Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2015 6:45 AM
Dec 2010
http://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/64_20151006191034410.jpg

This looks interesting so thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Oct 7, 2015 4:26 AM

Dec 2013
Oct 7, 2015 5:33 AM

Nov 2013
MisakaTheRailgun said:
translate.google.com

lol it's a jpg
Oct 7, 2015 12:50 PM

May 2014
MisakaTheRailgun said:
translate.google.com

Don't go full retarded you ignorant pig.
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
Oct 7, 2015 2:07 PM

Apr 2012
I did the first 5 ones but it's too long, I'll do maybe 5 more whenever I have the time.

Q. worldview of the anime?
A. near future to 22nd centuryish, superweapon object became the main war force in an era ruled by the ''big ships, huge guns'' principle; everywhere local strife takes place with objects as the main component.

Q. how great are the objects?
R. they have super thick special armor, and unlike their huge body suggest they have highspeed mobility, more than a hundred various arms giving super high firepower, a nuclear reactor with enormous electrical output. Because of this, the battle result is the enemy is unilateraly annihilated, and they were called ''the next generations of weapon'' which reshaped the warfare landscape.

Q. what about the island country that invented the object in the beginning?
A. that's a spoiler. So far we only know it's one country in the Pacific.

Q. in the beginning why does the first object only gets one nuclear head fired at it? Seems it would be defeated with more.
A. spoilers but there is a reason why the fight happened this way.

Q. isn't the fact that every country in the world has such great weapons a flaw? don't see the cause-effect relationship here
A. if I told the full story of when the first object was born, I'd tell how the UN crumbled and its consequences, and I won't tell a fragmented story.
EratiKOct 7, 2015 2:16 PM
Oct 8, 2015 9:49 AM

May 2014
EratiK said:
I did the first 5 ones but it's too long, I'll do maybe 5 more whenever I have the time.

Q. worldview of the anime?
A. near future to 22nd centuryish, superweapon object became the main war force in an era ruled by the ''big ships, huge guns'' principle; everywhere local strife takes place with objects as the main component.

Q. how great are the objects?
R. they have super thick special armor, and unlike their huge body suggest they have highspeed mobility, more than a hundred various arms giving super high firepower, a nuclear reactor with enormous electrical output. Because of this, the battle result is the enemy is unilateraly annihilated, and they were called ''the next generations of weapon'' which reshaped the warfare landscape.

Q. what about the island country that invented the object in the beginning?
A. that's a spoiler. So far we only know it's one country in the Pacific.

Q. in the beginning why does the first object only gets one nuclear head fired at it? Seems it would be defeated with more.
A. spoilers but there is a reason why the fight happened this way.

Q. isn't the fact that every country in the world has such great weapons a flaw? don't see the cause-effect relationship here
A. if I told the full story of when the first object was born, I'd tell how the UN crumbled and its consequences, and I won't tell a fragmented story.

Interesting. I hope they would only minimize the ecchi scenes, it doesn't suit the story at all.
"I'm just your typical human being who commit sins just like you. But the difference is that I never lied and tell anyone that what I did was right. I regret and ask for forgiveness from Him."

Why is my signature not anime-related? It's because who gives a fuck? Anyway I'd like to advertise to you this:

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN IS FOLLOWING A SIMPLE FLOW OF THE STORYLINE. AND IT GETS REPETETIVE IF YOU VIEW IT ON ITS BIGGER PICTURE. WITH A LITTLE PLOT TWIST AND NEW IDEAS, YOU FORGOT THAT IT HAD ALREADY HAPPENED BEFORE.

Also, Tokyo Ghoul is AWESOME. Especially :re.
Mar 5, 2018 7:29 AM
Nov 2012
sinner08910 said:

Interesting. I hope they would only minimize the ecchi scenes, it doesn't suit the story at all.

After finishing the series, I think the fanservice that they had fits the story pretty well. It added enough to make me love the series more and not so much that it'd distract you.

One of the better series with regards to how it handled fanservice

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.