. Looking skeptical at her, Roa moved to get her a water bottle.
"Just water is fine?" He said over his shoulder as he walked to the fridge.
Ignoring her pointing in a random direction.
Dec 9, 2015 1:20 PM

Jul 2011
Fate "Ellie" Valentine

Fate cocked her head to the side when he fulfilled her request. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She then pointed at it and pointed at the water. This situation entertained her very much so at this point she was smiling with her mouth open. If he were to poor the water in her mouth she would look at him with a smile. If not other events would occur.
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 3:03 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Adorning a cheeky grin at Fates request, he instead of pouring the water gently as he summarized she was expecting, he turned the bottle on it's head and crunched it down. Then right after doing so Roa was dying of laughter clutching his stomach.
"Oh, you didn't mean for me to poor so fast?" He said with a huge smile on his face
Dec 9, 2015 3:33 PM

Jul 2011
Fate "Ellie" Valentine

The water had fallen on her in slow motion to her. It made her hair wet and got all over he clothes. She pouted then made her angry delinquent face. She walked around and moved to the refrigerator and got her own water. She moved back in front of Roa and pushed him down on her bed. She would quickly straddle him and look down on his face with the water in hand. If she was successful she would say.

The tides have turned. Now repent!

She would then poor the water over his face and shirt. She would then laugh.
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 4:13 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Still dying with laughter, Roa didn't notice Fate get up and walk to the fridge to get him a 'drink'. When she apparently came, back Roa suddenly fell on her bed with Fate straddling him? Oh you've gotta be kidding me.. Was Roas first thought as he started up towards his watery doom.

Considering that his blade is water based, it was in hindsight quite silly the way he feared the soaked Fate sitting on him with a water bottle.

"Uhm, mercy?" He said right before he got soaked with water, looking at her with the most deadpan face he could muster before he also started to laugh with her, roaring out his laughter it was a deep one coming all the way from his belly.
Dec 9, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2011
Fate "Ellie" Valentine

[quote]He clothes were now wet so she had to go bathe and change and she began to take her top off. Then she realized that she was still on top of Roa. She would get off then proceed to strip. For some reason she felt more shy about it this time. She would then go to the bathroom to take a shower completely forgetting about her cut that was most likely still open.
ZenoDec 9, 2015 4:39 PM
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 4:45 PM

Oct 2014
Roa (Gonna time skip it until she's showered? Also would you like the thoughts to be in bold too?)

Watching Fate being to strip untop of him Roa just went beet red and all laughter instantly seized What do I even do in this situation?!?!? Was what he liked to have thought but all that came through was just like stutter on a tv monitor.

And then Fate had gotten up and gone to the bathroom and Roa just lay there on the bed, soaked in water thinking What the hell just happened

He then used his blade to collect the water that had soaked through his clothes. When his thoughts were out of the gutter he did, so it would take some time.
Dec 9, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2011
(A very small time skip, Italics in bold is more like a whisper in my experience.)
Fate Valentine

She stepped into the shower and started cleaning herself. The water started to turn red after a while however. It was only a little bit of red but she knew what it was. She had forgotten about the cut on her head and fell down and hit her head against the tub. The cut to open up a little bit more and she was now a bit dizzy.

A thump would be heard from outside the bath room and the water would sound like its hitting the tub floor instead of a person's body.

If Roa would come to check on her he would see her naked body leaning on the side of her tub and her cut, now wound, reopened.
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 5:37 PM

Oct 2014
(Alright cool, will keep whispers in italic bold then ^^)
Roa

After having cleaned himself of the water, Roa just kept lying down on the Fates bed. Just thinking things through not really doing anything, until he heard a loud thud from the bathroom. He rushed over to the door and shouted in "Is everything okay Fate?"

If he didn't hear a response shortly he'd rush inside to assist if any way he could.

(Btw, not sure if we can go into anything with nudity. Pretty sure it's against the rules of the club)
Dec 9, 2015 5:40 PM

Apr 2014
(Nah that is allowed I said very undescriptive nudity is the maximum I'll allow also sorry for intruding was reading your guys rp as it interested me)
Dec 9, 2015 5:42 PM

Oct 2014
(It's completely fine that you read it, quite happy you find it enjoyable. Alright, just didn't wanna break any rules by accident.)
Dec 9, 2015 5:49 PM

Jul 2011
(It's cool and thanks for the confirmation. I was trying not to be specific.)
Fate Valentine

Fate would roll hearing Roa's voice. Oh no he's going to see me like this again...and this time nude...why do I care about that? This is confusing....I feel...oh

A feint Roa... escaped Fate's lips and she started to fall unconscious. She tried to get up but the blood started dripping on the side of the tub which made her arms go weak.
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 5:54 PM

Oct 2014
Roa

Hearing the soft whisper of his name Roa completely kicked the door off its hinges (I'm assuming it's locked and if it wasn't well fuck we need a new door) rushing inside he saw Fate lying in the bath bleeding profusely, not caring about her nude form. He wrapped her in a towel.

Flow Water Spirit; Wrath of the Sea Roa activated the strongest from of his blade to increase his speed before he rushed out of the dorm. Storming towards the infirmary not caring about anyone in his path.

(Vampire, you wanna do the infirmary nurse/doctor? Gonna continue the post there instead or if you want anyone to get rushed past by Roa)
Dec 9, 2015 5:58 PM

Jul 2011
(No....she would not have locked the door..XD..I usually specify that kind of stuf so that people can't just waltz in and set 'traps' in other peoples room.)
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 5:59 PM

Oct 2014
(Welp, we lost our bathroom door xD)
Dec 9, 2015 6:05 PM

Apr 2014
(Uh sure that actually reminds me I'm gonna edit the teachers into staff (seeing as there are multiple jobs am adult can have at a school)
Dec 9, 2015 6:07 PM

Oct 2014
(You got that right, but thanks for doing it. Me or Zeno could do it too, but think it would be nice to have a 3rd party view of it. I'm gonna give you a second to get it setup.)
Dec 9, 2015 6:31 PM

Jul 2011
Fate Valentine

Roa had kicked the door open and off its hinges. Next thing she knew, she was being wrapped in a towel and was being lifted up and taken somewhere. She had not fallen unconscious yet but she was close to it. She tried to fight him off because of embarrassment but the 'fight' she would put up would be a weak push off of him which would likely result into nothing. Once he had gotten some distance she would simply rest on him.
Zen💀

Dec 9, 2015 6:36 PM

Oct 2014
(Zeno would you mind describing how they get to the infirmary? Kinda forced you out of a choice in the previous post)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Classroom (for rank D and C) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 3, 2015

371 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jan 14, 2016 1:38 PM

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.