Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2015 10:59 PM
May 2015
copy and pasted from http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1439913&show=50 because I think this story is a good starting point.

dekomaru's hands caressed the keyboard in a sexual way. she opened up her laptop and immediately began typing in "myanimelist." all she wanted was for disdainmatto-senpai to pm her.
somewhere across the world, disdainmatto--who should really consider changing his username back to thrashmatto btw--answered her prayers. he headed over to her page and began confessing his eternal and undying love. "dekomaru," he typed, slowly unbuttoning his shirt because it made him feel manly, "I have had feelings for you since I first joined mal. I think it is finally time that I tell you. you make my heart go doki doki doki doki, and I want to be with you forever." he hit send, slowly removing the rest of clothes.

dekomaru, who happened to be wearing a very kinky cosplay, saw that she had received a message. she immediately clicked on it. something tugged at her heart when she saw that it was from disdainmatto. she opened the message and read it, tears streaming down her face. "disdainmatto," she whispered to herself. "I can't, for you are not a feminist." she lifted her hands to begin typing these words, but stopped herself. a wave of emotions washed over her, and though she was barely aware of her actions, she began typing words from her heart. "I feel the same way. despite our differences, all I want in life is to be with you forever. to ride off into the sunset with you like in an anime, to live in a world we we can put aside what divides us. to live in a world where dekomatto is canon. a world where we are free to love each other. because I, dekomaru, am desperately in love with you."

disdainmatto was violently refreshing the page with his naked body as he awaited dekomaru's reply. he nearly fell off his chair with excitement when he saw that she had pm-ed him back. he began sobbing tears of joy when he discovered that his love was not unrequited.
in all of the excitement, disdainmatto changed his name to dekomatto, and dekomaru changed hers to disdainmaru. the ship had sailed.
despite the fact that they couldn't be physically together, they both felt very strongly for each other. they did whatever they could to keep the feeling of closeness and love alive. one night, things got particularly interesting when disdainmatto pm-ed her. "talk dirty to me"

to be continued at some point in time
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 22, 2015 1:30 AM

Jan 2014
Oh god, I was hoping this would die with that thread.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 23, 2015 9:03 PM
May 2015
DisdainMatto said:
I am secretly enjoying this and drawing fanart of me and bae. one day I will change my name to dekomatto. thank you for writing such wonderful literature.
Oct 23, 2015 9:04 PM

Jul 2012
dekomatto

that sounds legit
Oct 24, 2015 4:06 PM

Jun 2015
10/10.

Continue this fanfic
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» pepe x abraham lincoln

sneepsnop - Oct 21, 2015

0 by sneepsnop »»
Oct 21, 2015 9:44 PM

» Tsuyuu x Helion1: The Toronto Tango - Updated 10/21/2015

Mayuka - Oct 21, 2015

3 by sneepsnop »»
Oct 21, 2015 8:39 PM

» Kagami x Comic Sans I: The Fanficphom Menace

Kagami - Oct 17, 2015

1 by Mayuka »»
Oct 17, 2015 11:28 PM

Sticky: » yaoi

sneepsnop - Oct 17, 2015

0 by sneepsnop »»
Oct 17, 2015 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.